Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 235 of 608 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 9116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5606

    South suburbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedone  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I was thinking of venturing to the south side to do some mongering. I'm not originally from this area so I don't really know which parts are safe. I'd like to try a few providers in areas like Stony Island, Calumet City, Lansing, etc. Are those areas OK to venture to during the day? Now that the other site is gone, it's hard to find reviews on particular providers.

    Intel is much appreciated.
    I used to work in that area, and hod some fun adventures, and still have some very nice recollections, but I've never had any problems.

  2. #5605

    South Side Mongering

    Gents,

    I was thinking of venturing to the south side to do some mongering. I'm not originally from this area so I don't really know which parts are safe. I'd like to try a few providers in areas like Stony Island, Calumet City, Lansing, etc. Are those areas OK to venture to during the day? Now that the other site is gone, it's hard to find reviews on particular providers.

    Intel is much appreciated.

  3. #5604
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWorker9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with Suzie?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1126863
    She has been around for decades, certified nutjob. I have never heard a positive thing about her.

  4. #5603

    Suzie from Germany

    Anyone had any experience with Suzie?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1126863

  5. #5602

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    I have not partaken yet, but have heard lots of good comments. She had good reviews on the other site until it went away for us. If you like mature women with huge jugs you'll probably enjoy.
    I personally didn't see her, but a trusted friend of mine did. His comment was that she is ok, but she looks like 50+, overnight, worn out woman, with good personality.

  6. #5601
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWorker9  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Jenny? Can anyone provide some insight to prices and experience? Thanks!https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenny-escort-chicago-151
    I googled the phone number, which lead me to:

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/444605

    Google is your friend. Let us know how it went.

  7. #5600
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWorker9  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Jenny? I feel like I read something awhile back that she provided a good massage and good service. I'm not sure of prices though. Can anyone provide some insight to prices and experience? Thanks!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenny-escort-chicago-151
    I have not partaken yet, but have heard lots of good comments. She had good reviews on the other site until it went away for us. If you like mature women with huge jugs you'll probably enjoy.

  8. #5599
    Quote Originally Posted by fastmacx  [View Original Post]
    Are there any old fashioned peep shows in Chicago? The ones where you go in a booth and there is a curtain over a window. You put in a few bucks and the curtain raises. On the other side is a nude model. If so can you give me a few names of these places? I haven't seen one of those places in years! I will be in Chicago next week and was wondering if any of those places still exist. Thank you for any help you can give.

    Thanks,

    Fastmacx.
    I loved those places, not sure they still exist anywhere in the midwest (I used to travel a lot).

    I went to one that I think was on Clark. I went after work, dressed in a nice suit, about 30 yrs old, 1993. There was a really cute petite girl dancing for me and then all of a sudden she puts her hand up against the glass. In between her hand and the glass was a matchbook cover with her name and phone number written on it. I must have called that number 20 times that night trying to get ahold of her. Finally reached her the next day and we got together that night. Apparently she thought I was rich and we were going to party and I was going to buy us coke. Nope, sorry. Dropped her off at a bar where her sister was and that was the end. Looked her up on Facebook and she's still decent looking, still single.

    Boy did I love those places.

  9. #5598

    Jenny

    Has anyone had any experience with Jenny? I feel like I read something awhile back that she provided a good massage and good service. I'm not sure of prices though. Can anyone provide some insight to prices and experience? Thanks!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenny-escort-chicago-151

  10. #5597

    She's still around

    Quote Originally Posted by AceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she's retired? I really wanted to see her but she hasn't responded to any email or pm's I've sent her. Before I throw in the towel I thought I'd ask here. You can post here or feel free to pm me and thanks for any info you might have, Ace.
    She's still around, I saw her a couple weeks ago. But you have to book through the agency she owns - 2 kg presents. You just have to hit up the text line and ask for her.

  11. #5596
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Those are 99.9% scams. There are a few well-known escorts who insist on deposits, fine for them but I don't do it considering how many people I know who have been ripped off.
    Why would you pay before meeting? Makes no sense! Just asking to get ripped off.

  12. #5595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Finding new talent

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Those are 99.9% scams. There are a few well-known escorts who insist on deposits, fine for them but I don't do it considering how many people I know who have been ripped off.
    Agreed most if not all are scams. There are some good finds on twitter. Some big dollars but others in the $$ to $$$ range.

    It takes research and time sorting through "followers" to find girls in our market but the ones on twitter are true pros mining social media for exposure.

  13. #5594
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Then there are girls you meet online that want some funds just to meet. Especially supposed nonpros. Do you guys go along with this? I decline, my time is valuable as well. Simply not worth it for a girl that may not go anywhere.

    Some girls simply milk the play. Have no intention to do anything further. Most of the guys they'll only meet for a one time meetup, dinner.

    And some ask that you send them money through apps or quickpay. Then burn you and don't ever meet at all. Watch out for these girls. I suggest you stay clear of these ridiculous demands. No go for me.
    Those are 99.9% scams. There are a few well-known escorts who insist on deposits, fine for them but I don't do it considering how many people I know who have been ripped off.

  14. #5593

    The pay to meet situation

    Then there are girls you meet online that want some funds just to meet. Especially supposed nonpros. Do you guys go along with this? I decline, my time is valuable as well. Simply not worth it for a girl that may not go anywhere.

    Some girls simply milk the play. Have no intention to do anything further. Most of the guys they'll only meet for a one time meetup, dinner.

    And some ask that you send them money through apps or quickpay. Then burn you and don't ever meet at all. Watch out for these girls. I suggest you stay clear of these ridiculous demands. No go for me.

  15. #5592

    The fake pics isssue

    Been noticing more and more girls who use fake or old pics. For a while I've had a no tolerance policy for fake pics. So really putting my foot down again. I Always ask for a pic to be taken and sent before meeting. And it's really saving me from wasting a lot of time! Especially with girls a drive away.

    I encourage you all to take the same approach. I don't like to go thru of fakes, unless comparable to the girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape