Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 709 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 759 809 1209 1709 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20139
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingAway  [View Original Post]
    1st post, long time reader.

    https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-hon...s-real/6169334

    Haven't seen any reports on her so I figure I'd take a dive. Anyway South King st. Location, away from usual places above a karaoke bar. In pics girl looked to be older than I expected but on arrival.

    Was met with an early 20's girl, really pretty. Kind of surprised really. Got me inside, showered, and as I waited for her to get in the room she finally came in and placed a hot towel on the soles of my feet. After this she suddenly left again and came.

    Back again after 3 minutes (weird). I'm already just chillin' with towel around me and suddenly she asks if I know how to massage, told her "yeah, a little". Asks if I could give her a quick massage because she had a headache and she'd been drinking all night.

    I'm like "uh sure ok". So I gave her what was probably a 5 minute massage on her shoulders, neck, scapula area etc. Asked if she felt better she said yeah. It then proceeded to be the most lackluster of lackluster massages I've ever had. I probably would have done a better job myself.

    Just rolling sore parts of my body against a wall corner or something. I'm already making a frown face inside my mind at this point.

    Entire massage was done undraped, then asked me to flip. I did and then asked if she wanted to make me happy. I suddenly conjured Steve Carell in 40 year old virgin when he acts like hes David Caruso in "Jade", I was w / e at this point so I asked her in response "I don't know, can you make me. Happy? Obviously she didn't get the reference, but I said yeah. She asks how much I'd give and I said $. 2 She then countered with $. 4 (LOL?) I repeated $. 2, so she gave in. Anyway started going at it on my junk, but it was the most saddest HJ I've ever had. If this was Goldilocks and the porridge was either too hot or too cold. The porridge would have been frozen. I tried grabbing her ass but she said no touch please. She then said I could touch but only over clothes and just her butt. for $.4, Told her nah I'd pass on that.

    The HJ was sad, there was no grip, nothing. I was beginning to question if she was seriously trolling me. After about 3 min doorbell rings so she answers it. Turns out landlord asked about some stuff, she comes back and continues. After about 5 min of a sad HJ Hangover edition, I told her I'd do it myself. Finished and then followed up with a hot towel wipe and a shower. I was going to just give her $ but I did agree to $. 2.

    S: 5 - Piss poor, hung over, weak massage skills, upselling for crap service.

    L: 8. 5 - really good looking girl, if you guys are into young spinner types in their early 20's, she may be your fix.

    A: 6 - She wasn't abrasive, but she wasnt friendly either. Can tell she seemed she didn't want to be there. Some do and some don't, oh well TEHO.

    Would not repeat, would not smash, no hint of FS or any type of play, just eye candy. (Fail).
    Mahalo for the report. Damn, feel for you bro.

    I believe she was mentioned as one of those Cali Viets that was working out of c. C that would plan their trips for 2 week stints and upsell big time. I tried one of their (network) friends and although my session was nothing like yours (pretty good massage actually) major upsell on HJ and roaming. Mongers need to stick to code. Upsell = no way!

  2. #20138

    I'm Sorry

    I'm sorry this happened to you BUT damn that was a great story. More fish in the sea and the hunt is more fun that the catch sometimes. Keep up the work and again sad story but a great review!

    007.

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingAway  [View Original Post]
    1st post, long time reader.

    https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-hon...s-real/6169334

    Haven't seen any reports on her so I figure I'd take a dive. Anyway South King st. Location, away from usual places above a karaoke bar. In pics girl looked to be older than I expected but on arrival.

    Was met with an early 20's girl, really pretty. Kind of surprised really. Got me inside, showered, and as I waited for her to get in the room she finally came in and placed a hot towel on the soles of my feet. After this she suddenly left again and came.

    Back again after 3 minutes (weird). I'm already just chillin' with towel around me and suddenly she asks if I know how to massage, told her "yeah, a little". Asks if I could give her a quick massage because she had a headache and she'd been drinking all night.

    I'm like "uh sure ok". So I gave her what was probably a 5 minute massage on her shoulders, neck, scapula area etc. Asked if she felt better she said yeah. It then proceeded to be the most lackluster of lackluster massages I've ever had. I probably would have done a better job myself.

    Just rolling sore parts of my body against a wall corner or something. I'm already making a frown face inside my mind at this point.

    Entire massage was done undraped, then asked me to flip. I did and then asked if she wanted to make me happy. I suddenly conjured Steve Carell in 40 year old virgin when he acts like hes David Caruso in "Jade", I was w / e at this point so I asked her in response "I don't know, can you make me. Happy? Obviously she didn't get the reference, but I said yeah. She asks how much I'd give and I said $. 2 She then countered with $. 4 (LOL?) I repeated $. 2, so she gave in. Anyway started going at it on my junk, but it was the most saddest HJ I've ever had. If this was Goldilocks and the porridge was either too hot or too cold. The porridge would have been frozen. I tried grabbing her ass but she said no touch please. She then said I could touch but only over clothes and just her butt. for $.4, Told her nah I'd pass on that.

    The HJ was sad, there was no grip, nothing. I was beginning to question if she was seriously trolling me. After about 3 min doorbell rings so she answers it. Turns out landlord asked about some stuff, she comes back and continues. After about 5 min of a sad HJ Hangover edition, I told her I'd do it myself. Finished and then followed up with a hot towel wipe and a shower. I was going to just give her $ but I did agree to $. 2.

    S: 5 - Piss poor, hung over, weak massage skills, upselling for crap service.

    L: 8. 5 - really good looking girl, if you guys are into young spinner types in their early 20's, she may be your fix.

    A: 6 - She wasn't abrasive, but she wasnt friendly either. Can tell she seemed she didn't want to be there. Some do and some don't, oh well TEHO.

    Would not repeat, would not smash, no hint of FS or any type of play, just eye candy. (Fail).

  3. #20137

    Lily

    1st post, long time reader.

    https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-hon...s-real/6169334

    Haven't seen any reports on her so I figure I'd take a dive. Anyway South King st. Location, away from usual places above a karaoke bar. In pics girl looked to be older than I expected but on arrival.

    Was met with an early 20's girl, really pretty. Kind of surprised really. Got me inside, showered, and as I waited for her to get in the room she finally came in and placed a hot towel on the soles of my feet. After this she suddenly left again and came.

    Back again after 3 minutes (weird). I'm already just chillin' with towel around me and suddenly she asks if I know how to massage, told her "yeah, a little". Asks if I could give her a quick massage because she had a headache and she'd been drinking all night.

    I'm like "uh sure ok". So I gave her what was probably a 5 minute massage on her shoulders, neck, scapula area etc. Asked if she felt better she said yeah. It then proceeded to be the most lackluster of lackluster massages I've ever had. I probably would have done a better job myself.

    Just rolling sore parts of my body against a wall corner or something. I'm already making a frown face inside my mind at this point.

    Entire massage was done undraped, then asked me to flip. I did and then asked if she wanted to make me happy. I suddenly conjured Steve Carell in 40 year old virgin when he acts like hes David Caruso in "Jade", I was w / e at this point so I asked her in response "I don't know, can you make me. Happy? Obviously she didn't get the reference, but I said yeah. She asks how much I'd give and I said $. 2 She then countered with $. 4 (LOL?) I repeated $. 2, so she gave in. Anyway started going at it on my junk, but it was the most saddest HJ I've ever had. If this was Goldilocks and the porridge was either too hot or too cold. The porridge would have been frozen. I tried grabbing her ass but she said no touch please. She then said I could touch but only over clothes and just her butt. for $.4, Told her nah I'd pass on that.

    The HJ was sad, there was no grip, nothing. I was beginning to question if she was seriously trolling me. After about 3 min doorbell rings so she answers it. Turns out landlord asked about some stuff, she comes back and continues. After about 5 min of a sad HJ Hangover edition, I told her I'd do it myself. Finished and then followed up with a hot towel wipe and a shower. I was going to just give her $ but I did agree to $. 2.

    S: 5 - Piss poor, hung over, weak massage skills, upselling for crap service.

    L: 8. 5 - really good looking girl, if you guys are into young spinner types in their early 20's, she may be your fix.

    A: 6 - She wasn't abrasive, but she wasnt friendly either. Can tell she seemed she didn't want to be there. Some do and some don't, oh well TEHO.

    Would not repeat, would not smash, no hint of FS or any type of play, just eye candy. (Fail).

  4. #20136

    Kristee

    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunYay808  [View Original Post]
    BeerAddict, Your inbox is full, please PM the digits to me too. Thank you!
    PM me her contact information too please.

  5. #20135

    YANNI leave your glasses on

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/best-...-real-11937075

    Love pounding YANNI, while she has her glasses on. This somewhat thick but not fat spinner gives a good massage but also like to pound. I love pounding a sexy nerd provider. English is weak, but enough to give you a really good session. I tell her to leave her glasses on during BJ and FS. Must be a fetish of mine. LOL. Sweet girl, nice sweet pussy as she loves DATY. She take it pretty deep in FS. Huge real soft D cups on this tiny Asian. Really good time with her.

    Flesh.

  6. #20134

    Angie fans from Amana st

    Went to see Angie as she is a real pro. She is definitely one good MILF that can give a awesome BBBJ, and fucks with her tight pussy controlled muscles. Unfortunately for some of you fans, she not working out of her apt anymore. She now at Crystal Healing. Which is fine with me. She still good as ever. Hopefully she'll eventually go back to her own place.

    Buka.

  7. #20133

    Had me some MISA

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand...-3762-11921505

    This girl is cute! Had her before but it's been a while. Nice soft and somewhat spinner body. Got a nice real rack on her. Very soft and big nipples to suck on. Bolo pussy which she loves DATY. Made her cum until she was squirmming. She very quiet, and talks soft, but when she is cumming she gets into it. Chinese blonde. Looks hapa. Nice slow BBBJ, sweet clean pussy. Nice ass. She can for sure take a pounding and loves it deep. No rush, no money up front. Any position you want she's game.

    I'm definitely coming back sooner. One of the better providers out there IMHO. She sometimes go by Amanda. Had a really good time. Gave her little extra. $$. 20.

    Rus.

  8. #20132

    Elisa 5th floor CC

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-o...enter-11935113

    She been gone for a while but now she's back. Cute as ever. If you like spinner Asian that is cute and sexy. Nice cute perky tits, very slim but not to skinny IMHO. Likes to make sure you get off good.

    Last time she was here, she was totally into FS, but now she's giving and erotic HJ nude, or better yet, a nice and slow BBBJCIM in nude. All play welcome with tits, ass and pussy. Didn't try FIA, but FIV is definitely welcomed. Nice erotic BBBJ until CIM. No swallow.

    Very sweet girl, no rush. English is good, and talks a lot during session. I really enjoyed her service. Gave her $$ definitly coming back for more.

    Rim.

  9. #20131

    Numbah

    Quote Originally Posted by Yummy808  [View Original Post]
    BeerAddict, pm kristee's info please! Thank you.
    Mee toooo pleeaasseeee.

  10. #20130

    We all want to donate to her cause

    Quote Originally Posted by Yummy808  [View Original Post]
    BeerAddict, pm kristee's info please! Thank you.
    So many pledges here.

  11. #20129
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAddict  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this blonde bombshell from Estonia before? Been seeing her for years and what once was legit massage turned into HJ, BBBJ, CIP, and recently Greek. Her reason for recent Greek is she has an infant daughter and her pussy is still in recovery mode. Good for us guys, LOL. Located in McCully, out of her home. Tall, big boobs not thin but very fit and can suck a cock for days. Have to book early because her boyfriend lives there and she schedules only when he's not home. Usually pay $ for full service, yes that includes Greek. Good steal because she is in need for cash so will do just about anything for it right now. Message me for digits, she knows I'm sharing her number with others. Needs the cash immediately.

    BA.
    BeerAddict, Your inbox is full, please PM the digits to me too. Thank you!

  12. #20128

    Kristee

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAddict  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this blonde bombshell from Estonia before? Been seeing her for years and what once was legit massage turned into HJ, BBBJ, CIP, and recently Greek. Her reason for recent Greek is she has an infant daughter and her pussy is still in recovery mode. Good for us guys, LOL. Located in McCully, out of her home. Tall, big boobs not thin but very fit and can suck a cock for days. Have to book early because her boyfriend lives there and she schedules only when he's not home. Usually pay $ for full service, yes that includes Greek. Good steal because she is in need for cash so will do just about anything for it right now. Message me for digits, she knows I'm sharing her number with others. Needs the cash immediately.

    BA.
    Please share the digits with me too? Is the tip the standard fee?

  13. #20127
    Quote Originally Posted by Yummy808  [View Original Post]
    BeerAddict, pm kristee's info please! Thank you.
    PM me as well please!

  14. #20126

    Jasmine Hiran

    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Jasmine still working?
    She normally works M-F daytime hours.

  15. #20125

    Kristee from Estonia

    Quote Originally Posted by Yummy808  [View Original Post]
    BeerAddict, pm kristee's info please! Thank you.
    Just read that Estonia is a poor country in Europe so $100 is a lot of money for her. Bang that ass! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape