Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #79

    Stephanie at MCE

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA1  [View Original Post]
    Her pics look great. Are her boobs natural?
    Stephanie is a little unique in the MCE talent pool. Aside from some exceptions, they tend skew more towards the model types that are thin and slender. Stephanie isn't overweight or anything like that, but she's got some nice curves on her for someone that tiny (and yes her tits are natural and great). A little variety is always a good thing, so after getting some pics on the messaging app they use I decided to book. She's a cute college student with a very warm and cheery attitude right from the start, and a great shapely body (pics are 100% accurate). Not very aggressive like some others, but certainly not passive either. I never felt like I had to be the one to lead things forward, but did nudge a bit here and there. But all in all still very engaged. DFK from the start with very soft lips, grinding, and a solid BBBJ. Rest of the foreplay included DATY, FIV, playing with her great pair of tits, mutual playing with each while DFK, and I couldn't resist some Russian with her (highly recommended and she was happy to oblige).

    Grabbed the cover and started out in cg riding me with her tits in front of my face. DFK continued there for a while as we traded back and forth who did the work, before switching to mish. I tried to hold back but eventually finished in the cover in mish before getting to try other positions. Had a good conversation the rest of the time. She's young but has a good head on her shoulders, and seems intelligent and motivated. Definite GFE vibe from her and I left in a good mood. I've only seen her once so far as I've also got other talent I repeat with, but I'll likely seen her again when the mood strikes for that body. I get the feeling that she'll be even better with future visits.

  2. #78

    Agnes at MCE

    This was my 2nd time using this agency and first time with Agnes. Working with the agency is great. She is a cute, young and quite attractive. My experience was amazing, met her in a nice hotel downtown. Took a quick shower started with LFK and then DFK. All the normal things were on menu. Tried few position and enjoyed it. She is quite accommodating and nice to talk too. Will definitely recommend her.

  3. #77

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus7  [View Original Post]
    Saw Stephanie at the airport this week. Absolutely cute girl, she is a keeper. Started with lfk and hands roaming, her nipples became erect and never went down, went to daty very tasty to bbj in front of the mirror awesome. Went into standing mish and finished there great girl and agency, will see her again with another girl she says she is up for anything except anal.
    Her pics look great. Are her boobs natural?

  4. #76

    Summer at MCE

    Seen Summer at MCE a few times.

    Unbelievable girl. Super good shape, extremely fat stomach, nice sized tits for a girl so thin, great butt, etc. Cute face.

    She just wants to please you, would definitely recommend. Not sure if I sampled the full menu but this is what we did:

    Shower, came out with towel, immediately started LFK which turned into DFK. She said she was feeling pretty horny and it was definitely believable. Kissed her all over, she has a great pussy that was nice and fresh. Did DATY for a while, then we switched for BBBJ. Great job with this, she knows what she's doing, licked everything while making eye contact, unbelievable!

    Put the cover on and did mish, CG, doggy, couldn't hold it any longer and lost it in the bag. Pretty sure CIM is on menu though I didn't do it myself. Didn't ask about greek so not sure.

    Though on the pricey end this is the 20 year old blonde you all dream of being with in your daydreams!

  5. #75

    Rebecca or Summer at MCE

    Has anyone seen either of these girls, and can provide a report?

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #74

    Stephanie at MCE

    Saw Stephanie at the airport this week. Absolutely cute girl, she is a keeper. Started with lfk and hands roaming, her nipples became erect and never went down, went to daty very tasty to bbj in front of the mirror awesome. Went into standing mish and finished there great girl and agency, will see her again with another girl she says she is up for anything except anal.

  7. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightHorizon  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the link for EEC?
    http://exclusiveencounterschicago.com

  8. #72

    RTFF friend

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightHorizon  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the link for EEC?
    The link has been posted earlier in this thread.

  9. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Brody17  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Melanie or Marissa?
    I have seen Marissa before, she started with EEC and then went to Angellis, then came back to EEC. You might remember her as Arizona I believe that was her 1st name with EEC. Cute face, average body. Has a little fat on her body, but that is expected with her small size and big boobs. Very into the session, talked dirty, great BBBJ. Does everything on the menu minus greek. Just a heads up, she has a lot of tattoos that they photo shop out. Has a big one on her left arm and a bunch on her thighs, I didn't mind them, but you might.

  10. #70

    Marissa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brody17  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Melanie or Marissa?
    I've seen Marissa. Cute, nice good service. Blondish hair brown eyes. Very beautiful. She's on the large size. Not fat, but not skinny.

  11. #69

    Alison at MCE.

    Though she doesn't work a lot, Alison is my ATF from MCE. We hit it off right away, she's really petite with small tits and an athletic / slim body. She is very sexual if she likes you. We started with LFK which turned to DFK, groping her body while she was giving me an HG through my underwear. Off went our clothes and she gave me a very enthusiastic BBBJ. Went to DATY, she also had a vibrator dildo that she let me play with her kitty with that got her super wet. On went the over and we went doggy, Mish, and CB. Took quick breaks to DFK and grope each other, nothing seemed forced. Finished in the cover going back to mish, I had only about 10 min left so we chatted about our summer plans and I left a happy camper!

  12. #68

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Brody17  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Melanie or Marissa?
    Do you have the link for EEC?

  13. #67

    I'd like to know too

    Quote Originally Posted by Brody17  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Melanie or Marissa?
    I've seen a few from EEC now and have my eye on Marissa, Sophia, Akita and Paisley. Let me know if anyone has seen them.

    Saw Anastasia last time. She was with MCE and I saw her a few times about a year ago. Same great time, great BBBJ with DT, DATY nice and fresh, CG is fantastic and K9 is awesome. Very thin, spinner with a very pretty face. She remembered me and we chatted and cuddled like long time lovers. It was very comfortable and exactly what I was looking for.

    Hoping to see Sophie this week.

  14. #66

    Mce

    Kylie from Mce met her in DT nice location better one than usual place lots of traffic lobby which is better.

    Agency is easy to work with got her on short notice anxious meeting with all the hype.

    Cute girl with lotsa energy she matched all the expectations couldn't do everything on the menu ran out of time definitely go see.

  15. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    Saw Danielle in OHare yesterday. Mind-blowing bbj CIM x 3. I haven't had that kind of attention to my better head in a looong time, if ever. I swear my eyes were rolling in my head!

    Super cute and motivated young lady. She says she's 19, but those skills are way beyond a grown woman's talent. She's a little more athletic than I usually prefer, but she's tight inside and out with a juicy ass. I will definitely see her again.
    I saw Danielle today and the original review by Lukkylou was spot on.

    Just wanted to add a few things:

    1. She swallowed.

    2. Very vocal. I was wondering if anyone in the next room heard her.

    3. Was really in to my DATY.

    4. Will go at it for the entire hour.

    5. Says she likes toys. Masturbated with her fingers.

    I asked about ANAL (I'm not into that shit) she said she is not.

    Inquired about doubles says she really really like to eat pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape