Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #541

    Yesbackpage charlotte escorts

    Watch out for this page yesbackpage.com I think it might be our least favorite uncle

  2. #540

    Sammie

    Quote Originally Posted by BossDogg99  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she goes by Sammi.

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/26556890/

    Pics look to be real, just curious if anyone has sampled.
    I've wondered about her too. Great looking body. Let us know if you toftt.

  3. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Over the last 3 or so yrs I saw Bella about 14 times and unless something changed you don't have to worry about anyone kicking in the door. She with her husband when I was seeing her they not together now but I don't think you will have any issues. She has the demons a lot of chicks have that be in cheap motels but she a cool chick.
    Anyone having link to share for her profile / ad? Thanks!

  4. #538

    Anyone seen this one?

    Looks like she goes by Sammi.

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/26556890/

    Pics look to be real, just curious if anyone has sampled.

  5. #537

    Karmen Response.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Are the pix her she mighty fine for only. 40.
    $140 for HH, $100 for QV.

  6. #536

    Anyone partake?

    I've been eyeing this one out for some time. She looks like fun Anyone partake? Def May have to try out for my self.

  7. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Are the pix her she mighty fine for only. 40.
    Hey bpd,

    Normally the convention of $ before the number indicates 100. So it would be 140. But, I've been off the board for awhile and this may have changed during my absence. However I agree, mighty fine!

  8. #534

    Crystal in concord

    Hey guys here is the link to crystals ad.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...o/402140435782

  9. #533

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Tiny pix but look like Bella.
    Saw Bella last week hh 80 she seemed to be on something because she was very hyper. I wanted to see if the water works were real. It was a pretty cheap hotel close to the airport for the incall. She kind of begged me to pay her for the full hour which I didn't like, and didn't pay I was only there for 30 mins. She's an older white female with a big tattoo below her navel. She asked me to lay down after business was handled and I took off all my clothes. She got started with a BBBJ until I was hard she then asked me what my fetish was I said "squirting" duh that's why I'm here so she instructed me how to fuck her to get her to squirt and boom there it was a huge gush all over my chest. Switched to doggy where I finished in the bag. Overall for the price not bad, but I probably wouldn't repeat I'm always sketched out by those cheap hotels I feel like someone is going to kick in there door while my member is in a providers mouth.

  10. #532

    Mature DeAnna

    Dream with DeAnna last week. I'd you like mature provider you will like her. She really gets into the dream every thing is available and she is a good performer. On the off the best I dreamt of in the past year. Only neg is what you leave. $. 6 for 1/2. Of she was a looker then yes but older bbw I think it is a bit high. YMMV. I can provide more via pm.

  11. #531

    Karmen

    Dreamt with Karmen this morning at a lower end place off of Woodlawn.

    Karmen is very thick, nice tits and a phat ass.

    $. 40 for HH, and she didn't rush at all.

    Started with a decent CBJ, to RCG, another CBJ, and finished in K9.

    She'll be in town for a few more days, so if you like her pics, go check her out.

    https://alligator.com.charlotte.list...post/26597760/

  12. #530
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 1
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  13. #529
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    You ever text a ad and get this response I enclosed on text? I responded to a couple ads that sent those type texts and they lead to join a cam for x amount of money and watch her cam then she will see me. I just block the numbers and moved on. Today I texted this ad and the same thing happened there the text and here's the link and a pic plus the text it sent. https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...3284/1/1306097.
    Yea I have. I thought it was just a one off thing, for me it was e-mail. I found her "professional" page and ended up getting onto CAMs.com so that, according to her, I could prove I'm not a cop. _.

    http://charlotte-escorts.net/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.PNG‎  

  14. #528

    Julie

    Same experience. Awful. Read my posts earlier on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TDirty  [View Original Post]
    I can say that julie the italian is probably the worst I have ever seen she just kind of dozzed off while giving the BJ and she only wanted missionary. I think she shot up something right before I showed up because there was a spent needle in the bathroom. I will not repeat.

  15. #527

    Julie

    I don't know how she has survived all theses years the way the service is so bad and her history foreign stubtsances use.

    Quote Originally Posted by TDirty  [View Original Post]
    I can say that julie the italian is probably the worst I have ever seen she just kind of dozzed off while giving the BJ and she only wanted missionary. I think she shot up something right before I showed up because there was a spent needle in the bathroom. I will not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape