Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 8329
-
06-27-18 14:32 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 69Last time I saw her she showed me a clip of her in a porno. Does anyone know where to find more clips of her?
Originally Posted by LongGone13
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 13:46 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 454She's currently in boston, I know that much.
Originally Posted by Yiruma
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 12:03 #1037Senior Member

Posts: 34Jessica
The last time she text me 2 months ago she said she joined the marine corps and is stationed in california. Not sure if she will be back in the game, but she definitely is top 3 in my book.
Originally Posted by Yiruma
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 11:49 #1036Senior Member

Posts: 69Is this the Jessica you were referring too? If anyone has her new digits, please let me know too.
Originally Posted by Blitz1080
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 05:14 #1035Senior Member

Posts: 2991Jesus
A newbie I guess it's going to be a race to see who gets to her first after all you Pervs get her she's done!! I will try to be first or second!
Originally Posted by LvPacer1960
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 23:57 #1034Senior Member

Posts: 66Yeah, that's why I never did anything long term with her. I got annoyed at the "oh, I'm sorry I just saw this text. " I think she's new to escorting. I think the Ashley Madison thing was dipping her toes in the water. She was dating a guy when I saw her, but I just saw her FB and she says she's single.
Originally Posted by LongGone13
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 23:26 #1033Senior Member

Posts: 66Ashley Madison.
Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 22:56 #1032Senior Member

Posts: 217Am?
What is am.
Originally Posted by LvPacer1960
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 22:31 #1031Senior Member

Posts: 454I've been trying to set something up with her all day and it takes her about 2 hours to respond to a text.
Originally Posted by LvPacer1960
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 18:32 #1030Senior Member

Posts: 66I agree. Super sweet. She had a profile on AM as well. I didn't know she did greek, but BBFSCIP is definitely on the menu.
Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 17:10 #1029Senior Member

Posts: 217Its the same I think.
Originally Posted by Chojin76
[View Original Post]
The only thing she charged more for while talking to her is greek.
-
06-26-18 15:41 #1028Senior Member

Posts: 201What did you pay for bbfscip? Or is it just the same as the page?
Originally Posted by LuvNewKitty
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 21:13 #1027Regular Member

Posts: 14Nicole is her name. Super sweet.
https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1216457
Originally Posted by LuvNewKitty
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 10:31 #1026Senior Member

Posts: 454I text her from time to time. She referred me to a friend but I haven't seen her yet. Says she will eventually come back from Boston.
Originally Posted by OkaJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-18 03:27 #1025Regular Member

Posts: 12Really oh damn she was great, you happen to have her number? Pm if easier I have a couple trades I can do as well.
Originally Posted by OkaJohn
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




