Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: BBFS and BBBJ

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 394
Come be a VIP
This blog is moderated by AdmireMyRealit
  1. #49

    Just ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnerySgt  [View Original Post]
    In Orlando for a few weeks and just wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of some BBFS. I browsed a few pages but hard to tell if these chicks are still active after the BP thinning. I'd be glad to share a few Atlanta candidates if you're ever in the area.
    You've cum to the right place, because Orlando is the best city for hunting. The girls look good, and the mongers post good reviews.

    The first thing you have to do is read the forum. You'll notice, after a couple of pages, that the best street to hunt (OBT aka Paradise Trail) is mentioned often. You'll also notice that the mongers post photos, or links to videos, of their favorites. After you've done your homework, just hit the trail and follow the 22 Rules of Mongering. Just make sure you (and your car) are clean, hygienic, and presentable. When you find someone, just be a gentleman and ask for what you want.

    Good luck,

    Hari Balzak.

  2. #48

    Visiting

    In Orlando for a few weeks and just wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of some BBFS. I browsed a few pages but hard to tell if these chicks are still active after the BP thinning. I'd be glad to share a few Atlanta candidates if you're ever in the area.

  3. #47

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by HariBalzak  [View Original Post]
    It goes without saying that a lot of these girls will do it if look clean & presentable. You have to tip extra, of course.
    Hari is right, you do need to be clean & presentable but you don't always have to pay extra. The next most important thing is your attitude. Act like it's expected rather than asking if it's ok.

    I saw a lady in Macon GA and when I walked into the room I gave this well dressed beautiful woman a DFK and said: "there are two things I need to make this a good thing the kiss was one the second is forget the condom". I proceeded to make love to her with BBFS and the condom was never mentioned.

    She had a very quick orgasm because she liked for a man to take control.

    As always No means No, sometimes.

    More to come.

    Pilot.

  4. #46

    Candy Apple

    I saw Candy a few weeks ago. I had a hard time setting up an appointment because of our schedules. I'm glad I stuck with it. We met for $hh She is much prettier than I expected. We started with DFK and then BBBJ both were very good and she has a very nice wet pussy.

    When I tried to put it in raw she resisted and then ask for another. 4 which I gave her. I would love to see her again but I try to keep the damage at $ or less.

    Pilot.

  5. #45

    There's no Need to Ask this Question.

    It goes without saying that a lot of these girls will do it if look clean & presentable. You have to tip extra, of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPocket  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, does anyone has any info on fine ladies still offering any bb services.

  6. #44

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPocket  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, does anyone has any info on fine ladies still offering any bb services.
    I was wondering about Jenna and if she does BBFS, anyone know?

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...y/471871383172

  7. #43

    Anyone got any good info?

    Hey guys, does anyone has any info on fine ladies still offering any bb services.

  8. #42

    AMBER Stopped awhile back

    Quote Originally Posted by MT314  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Samantha's digits? She definitely look hot in the video.
    She stopped the hobby and moved out.

  9. #41

    Digits.

    Does anyone have Samantha's digits? She definitely look hot in the video.

  10. #40

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by NoFear101  [View Original Post]
    She's so hott!
    That's Samantha Foxx, not Swags.

  11. #39
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Negative.

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyGoo  [View Original Post]
    Which Savannah is this one? Which one is better?

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h59bb8b4aa5e4d
    Quote Originally Posted by TimDrake1234  [View Original Post]
    Based on reviews its stinky down south.

    Tim.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFear101  [View Original Post]
    She's so hott!
    That is NOT Swag's in that video.

    C5.

  12. #38

    That's Purrfectswags

    Quote Originally Posted by TimDrake1234  [View Original Post]
    Based on reviews its stinky down south.

    Tim.
    She's so hott!

  13. #37

    Hygiene

    Based on reviews its stinky down south.

    Tim.

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyGoo  [View Original Post]
    Which Savannah is this one? Which one is better?

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h59bb8b4aa5e4d

  14. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietus  [View Original Post]
    Here is a video of Savannah doing it. I saw her a few times when she lived in downtown Orlando.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a578a707cb78
    Which Savannah is this one? Which one is better?

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h59bb8b4aa5e4d

  15. #35

    Works every time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I once fucked her for too long she decided to just jump my bone bare to get it over with. And from then on I never saw another condom used LOL. Tight pussy, also got my own collection of fucking her in various ways.

    This was 4-6 months ago. Lost contact with her since.
    Anytime a girl has ever insisted on a rubber it's a matter of endurance. When they don't see I'm not getting there, they almost force me to take it off and go in bare. YMMV but anytime I've dealt with that situation, I've never had to ask for it. They usually sense that it will take forever and they know that it's the rubber that's holding me back so they tell me to take it off and, boom, I spackle their insides. From that point on, they never mention a condom again because they know it works in their favor as far as time goes to let me just creampie them and go.

    Just my 2 ˘.

    So-Crates.

    P.S.: I've been in Vegas the past month doing my dirt. I'll be here until after the AVNs next week (trying to see if I can hop in a couple of these no name porn stars needing to make an extra dollar or two) then I'm coming back to the Daytona Orlando area. I would love to connect with Savannah or anyone the like who offers bb. I'd really appreciate a leg up on the return.

    Of course your generosity will not go unnoticed. If you happen to travel to Vegas, St. Louis, even Cedar Rapids (I have a nice little spinner with the perfect soft ass there that will almost insist on you to do an anal creampie before she'll let you cip LOL), I will hook you up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape