Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 30759
-
06-25-18 16:15 #20139Senior Member

Posts: 286Mahalo for the report. Damn, feel for you bro.
Originally Posted by BreakingAway
[View Original Post]
I believe she was mentioned as one of those Cali Viets that was working out of c. C that would plan their trips for 2 week stints and upsell big time. I tried one of their (network) friends and although my session was nothing like yours (pretty good massage actually) major upsell on HJ and roaming. Mongers need to stick to code. Upsell = no way!
-
06-25-18 13:39 #20138Senior Member

Posts: 362I'm Sorry
I'm sorry this happened to you BUT damn that was a great story. More fish in the sea and the hunt is more fun that the catch sometimes. Keep up the work and again sad story but a great review!
007.
Originally Posted by BreakingAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 12:32 #20137Regular Member

Posts: 2Lily
1st post, long time reader.
https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-hon...s-real/6169334
Haven't seen any reports on her so I figure I'd take a dive. Anyway South King st. Location, away from usual places above a karaoke bar. In pics girl looked to be older than I expected but on arrival.
Was met with an early 20's girl, really pretty. Kind of surprised really. Got me inside, showered, and as I waited for her to get in the room she finally came in and placed a hot towel on the soles of my feet. After this she suddenly left again and came.
Back again after 3 minutes (weird). I'm already just chillin' with towel around me and suddenly she asks if I know how to massage, told her "yeah, a little". Asks if I could give her a quick massage because she had a headache and she'd been drinking all night.
I'm like "uh sure ok". So I gave her what was probably a 5 minute massage on her shoulders, neck, scapula area etc. Asked if she felt better she said yeah. It then proceeded to be the most lackluster of lackluster massages I've ever had. I probably would have done a better job myself.
Just rolling sore parts of my body against a wall corner or something. I'm already making a frown face inside my mind at this point.
Entire massage was done undraped, then asked me to flip. I did and then asked if she wanted to make me happy. I suddenly conjured Steve Carell in 40 year old virgin when he acts like hes David Caruso in "Jade", I was w / e at this point so I asked her in response "I don't know, can you make me. Happy? Obviously she didn't get the reference, but I said yeah. She asks how much I'd give and I said $. 2 She then countered with $. 4 (LOL?) I repeated $. 2, so she gave in. Anyway started going at it on my junk, but it was the most saddest HJ I've ever had. If this was Goldilocks and the porridge was either too hot or too cold. The porridge would have been frozen. I tried grabbing her ass but she said no touch please. She then said I could touch but only over clothes and just her butt. for $.4, Told her nah I'd pass on that.
The HJ was sad, there was no grip, nothing. I was beginning to question if she was seriously trolling me. After about 3 min doorbell rings so she answers it. Turns out landlord asked about some stuff, she comes back and continues. After about 5 min of a sad HJ Hangover edition, I told her I'd do it myself. Finished and then followed up with a hot towel wipe and a shower. I was going to just give her $ but I did agree to $. 2.
S: 5 - Piss poor, hung over, weak massage skills, upselling for crap service.
L: 8. 5 - really good looking girl, if you guys are into young spinner types in their early 20's, she may be your fix.
A: 6 - She wasn't abrasive, but she wasnt friendly either. Can tell she seemed she didn't want to be there. Some do and some don't, oh well TEHO.
Would not repeat, would not smash, no hint of FS or any type of play, just eye candy. (Fail).
-
06-25-18 09:12 #20136Senior Member

Posts: 296Kristee
PM me her contact information too please.
Originally Posted by ForFunYay808
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 07:30 #20135Senior Member

Posts: 384YANNI leave your glasses on
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/best-...-real-11937075
Love pounding YANNI, while she has her glasses on. This somewhat thick but not fat spinner gives a good massage but also like to pound. I love pounding a sexy nerd provider. English is weak, but enough to give you a really good session. I tell her to leave her glasses on during BJ and FS. Must be a fetish of mine. LOL. Sweet girl, nice sweet pussy as she loves DATY. She take it pretty deep in FS. Huge real soft D cups on this tiny Asian. Really good time with her.
Flesh.
-
06-25-18 07:19 #20134Senior Member

Posts: 324Angie fans from Amana st
Went to see Angie as she is a real pro. She is definitely one good MILF that can give a awesome BBBJ, and fucks with her tight pussy controlled muscles. Unfortunately for some of you fans, she not working out of her apt anymore. She now at Crystal Healing. Which is fine with me. She still good as ever. Hopefully she'll eventually go back to her own place.
Buka.
-
06-25-18 07:13 #20133Senior Member

Posts: 849Had me some MISA
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand...-3762-11921505
This girl is cute! Had her before but it's been a while. Nice soft and somewhat spinner body. Got a nice real rack on her. Very soft and big nipples to suck on. Bolo pussy which she loves DATY. Made her cum until she was squirmming. She very quiet, and talks soft, but when she is cumming she gets into it. Chinese blonde. Looks hapa. Nice slow BBBJ, sweet clean pussy. Nice ass. She can for sure take a pounding and loves it deep. No rush, no money up front. Any position you want she's game.
I'm definitely coming back sooner. One of the better providers out there IMHO. She sometimes go by Amanda. Had a really good time. Gave her little extra. $$. 20.
Rus.
-
06-25-18 07:02 #20132Senior Member

Posts: 239Elisa 5th floor CC
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-o...enter-11935113
She been gone for a while but now she's back. Cute as ever. If you like spinner Asian that is cute and sexy. Nice cute perky tits, very slim but not to skinny IMHO. Likes to make sure you get off good.
Last time she was here, she was totally into FS, but now she's giving and erotic HJ nude, or better yet, a nice and slow BBBJCIM in nude. All play welcome with tits, ass and pussy. Didn't try FIA, but FIV is definitely welcomed. Nice erotic BBBJ until CIM. No swallow.
Very sweet girl, no rush. English is good, and talks a lot during session. I really enjoyed her service. Gave her $$ definitly coming back for more.
Rim.
-
06-25-18 05:29 #20131Senior Member

Posts: 44Numbah
Mee toooo pleeaasseeee.
Originally Posted by Yummy808
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 04:31 #20130Senior Member

Posts: 62We all want to donate to her cause
So many pledges here.
Originally Posted by Yummy808
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 03:20 #20129Regular Member

Posts: 23BeerAddict, Your inbox is full, please PM the digits to me too. Thank you!
Originally Posted by BeerAddict
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 03:11 #20128Regular Member

Posts: 23Kristee
Please share the digits with me too? Is the tip the standard fee?
Originally Posted by BeerAddict
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 02:50 #20127Regular Member

Posts: 18PM me as well please!
Originally Posted by Yummy808
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 02:06 #20126Regular Member

Posts: 19Jasmine Hiran
She normally works M-F daytime hours.
Originally Posted by DaViper
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 01:59 #20125Regular Member

Posts: 19Kristee from Estonia
Just read that Estonia is a poor country in Europe so $100 is a lot of money for her. Bang that ass! LOL.
Originally Posted by Yummy808
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





