Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 9528
-
06-29-18 21:35 #2733Senior Member

Posts: 81Has this happen to any of you?
I was a level 1 with all 1's in every category but then I was down to level zero.
Am still in all level 1 clubs.
Anybody seen this happen before.
-
06-29-18 02:59 #2732Senior Member

Posts: 65Fetisha?
Anyone know what happened to Fetisha? Would always see her when I was in town and now I haven't seen her post in months!
-
06-28-18 16:21 #2731Senior Member

Posts: 347Offer
Is Sassy BB friendly?
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 14:14 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 45Can confirm BBFS with the following HX ladies.
Note that none of these girls neither explicitly offered BBFS via PM, nor did I request it via PM or text. YMMV and read between the lines.
Mamacita_Ruby (http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mamacita_Ruby): Started seeing her under her old handle Ruby19. First session was GFE (CFS & covered Greek), not a hint of BB. Every session after that she was down for BB. Never CIP'd her though.
ILoveiScream (http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/iloveiscream): Was a regular of mine a while back. Love her *MILF look. Her initial PM response just said "GFE". When I asked her to elaborate, she replied "I'll do whatever you want. " Wasn't a rubber in sight when I got there, and she really was down for just about anything, EXCEPT BB Greek. Will let you CIP as well. She's had her uterus removed.
Hot-amber (http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/hot-amber): She's another self-proclaimed greek lover. It's included in the Hr. First round was covered FS and Greek. Guess she got really worked up, because the second round she just slid it in uncovered as soon as I got it up. CIM, no CIP.
Ariel29 (http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ariel29): Her PSE menu offers BB Camel & Italian. Went with that option & she slid it in during camel slide. Got a few strokes in but ultimately pulled out & strapped up. I got a weird vibe from her, and she's a lot thicker around the stomach than her pictures would lead you to believe.
Have a few others for trade as well. PM if interested.
-
06-27-18 20:45 #2729Senior Member

Posts: 472ValMami
Too bad, I have her on my wish list.
Originally Posted by Alexander314
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 11:16 #2728Senior Member

Posts: 105She Looks great but is super low volume, comes around 1 night every few weeks and does not stay overnight. I try to catch her anytime she is around. She is kind of quiet and a bit timmed but damn she looks great and is an enjoyable GFE time.
Originally Posted by ConnorHank
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 01:38 #2727Regular Member

Posts: 19Saw a few members mention this girl http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ValMami.
Any one seen her and has feedback? Tried to book, but it didn't work out. What to know if she is worth the trouble. Thanks.
-
06-27-18 00:50 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 440http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SassySinn
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 23:11 #2725Senior Member

Posts: 7266Just type in Sinn in the People finder.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
She used to be Tightasstulips.
-
06-26-18 22:43 #2724Senior Member

Posts: 489Jenny818 is lovely and a perfect MILF. Tried to look up SassySin and no luck. Would love a little help in finding her.
Originally Posted by BigM1
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 18:55 #2723Senior Member

Posts: 155Pretty sure Lacey is part of the crew, just ask her for her menu and you'll know.
Originally Posted by MBadBack
[View Original Post]
Although there are a few lower grade girls trying to masquerade themselves as QoD using 143 in their names.
But one look and you can tell they're not, based on body shape (not too many fatties at QoD).
-
06-26-18 12:34 #2722Regular Member

Posts: 10Huh. Noticing the 143 trend myself. Anyone know if this means Lacey143 works with QoD?
Originally Posted by ARod978
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 00:50 #2721Senior Member

Posts: 7266Not only that but also the same response if you ask for donations and GFE details.
Originally Posted by ARod978
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-18 22:04 #2720Senior Member

Posts: 127Nevermind I found the pics on her profile.
Originally Posted by JimThome
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-18 17:26 #2719Senior Member

Posts: 155Experience? They're all taken by the same photographer, using mostly the same background.
Originally Posted by JimThome
[View Original Post]
Just take a look at them and you can figure them out quickly.
Also, many of her girls have 143 or 777 in their handles.








Reply With Quote





