Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #573

    Amazing Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I would expect the photos to be dated.

    She's been reviewed for about 20 years.
    I saw her last year. The pics are actually pretty close. Though when I saw her she only had body shots. Which were excellent with man made tits. It was a good time. Was GFE FOR $$ No MSOG.

    JB.

  2. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Here is the link. A pic is attached just in case the link goes down. Thanks.

    https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...6591051/mature
    She is real!

  3. #571

    Dang bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Here is the link. A pic is attached just in case the link goes down. Thanks.

    https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...6591051/mature
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    This one looks yummy but I'm getting a TGTBT vibe.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-1941/3/978713
    Those are a couple nice finds. (well for us old guys anyway) Both are worth a try. Take TWO for the team!

  4. #570

    How about this one?

    This one looks yummy but I'm getting a TGTBT vibe.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-1941/3/978713
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16a2348bd2d802c006eb10aab7a22585_f.jpg‎   e92df11acc1185d8e19c0ea0d8ac269e_f.jpg‎  

  5. #569

    Can anyone confirm this one?

    Here is the link. A pic is attached just in case the link goes down. Thanks.

    https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...6591051/mature
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lynn1.jpg‎   e7d9173addf8d4662ed07ff21860b79f_f.jpg‎  

  6. #568

    Wig

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I would expect the photos to be dated.

    She's been reviewed for about 20 years.
    Looks like she's wearing a wig. And she looks old so I would suspect she would be significantly older. Let us know how it works out.

  7. #567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370.

    I'm considering pulling the trigger but something about those pictures puts off the I won't look like this vibe.
    I would expect the photos to be dated.

    She's been reviewed for about 20 years.

  8. #566

    Amazing Grace

    Has anyone seen her https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370.

    I'm considering pulling the trigger but something about those pictures puts off the I won't look like this vibe.

  9. #565
    Too much public detail screws everything up. I've seen change on the girl, location when details pop up on this forum. If you look hard and put in your homework it can be figured out, but sending you a pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by LawrenceBwoy  [View Original Post]
    Details please? Link or digits?

  10. #564
    Don't know her but the deposit requirement is a huge red flag. Would recommend avoiding.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoujeeBetti  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/the-a...in-nc-12010442 Anyone ever had an experience with her? Asking price is kinda high but could be worth it after watch her videos.

  11. #563

    Hello BB

    Quote Originally Posted by BoujeeBetti  [View Original Post]
    Someone pm me. Prvdr out of place looking for help navigating this site luv curvs it'd be nice to hear from you ASAP.
    You're not set up with PM yet. But once you are will talk!

  12. #562

    Anyone know her B. B.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/the-a...in-nc-12010442 Anyone ever had an experience with her? Asking price is kinda high but could be worth it after watch her videos.

  13. #561

    Confused

    Someone pm me. Prvdr out of place looking for help navigating this site luv curvs it'd be nice to hear from you ASAP.

  14. #560
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    Did finally pull the trigger after all the shake up with the Asians and the adds. It's a motel / hotel set up off Capital blvd. Arrived and entered to a mediocure looking gal. Very eager to please. A little bit of play and right to business, she took a good pounding and she was very into it. The harder I gave it the more she was into it. She will bb for a fee and thinks your clean, ha. Out and on my, no drama.
    Details please? Link or digits?

  15. #559
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    Did finally pull the trigger after all the shake up with the Asians and the adds. It's a motel / hotel set up off Capital blvd. Arrived and entered to a mediocure looking gal. Very eager to please. A little bit of play and right to business, she took a good pounding and she was very into it. The harder I gave it the more she was into it. She will bb for a fee and thinks your clean, ha. Out and on my, no drama.
    Details please? Link or digits?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape