Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 441 of 546 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 491 541 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 8184
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1584

    Stay Far away from her

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...1-dd3d379b15cf

    Changed her name to Sassy Serenity from Shawna but still the same crazy. The guys from Tampa have been warning about this crazy one.

    Stay safe and stay away unless you are into crazy drama.

    Harry P.
    Trust me on that.

  2. #1583

    Weak lately

    Seeking Arrangements has been pretty weak lately. Seemed to be a lot more fruitful over the summer. Or at least for the type of girls I'm looking for (college-type). You would think the fall would be blowing up, but maybe they have other stuff going on. I'm getting way too many girls lately that will message back with short answers and large gaps of time between responses. It's like pulling teeth to get them to talk and text, if they even acknowledge the message to begin with. Seems like a lot of the college types just like to have fun browsing the site and like to be flattered, because they sure don't make much of an effort to get down to business.

    The worst are the b!tches that like to get down to business and will flat out give you their number without much prodding, but then when you give them a price, they laugh in your face and want like a grand just to meet them. Do any of you actually do that? I mean, people have to be doing it because these b!tches are always on the site expecting crazy money. I mean if spending hundreds of dollars just to go on a date with an attractive girl is your thing, go for it, but it's bad for our business.

    Also there's a significant amount of "platonic" girls on there looking to provide companionship. I always think that maybe it's a front, and they are weeding out creeps, and they really want to get down, but those girls by and large are a waste of time and I have no interest mining for gems when there's so many other options out there.

    Anyways. A bit frustrated with SA right now, but it does go in waves I've noticed.

  3. #1582

    Sassy Serenity equals crazy Shawna

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...1-dd3d379b15cf

    Changed her name to Sassy Serenity from Shawna but still the same crazy. The guys from Tampa have been warning about this crazy one.

    Stay safe and stay away unless you are into crazy drama.

    Harry P.

  4. #1581
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering where to start the negotiations at. Thanks.
    Start at 300 for 2 hours of her time. She will ask for more but and just drop to an hour with her and she comes down.

  5. #1580

    How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...4-c29a251763e7

    She lives up to her name. No Drama just a good time. DTF and a nice in and out. Kind of pricey but a fun time. Nice girl and sweet.

    Harry P.
    Just wondering where to start the negotiations at. Thanks.

  6. #1579

    Bella143 XxoO?

    Anyone have any information on Bella143 XxoO or sweetiepie79 ?

    Thank you in advance!

  7. #1578

    I decided to pass

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    SO did this really happen or was she full of $hiT.
    On further consideration, I decided 400 is too much for her.

  8. #1577

    Dani. WYP

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~dani_14

    Dani is good to go and definitely UTR since I have only been able to find her on WYP. Did the initial meet and greet just to see what she was like. Fun girl, intelligent and BANGIN' body. She is a runner and TIGHT everywhere. One of my ATF. She stays in the black book. I have seen her 4 times and each time it gets better and a true GFE.

    Stay safe.

    Harry P.

  9. #1576
    Quote Originally Posted by FredaGroper  [View Original Post]
    For a meet and full-on Fuk-fest.

    She looks pretty damn hot and I'd almost go for it but that's a lot of dough if she turns out not to be into the session! She keeps textung me.
    SO did this really happen or was she full of $hiT.

  10. #1575

    NoDramaKoreanGirl

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...4-c29a251763e7

    She lives up to her name. No Drama just a good time. DTF and a nice in and out. Kind of pricey but a fun time. Nice girl and sweet.

    Harry P.

  11. #1574

    She's telling me she'll do 400

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    This B-eye-itch sweet talked me for a day trying to get me to pay her for the meet and greet only. She look hot but I think she like to get guys to pay her a quick full monthly allowance and for a dinner only and then gets a headache for the rest of the night. Then will not return your calls. LOL. I told her thanks but. No thanks!

    -this is her response.

    XBriex about 2 hours ago.

    Planning ahead is definitely best! I am free either of those days. I sure would like to meet, but there is one thing. The allowance you provided your previous Sb isn't what I am seeking. I am looking for a monthly allowance of 3 k. Could you provide me with this? ".

    Stay away from this C-you-Next-Thursday. Stay safe.

    Harry P.
    For a meet and full-on Fuk-fest.

    She looks pretty damn hot and I'd almost go for it but that's a lot of dough if she turns out not to be into the session! She keeps textung me.

  12. #1573

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by FredaGroper  [View Original Post]
    Stack Latina- was under another name previously. Lists Tampa as home city but the's on Orlando.

    Been talking to her but wondering if anyone knows her?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-6fc031aac0f0
    This B-eye-itch sweet talked me for a day trying to get me to pay her for the meet and greet only. She look hot but I think she like to get guys to pay her a quick full monthly allowance and for a dinner only and then gets a headache for the rest of the night. Then will not return your calls. LOL. I told her thanks but. No thanks!

    -this is her response.

    XBriex about 2 hours ago.

    Planning ahead is definitely best! I am free either of those days. I sure would like to meet, but there is one thing. The allowance you provided your previous Sb isn't what I am seeking. I am looking for a monthly allowance of 3 k. Could you provide me with this? ".

    Stay away from this C-you-Next-Thursday. Stay safe.

    Harry P.

  13. #1572

    Avoid

    Lizziehomewrecker.

    Cute and edgy. And skinny all my type but she will just string you along. After the 2nd date and nothing I was out.

  14. #1571

    Gone fishing, look what I didn't catch! C. f.

    I believe my fishing skills have saved me and youz guyz a lot of time and cash. I saw the add for Catmomma come up and although not the youngest or most attractive woman on the site, she had a lot of potential in terms if her wants and my wants, so I clicked on the little heart. She messages me 4 days later telling me now is good for her. Unfortunately it was at 1:00 AM. I told her no nights or weekends. She comes back wiith " when and where in the morning ". I ask what she needed she told me $300 cause she's trying to see her dying grandmother. I told her that if I gave to get a room, that was too high. She dropped to $200. I asked her where I can get a hotel close by. She refers me to the stump grinders place. I told her $100. She counters $200 and she'll cover the room. I decline. She comes back "OK $100" . Now I'm pretty particular about who's sucking my little dick and I'm always breaking it down to how much per hour or how much per inch and this one just didn't past the benchmark. She belongs on THIS site but belongsin the Streetwalker section, NOT anywhere near Sugar.

  15. #1570
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerJo  [View Original Post]
    Had one ask me for 700 yesterday. Almost dropped the phone. I don't think even xxx stars ask that much.
    Plenty of xxx stars ask for 1200 ish, but you can get some pretty good xxx stars for as low as 400 (though more are about 600 ish). Regardless, you're right, she's just asking for a crazy person ton. Though I had some girl stutter out and whisper like 900 ish before she then kinda freaked out by phone and deleted her account before I could even laugh at her haha.

    Was she even good looking enough to not laugh at her for wanting more than 200? I know I spoke to one old one recently that got so mad guys weren't giving her 300-500 a time when she should be happy that some are fine giving her 2 (she definitely wasn't a looker, or all that special, or that good, just an "ok" that wasn't fat).

    Probably more SA advertising and the first forums girls go to make them think they are worth a mint!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape