Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 30759
-
06-23-18 22:12 #20109Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks a lot MisoHoney, sticking the the Kylie for now she's a near perfect package for me (beautiful, great massage, conversationalist and she's fun all together). Jenni will be when next funds are available. Exciting.
Originally Posted by MisoHoney808
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 20:30 #20108Banned Member

Posts: 435HE is pretty much automatic with April and Jenni. Never tried April, but from what I hear she's a major upseller with some inflated prices. Jenni's a cool chic, and decent massage, but she is no where near as strong as Kylie. So it's all up to you which way ya go from here.
Originally Posted by AasianStud808
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 20:24 #20107Banned Member

Posts: 435I seen tomiko a few months ago, never had a problem scheduling with her. She starts early and ends early, maybe that's why you couldn't get a hold of her?
Originally Posted by Seeker963
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 20:23 #20106Banned Member

Posts: 435Kristee
Shoot me the digits too when ya got time too please BA. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by BeerAddict
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 20:13 #20105Senior Member

Posts: 91Kristee
Digits please.
Originally Posted by BeerAddict
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 19:56 #20104Senior Member

Posts: 203Erlinda still in biz, saw her last month. Same place, same service.
Originally Posted by EwaBeach
[View Original Post]
I've only seen Tomiko once a few years ago but I liked massage overall and she fits your description. The problem is that I have never been able to get in contact with her so I've given up.
O.
-
06-23-18 19:26 #20103Regular Member

Posts: 2Kimi and Sachi.
Hey guys,
I lurker every so often and I'm kinda new to posting so please guide me if you can. But I can't seem to time any info for these 2. Can appreciate the help. They texted back and are at CC # 1510.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-c...nter-11917860/
-
06-23-18 19:22 #20102Regular Member

Posts: 2Try to msg. Too no space at all. I'm a lurk every so often for info but this is my first post.
Originally Posted by ChikanSan
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 19:20 #20101Senior Member

Posts: 140Tried to send you a pm but its full. I haven't seen her since she went by Anna.
Originally Posted by BeerAddict
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 19:08 #20100Senior Member

Posts: 531Kristee
Any one seen this blonde bombshell from Estonia before? Been seeing her for years and what once was legit massage turned into HJ, BBBJ, CIP, and recently Greek. Her reason for recent Greek is she has an infant daughter and her pussy is still in recovery mode. Good for us guys, LOL. Located in McCully, out of her home. Tall, big boobs not thin but very fit and can suck a cock for days. Have to book early because her boyfriend lives there and she schedules only when he's not home. Usually pay $ for full service, yes that includes Greek. Good steal because she is in need for cash so will do just about anything for it right now. Message me for digits, she knows I'm sharing her number with others. Needs the cash immediately.
BA.
-
06-23-18 18:27 #20099Regular Member

Posts: 10Heard too many good things. Must hold off for next time then.
Originally Posted by Dacalano
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 18:26 #20098Regular Member

Posts: 10Appreciate it thank you. Did you throw out any quick hints? Going to "accidentally" show JR but didn't want to upset. 60 HF 60 Tip?
Originally Posted by BeerAddict
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 17:57 #20097Senior Member

Posts: 78Jayda
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/massa...89490-11999010 any info on this one.
-
06-23-18 17:24 #20096Senior Member

Posts: 171Jenni
Can't go wrong with Jenni, if you like young, petite, very cute a little shy and innocent looking Chinese girl. No rush decent massage and Great HE with light roaming, also no upsell.
Originally Posted by AasianStud808
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 17:16 #20095Senior Member

Posts: 96Original post in "CityX" == Saw Angela, Chinese, pic not her but close enough to pass. Big boobs, small ass -- late 20's maybe, English is not her strong suit. Called, she texted location. Quick, crap massage. BBBJ, CFS, cowgirl, HJ finish (she can't take much) could be she was tired by the time I saw her. 60/140 not likely to repeat. Many better options around. One thing. I've seen my share of imported Chinese ladies in many different locations around the US. It's like they all graduate from the same training school. Same routine no matter where no matter the lady.
Originally Posted by Kealee29
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





