The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36598

    Stop apologizing

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry Brandy did not answer your call and text yesterday. But I was there with there and her family and there was a lot of stuff going on with a family member who is dying.
    I'm sorry to hear that anyone faces what you have described. Then not answering a text or just texting "cancelling", "raincheck" or "I've decided that I hate your guys" are all preferable to time and gas waisted. It seemed defensible for me to alert others to the problem before they wasted time and effort, as well. I don't fully understand why some feel the need to anoint themselves apologists for lousy contacts. Note please: I'm not the only one with a negative report.

  2. #36597

    Can't get her out

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    How do why'all handle people who refuse to get out the car?

    I just dealt with some bullshit tonight and am curious to see how others have handled it.
    Try to keep them calm, make sure you're in a place that's quiet. Most of the time they just want 5 or 10. Give it and go If possible, don't let it fuck up your day. Keep it moving and post her bs on here.

  3. #36596

    Problem #622

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    How do why'all handle people who refuse to get out the car?

    I just dealt with some bullshit tonight and am curious to see how others have handled it.
    When someone refuses to leave the vehicle? How I have handled this in the past. I pulled into a public place, like a 7 Eleven or Royal Farms Gas Station and simply hit the panic button on my cars remote for the cars alarm. Walk into the store and let it scream for a few. Trust they will get out! If not, claim they broke into your car while you was inside the store. Who the police going to believe, you a citizen or a geeking crack fiend.

    Phyuck!

  4. #36595

    Brandy Absence

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    I'm not so sure. She was adept enough to text back and forth, assign a time and meeting spot, and claim to be "omw". No shows were typical of her before her vacation. Not much has changed IMO.
    I am sorry Brandy did not answer your call and text yesterday. But I was there with there and her family and there was a lot of stuff going on with a family member who is dying.

  5. #36594

    Getting them out

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    How do why'all handle people who refuse to get out the car?

    I just dealt with some bullshit tonight and am curious to see how others have handled it.
    This has been a real concern for many of us. I used a fire extinguisher once. On other occasions I just leaned on the horn and assured them the police would arrive soon. I'm the end I think the best way to avoid drama and injury is to simply throw a bill out the window and lock doors. Who was your problem? Where?

  6. #36593

    I'm not so sure

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    She has some family issues to deal with today. So she not available that is the reason for her Absence.
    I'm not so sure. She was adept enough to text back and forth, assign a time and meeting spot, and claim to be "omw". No shows were typical of her before her vacation. Not much has changed IMO.

  7. #36592

    "gtfo"

    How do why'all handle people who refuse to get out the car?

    I just dealt with some bullshit tonight and am curious to see how others have handled it.

  8. #36591

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by PeckuMan  [View Original Post]
    Short, thin, dark hair, deflated boobs and a chronic nail biter.
    Anyone knows the deal on a WSW on Wilkens, with long black hair and is always dressed up.

  9. #36590
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Was out last night and ran into a old friend, Jessica on Ramsey & Payson. I saw her about 3 nights ago but I was busy and could not stop. Jessica is a sweetheart and has been off the streets for a minute because she has / had a boyfriend and she didn't need to hit the track. She told me that she had been walking around for hours and that she hadn't slept in three days because she had nowhere to stay. Evidently there is a huge crack in her relationship now and she was hesitant to speak about it, but I was glad to have caught her before the streets grab her back into its cluches. She has always been very accommodating and she didn't disappoint. I hope she finds her way back home soon, because "it's not fun when the rabbit got the gun". Peace.
    Is the girl wearing the purple hoodie in this video the girl you're talking about? I met with her a couple days ago she told me the same thing, that she hadn't slept for 3 days, she's kind of tall. You won't see her face clearly in the video but you'll be able to hear her voice.

  10. #36589

    New Monger

    Hi everyone, new monger here. Been lurking this thread for a week. I've went dreaming through wilkens and washington, east patapsco ave through Brooklyn, fairhaven, garrison blvd. It seemed easiest to find girls on and around wilkens at anytime followed by fairhaven during the evening. I never really saw anything driving down washington. I've met with a few different girls since starting this hobby. Most recent was one I saw on payson and wilhelm st, was driving by and saw hear wave at me so picked her up (she was a WSW with dirty blonde hair, she told me her name but I forgot), we decided to go to a house to enjoy each others company of which there was a. 10 entry donation. Also saw giselle a few days ago walking on wilkens, picked her up and got her digits as well.

  11. #36588

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    After she gave me her number and said call her, I have tried texting and calling several times with no response. Guess she is not that needy after all.
    She has some family issues to deal with today. So she not available that is the reason for her Absence.

  12. #36587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Typical

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    After she gave me her number and said call her, I have tried texting and calling several times with no response. Guess she is not that needy after all.
    Isn't this the SWs M. O. , They give you number that they never pick up, or reply to text messages. You see them on the street and ask about their phone, they say, oh my phone is on the charger now or it gets disconnected soon afterwards.

  13. #36586

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    She can't be too needy. No show and radio silence after confirmed meeting. Thanks anyway for her digits.
    After she gave me her number and said call her, I have tried texting and calling several times with no response. Guess she is not that needy after all.

  14. #36585

    Stacy.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCaddyman  [View Original Post]
    Hello, can you describe this SW. I'll like to know if it's an old friend.
    Short, thin, dark hair, deflated boobs and a chronic nail biter.

  15. #36584

    Brandy?

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    Brandy needs some company PM me if you want some good head.
    She can't be too needy. No show and radio silence after confirmed meeting. Thanks anyway for her digits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape