Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,136 to 30,150 of 30808
-
06-27-18 15:45 #673Senior Member

Posts: 278I met her, her sister, and her aunt. It was crazy as we sat on her back patio for 30 minutes before we went up stairs. Now if her sister wants to play that would be awesome. LOL.
Originally Posted by TurboCharged
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 10:17 #672Senior Member

Posts: 1712Real deal?
Can anyone verify if she is real?
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-4297/1/978448
-
06-27-18 09:19 #671Senior Member

Posts: 43I second that. Saw her last week. Very easy going and a real sexy lady. Damage was $$, GFE, no rush.
Originally Posted by Bubba83
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 20:17 #670Senior Member

Posts: 115Amazing Grace
I saw her last year. The pics are actually pretty close. Though when I saw her she only had body shots. Which were excellent with man made tits. It was a good time. Was GFE FOR $$ No MSOG.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
JB.
-
06-26-18 20:15 #669Senior Member

Posts: 278She is real!
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 19:31 #668Banned Member

Posts: 231Dang bro!
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
Those are a couple nice finds. (well for us old guys anyway) Both are worth a try. Take TWO for the team!
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 18:48 #667Senior Member

Posts: 329How about this one?
This one looks yummy but I'm getting a TGTBT vibe.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-1941/3/978713
-
06-26-18 18:26 #666Senior Member

Posts: 329Can anyone confirm this one?
Here is the link. A pic is attached just in case the link goes down. Thanks.
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...6591051/mature
-
06-26-18 17:14 #665Senior Member

Posts: 178Wig
Looks like she's wearing a wig. And she looks old so I would suspect she would be significantly older. Let us know how it works out.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 16:54 #664Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I would expect the photos to be dated.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
She's been reviewed for about 20 years.
-
06-26-18 15:31 #663Senior Member

Posts: 1301Amazing Grace
Has anyone seen her https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370.
I'm considering pulling the trigger but something about those pictures puts off the I won't look like this vibe.
-
06-26-18 14:44 #662Senior Member

Posts: 238Too much public detail screws everything up. I've seen change on the girl, location when details pop up on this forum. If you look hard and put in your homework it can be figured out, but sending you a pm.
Originally Posted by LawrenceBwoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 14:05 #661Senior Member

Posts: 57Don't know her but the deposit requirement is a huge red flag. Would recommend avoiding.
Originally Posted by BoujeeBetti
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 13:50 #660Banned Member

Posts: 231Hello BB
You're not set up with PM yet. But once you are will talk!
Originally Posted by BoujeeBetti
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 05:57 #659Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone know her B. B.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/the-a...in-nc-12010442 Anyone ever had an experience with her? Asking price is kinda high but could be worth it after watch her videos.










Reply With Quote





