Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 9120
-
06-26-18 18:28 #5610Senior Member

Posts: 518Not sure at the moment. It probably won't be for a few weeks at least. Just doing some research now.
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
I did call one girl last weekend, but canceled because she set off a few red flags. The main one being a bit to eager and agreeing to every request I had. So I figure I would ask the forum for feedback.
-
06-26-18 18:26 #5609Senior Member

Posts: 518Sorry I didn't specify, just looking for an incall possibly.
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 17:03 #5608Senior Member

Posts: 725South side
What day are you coming.
-
06-26-18 16:17 #5607Senior Member

Posts: 323SW's
If you're looking for SW's you'll have to go to Cal city on State line Road and Harvey on 154th st.
Originally Posted by Jadedone
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 14:39 #5606Senior Member

Posts: 1573South suburbs
I used to work in that area, and hod some fun adventures, and still have some very nice recollections, but I've never had any problems.
Originally Posted by Jadedone
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 14:31 #5605Senior Member

Posts: 518South Side Mongering
Gents,
I was thinking of venturing to the south side to do some mongering. I'm not originally from this area so I don't really know which parts are safe. I'd like to try a few providers in areas like Stony Island, Calumet City, Lansing, etc. Are those areas OK to venture to during the day? Now that the other site is gone, it's hard to find reviews on particular providers.
Intel is much appreciated.
-
06-26-18 06:29 #5604Senior Member

Posts: 1438She has been around for decades, certified nutjob. I have never heard a positive thing about her.
Originally Posted by WoodWorker9
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 01:09 #5603Senior Member

Posts: 68Suzie from Germany
Anyone had any experience with Suzie?
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1126863
-
06-24-18 16:39 #5602Senior Member

Posts: 1573Jenny
I personally didn't see her, but a trusted friend of mine did. His comment was that she is ok, but she looks like 50+, overnight, worn out woman, with good personality.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-18 15:19 #5601Senior Member

Posts: 958I googled the phone number, which lead me to:
Originally Posted by WoodWorker9
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/444605
Google is your friend. Let us know how it went.
-
06-24-18 14:27 #5600Senior Member

Posts: 1635I have not partaken yet, but have heard lots of good comments. She had good reviews on the other site until it went away for us. If you like mature women with huge jugs you'll probably enjoy.
Originally Posted by WoodWorker9
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-18 14:18 #5599Senior Member

Posts: 420I loved those places, not sure they still exist anywhere in the midwest (I used to travel a lot).
Originally Posted by fastmacx
[View Original Post]
I went to one that I think was on Clark. I went after work, dressed in a nice suit, about 30 yrs old, 1993. There was a really cute petite girl dancing for me and then all of a sudden she puts her hand up against the glass. In between her hand and the glass was a matchbook cover with her name and phone number written on it. I must have called that number 20 times that night trying to get ahold of her. Finally reached her the next day and we got together that night. Apparently she thought I was rich and we were going to party and I was going to buy us coke. Nope, sorry. Dropped her off at a bar where her sister was and that was the end. Looked her up on Facebook and she's still decent looking, still single.
Boy did I love those places.
-
06-24-18 00:16 #5598Senior Member

Posts: 68Jenny
Has anyone had any experience with Jenny? I feel like I read something awhile back that she provided a good massage and good service. I'm not sure of prices though. Can anyone provide some insight to prices and experience? Thanks!
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenny-escort-chicago-151
-
06-22-18 23:37 #5597Banned Member

Posts: 21She's still around
She's still around, I saw her a couple weeks ago. But you have to book through the agency she owns - 2 kg presents. You just have to hit up the text line and ask for her.
Originally Posted by AceJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 15:07 #5596Senior Member

Posts: 1382Why would you pay before meeting? Makes no sense! Just asking to get ripped off.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





