Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,806 to 29,820 of 30319
-
06-23-18 06:53 #514Senior Member

Posts: 589I had this dream about her once about two years ago. Whole experience was meh. Was simple to get to location off 74 beside a Wendys, her texting and communications were very slow though, like 5 min between each text but finally got there and a room #. First, she sent me to the wrong room number, I was knocking and some guy opened the door and I thought WTF! I said, must have the wrong room and left. As I was about to drive away, she texted me asking, are you still coming up to see me? That's when we figured out she gave me the wrong room #.
Then got to her room and while her face was a 6/10 and her huge ass a 7/10, her belly was a 11/10, really big, the kind that droops over and half way covered her crotch. I really struggle with women that hide their big belly in pics so well that it turns into a huge disappointment when you get in the room. It happens more than I'd like to see in this game. I don't mind a little thinkness but this was more than that.
She then asked me if I wanted a shot or two? I said of what, she points over to a gallon size bottle of whiskey on a desk that she had clearly been chugging on already, likely most of the day (was 3 pm at the time). Once I got close to her, I realized she was pretty sloppy drunk. Explained the wrong room number and slow text responses. Anyways she proceeded to BBBJ, then immediately flipped over and said fuck me from behind. I said slow down, I need a wrapper and she pointed to the night stand. I thought this would probably be the best view of the session so I did my thing and finished and she just collapsed on the bed. Got cleaned up and left, she was still laying flat on the bed, assuming she passed out at that point or just didn't care to get up. If you don't mind a big belly, then you might enjoy your dream with her as she seemed horny as fuck and had a huge ass to grab on to and pound hard. Between the belly and the drunk stuff, I decided to mark her off my list but YMMV.
PK.
Originally Posted by Yasemaj
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 22:33 #513Senior Member

Posts: 351Nikki
Know what you are saying. Thinking was TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 20:55 #512Senior Member

Posts: 7335I know what you are saying. I don't push back much as long as they are reasonable. She seems a little air headed to me.
Originally Posted by Yasemaj
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 19:39 #511Senior Member

Posts: 187Wouldn't trust
(REPLIED TO WRONG POST ACCIDENTALLY).
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
I would not trust that ad. I have seen a handful of ads with a smoking hot girl but with prices way too low for a girl that good looking. Either the ad is fake or the girl doesn't match the pics. Be safe.
-
06-22-18 19:36 #510Senior Member

Posts: 187Wouldn't trust
I would not trust that ad. I have seen a handful of ads like this where the pics are of a smoking hot girl that has never been seen before, but with prices way too low for a girl that good looking. Either it's a complete fake or the girl does not match the pictures. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by RayLoveWomen
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 16:58 #509Senior Member

Posts: 3076LOL I think she has had at least 5 different names. You got a deal at $. 20 for 30 I've been quoted a lot higher.
Originally Posted by RainMan9696
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 15:13 #508Senior Member

Posts: 28I saw her couple of months back. Pictures are accurate.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
Location- decent hotel, overall clean.
Looks- good looking and clean.
She is okay with CBJ and CFS. No GFE.
So Many restrictions, I would not repeat.
70 qq / 130 hh.
-
06-22-18 15:09 #507Senior Member

Posts: 28Kayla
I saw her couple of months back. Pictures are accurate.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
Location- decent hotel, overall clean.
Looks- good looking and clean.
She is okay with CBJ and CFS. No GFE.
So Many restrictions, I would not repeat.
70 qq / 130 hh.
-
06-22-18 11:59 #506Senior Member

Posts: 351Nikki
Anyone know anything about her?
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1254134
-
06-22-18 11:29 #505Regular Member

Posts: 3The ad says Rose now and she told me she didn't even know that was a name she was using. LOL She said something about her girlfriend taking care of the ads and messages. I saw her about 5 weeks ago for BBBJ only. Asked $. 20 for 30 minutes. I pd it because it seems hard to find that these days. She asked me about smoking while I was there but was nice enough to wait until after. Still looks decent, has a nice, kinda spacey personality but I liked her and would repeat. Not sure I actually got 30 minutes but she did whatever I asked. BBBJ and CIM. Said she liked doing it and was sore anyway from all the regular sex. If you like them really skinny with A cups you'll like her.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 11:27 #504Senior Member

Posts: 97She did try to get me to stop for hats. I politely said no and that was the end of that. Most of these women will take whatever rope you give them, just be stern yet respectful. You'll usually get what you want that way.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 11:02 #503Senior Member

Posts: 351Kayla
Saw her a few weeks ago. She seems to be the leader of a group that works out of a room up there. She was good but she stays there for weeks at a time. Room was messy with ash trays and lots of butts. She also got interrupted a few trying to set up other appts. For the other girls. Looks 7. Action 8. I would do again but not my first choice.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 09:50 #502Senior Member

Posts: 7335Racheal
HUGH ass is right. I seen her a couple of times about 6 months ago. I had a good time but both times I seen her she had me take her to a cash advance place to put money on her card so I always ended up spending more time with her than I really planned. PLenty of ass to grab hold of for sure. I would classify her as thick.
Originally Posted by Yasemaj
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 09:11 #501Regular Member

Posts: 1Country Girl
Hey, anyone have a why experience.
https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/26538941/
-
06-22-18 07:10 #500Senior Member

Posts: 112Same
I thought the same thing when I saw her add the other day.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






