Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 418 of 546 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 468 518 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 8184
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1929
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Sending pics isn't an option. Some girls are ok without seeing them and others won't respond without seeing one. How do you guys that don't post pics maneuver around that?
    I found a pic that looks similar enough to me, but the guy in the pic is wearing a hat and sunglasses. I use that pic as my only pic on the site. If after talking to someone and I know I'm going to meet them, I might send them a real pic if they are adamant about it, but I try not to.

  2. #1928

    Requests for pics

    Sending pics isn't an option. Some girls are ok without seeing them and others won't respond without seeing one. How do you guys that don't post pics maneuver around that?

  3. #1927

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaCraving  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas,

    Passing this one along if it helps you. If your place won't work and neither will hers- and you don't want to get nailed for a full night's rate check this out https://www.dayuse.com.

    I've used them a couple times. It's nice because they reserve it for you without paying or credit card # so easy to cancel!

    I've used that Hampton Inn to meet some SBs. Worked well.
    Very helpful!

  4. #1926

    Ballpark for Pay Per Meet

    I've heard anything from 150-700 for hooking up. Any of you more experienced gents care to share your thoughts on a reasonable range?

  5. #1925
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperx9  [View Original Post]
    Ryd3 rLyn.

    Don't waste your time wants to be paid for platonic dates.

    MissHannahfox.

    She is looking for 500 per meet.

    Katie bage.

    She is in Tampa, but will drive to Orlando. 250-350.

    FLJ.

    Wants 500 per date.
    Katie bage contacted me. Went to text. Asked if I was free that night, I said no but open all next week. Went silent, no further discussion. Anything more on the range? Criteria?

  6. #1924

    Ryd3 rLyn

    Ryd3 rLyn.

    Don't waste your time wants to be paid for platonic dates.

    MissHannahfox.

    She is looking for 500 per meet.

    Katie bage.

    She is in Tampa, but will drive to Orlando. 250-350.

    FLJ.

    Wants 500 per date.

  7. #1923
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDagger  [View Original Post]
    When I am told that their time is valuable. I respond so is mine. If they're Time was so valuable they would not be on S. A.
    My reply is that I don't pay to sit and talk with anyone. The sugar doesn't start until the panties are on the floor.

  8. #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    I concur with TMW except for number 5. I must do Meet and Greet first. Got burn for not doing so. A lot of those pictures are tricknology. LOL.
    I also recommend, if you must do all that up-front stuff, that you do it *off* the SA site. They are policing messaging for signs of escorts, and you will be banned if you aren't careful. Get her email or text for that. At least attempt to maintain the facade that they aren't escorts, b / c if that isn't the overall aura of the site, it is done for. FOSTA will kill it in the US. I think the site does have unique advantages, the SBs I have were absolutely not escorts, and it would be too bad if it went down. We are responsible for policing our own behavior so that doesn't happen.

  9. #1921

    Just don't pay for meet and greets

    When I am told that their time is valuable. I respond so is mine. If they're Time was so valuable they would not be on S. A.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    I concur with TMW except for number 5. I must do Meet and Greet first. Got burn for not doing so. A lot of those pictures are tricknology. LOL.

  10. #1920

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    1. Volume. Message every girl you find attractive.

    2. Be direct. Let them know exactly what you want and that you are willing to give an allowance.

    3. Be reasonable. You arent going to get the hot 18 year old for 100.

    4. If their description says open minded they are dtf

    5. Skip the meet and greet. 90% of my hookups have been right to my house their house or a hotel room. Almost every disappointment has been from a meet and greet.

    6. Stay young. The older they are the more chance she's not going to look as good as her pics and the more drama she has in her life.

    7. Don't flood their inbox with messages. If she's interested she will get back eventually.

    8. Don't be vulgar. Be direct but respectful say you are looking for intimacy you don't need to tell her your fetishes save those for the 2nd or 3rd time like you would irl dating.
    I concur with TMW except for number 5. I must do Meet and Greet first. Got burn for not doing so. A lot of those pictures are tricknology. LOL.

  11. #1919

    Update on different girls

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-70c41156fa05

    Talking to her now, seems very DTF and not a victim of GPS. Meeting up with her Monday. Will report.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-564c2aff444e

    Total GPS wants 600 a Meet.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-f3386003d37f

    Says she wants a live in thing because. Wait for it. She's homeless! Go figure.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-5f1fdc2c869e

    Is very much DTF and wants 3-400. Also if pics she has sent are accurate and she's telling the truth, she has several friends who are down too. Haven't met her yet.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-ef26b407258d

    Is DTF and not expensive. Wants 150.

    Scott.

  12. #1918

    S. A tips

    1. Volume. Message every girl you find attractive.

    2. Be direct. Let them know exactly what you want and that you are willing to give an allowance.

    3. Be reasonable. You arent going to get the hot 18 year old for 100.

    4. If their description says open minded they are dtf

    5. Skip the meet and greet. 90% of my hookups have been right to my house their house or a hotel room. Almost every disappointment has been from a meet and greet.

    6. Stay young. The older they are the more chance she's not going to look as good as her pics and the more drama she has in her life.

    7. Don't flood their inbox with messages. If she's interested she will get back eventually.

    8. Don't be vulgar. Be direct but respectful say you are looking for intimacy you don't need to tell her your fetishes save those for the 2nd or 3rd time like you would irl dating.

  13. #1917
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~dani_14

    Dani is good to go and definitely UTR since I have only been able to find her on WYP. Did the initial meet and greet just to see what she was like. Fun girl, intelligent and BANGIN' body. She is a runner and TIGHT everywhere. One of my ATF. She stays in the black book. I have seen her 4 times and each time it gets better and a true GFE.

    Stay safe.

    Harry P.
    Dayum. She is off WYP and waiting tables now. I ran into her the other day and she basically ran the other way. Could not hack it on WYP scamming too many people. She was great until she started spending money on candy and it all went south. Great fuck but stole $$$ from me after our 7th date or so. I hope that she does better at waiting tables than managing her life.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot-www.facebook.com-2018-06-21-20-20-06.png‎  

  14. #1916

    Not the same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by OTown  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    I was trying to do some research on this lady from skip the games. I searched the last 4 numbers of her phone and came upon this thread.

    Here is her profile in skip the games.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...i/479955357584

    The low price scares me a bit. How was the head. Any 5 oorh at all?
    Don't know not the same girl.

  15. #1915

    A Hotel to Hook up in during day.

    Hi fellas,

    Passing this one along if it helps you. If your place won't work and neither will hers- and you don't want to get nailed for a full night's rate check this out https://www.dayuse.com.

    I've used them a couple times. It's nice because they reserve it for you without paying or credit card # so easy to cancel!

    I've used that Hampton Inn to meet some SBs. Worked well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape