Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 854 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 904 954 1354 ... LastLast
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 22149
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9354

    Centerfolds

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    How is centerfold? Well how is centerfold in terms of the girls having extra service and are they reasonable price wise? I'm not even sure what yo say to get it started. LOL.
    I used to stop at Centerfold all the time and had a blast, before I knew extras where available at other locations. Went back to check the place out and nothing had changed. Recently they did some remodeling and turned the old (open laps dance area) into a game room. Anyways, was told they are available, but that is where things get weird. I was told there are 2 areas up top for dances. One is just dances, but there is a spot behind the DJ booth for VIP dances. You have to tip him, and he will let you in and since it is so close to where he is, will get lost for a few to let you take care of things. I was in the mood, and ready to take this chick up on her offer, but got I'm from the old lady, she was coming home unexpected. Been back since, usually only for a drink or 2 to break up the routine. If extra are your goal, other joints are better equipped. If you want some rock and roll / biker type chicks and want to see what you can get them to do. It could be fun. Place is always pretty dead, so if you are willing to spend a little, I bet you can get a lot of attention.

  2. #9353

    Coliseum Update

    A few changes, as Penthouse no longer has VIP, and players is in serious need of new talent, that leaves Coli as the big player on the strip now. Allan the owner has been coming by frequently.

    The new VIP booth tax is $10 for day, $20 at night. Which sucks because sometimes its occasionally fun to just go back for a regular dance, to try a girl out. Now you think twice.

    They also raised drink prices, and the girls tip outs. Along with former Penthouses dancers, they are trying to get dramatic price increases. This is where guys need to hold a firm line on pricing and be willing to walk away, otherwise $2-$3 will be the norm, and we don't want that. Also lots of Florida and Vegas ripoff dancers. As a reminder, do not under any circumstances, ever pre-pay a dancer. If she ask for the money up front: walk out.

    Also having some dancers come up and talk at bar, then went to be "tipped" for their conversation: hell no, paint my fence. Don't do this.

    Evening dancers:

    Molli: is a tall, nice figured, total GFE, and gives you everything under $1. 5 She usually shows up after 9:30-10 pm. She is a regular go-to. Probably the best value there.

    Anya: usually dances to Rock & Roll, is a really cool person, and has a body like an amusement park. Truly stunning, but now commands a price north of $2; GPS.

    Salt: is a tall brunette with tats that I actually like (a rarity), I have not danced with here so I don't know what the full package is, she is smart though, and beautiful, I believe she is also in the $2 range.

    Mary: is a Latina now has lost a lot of weight, and now looks good, is pretty tight, and will ask $2, but she will grumble and quickly negotiate down.

    Layla: as a stunning African-American, but se said extras are off the table, so give it time.

    Poison: is a cute thin Latina, always there, but seems completely spaced out. She is FS, but has a lot of rules; don't bother.

    Jeanie: Brunette, white, spectacular breast, little bit bigger, but not BBW. Cool attitude. Total GFE, $1. 4. Also a goto fave.

    Emilia a very tall, cute, thin blonde, not normally my type, but turned out to be a hot GFE. She started at $2. 5 but was quickly negotiated down to $1. 6 (My max).

    Daytime:

    Fancy: very attractive, and can be GFE, usually not FS though, under $2.

    Dasani: not the best body, but is clean and total FS, and under $1. 5.

    Gia: slightly older brunette, FS, GFE, cute face, baby damage, but fun, also in the under $1. 5 range if negotiated.

    Cat girl: I don't know her name, but she usually has cat ears on, tall, brunette, tats. Can be aggressive, will do everything for $1-1. 2 but its mechanical and lame.

    As with all things YMMV, stick together guys!

  3. #9352

    Disappointing lack of fun

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    So avoid centerfold? Check.
    I must agree. The Fold used to be a place for extracurricular activities, but it has gone downhill somewhat in this area.

  4. #9351

    Coliseum Update

    A few changes, as Penthouse no longer has VIP, and players is in serious need of new talent, that leaves Coli as the big player on the strip now.

    The new VIP booth tax is $10 for day, $20 at night. Which sucks because sometimes its occasionally fun to just go back for a regular dance, to try a girl out. Now you think twice.

    They also raised drink prices, and the girls tip outs. Along with former Penthouses dancers, they are trying to get dramatic price increases. This is where guys need to hold a firm line on pricing and be willing to walk away, otherwise $2-$3 will be the norm, and we don't want that. Also lots of Florida and Vegas ripoff dancers. As a reminder, do not under any circumstances, ever pre-pay a dancer. If she ask for the money up front: walk out.

    Also having some dancers come up and talk at bar, then went to be "tipped" for their conversation: hell no, paint my fence. Don't do this.

    Evening dancers:

    Molli: is a tall, nice figured, total GFE, and gives you everything under $1. 5 She usually shows up after 9:30-10 pm. She is a regular go-to. Probably the best value there.

    Anya: usually dances to Rock & Roll, is a really cool person, and has a body like an amusement park. Truly stunning, but now commands a price north of $2; GPS.

    Salt: is a tall brunette with tats that I actually like (a rarity), I have not danced with here so I don't know what the full package is, she is smart though, and beautiful, I believe she is also in the $2 range.

    Mary: is a Latina now has lost a lot of weight, and now looks good, is pretty tight, and will ask $2, but she will grumble and quickly negotiate down.

    Layla: as a stunning African-American, but se said extras are off the table, so give it time.

    Poison: is a cute thin Latina, always there, but seems completely spaced out. She is FS, but has a lot of rules; don't bother.

    Jeanie: Brunette, white, spectacular breast, little bit bigger, but not BBW. Cool attitude. Total GFE, $1. 4. Also a goto fave.

    Emilia a very tall, cute, thin blonde, not normally my type, but turned out to be a hot GFE. She started at $2. 5 but was quickly negotiated down to $1. 6 (My max).

    Daytime:

    Fancy: very attractive, and can be GFE, usually not FS though, under $2.

    Dasani: not the best body, but is clean and total FS, and under $1. 5.

    Gia: slightly older brunette, FS, GFE, cute face, baby damage, but fun, also in the under $1. 5 range if negotiated.

    Cat girl: I don't know her name, but she usually has cat ears on, tall, brunette, tats. Can be aggressive, will do everything for $1-1. 2 but its mechanical and lame.

    If you're looking for a bit of a savings, I'd recommend Criket.

    As with all things YMMV, stick together guys!

  5. #9350

    Cricket adventures

    So over the last month or so I've been hitting up the cricket day shift. Free parking, no cover, $10 fee to get in the VIP, no smoking outside of a smoking room.

    Mckenzie is an older brunette with some big fakes that feel pretty nice and a nice body. Pretty cool chick. Everything covered in the back, quoted $ for CBJ, $$ for FS but with every girl you can negotiate when they have a shitty day. Skills are great and she's pretty tight (for me at least). Just know once you get a dance with extras she will always come over when she sees you, which can be a good thing unless you're looking for something different of course.

    Paris is easily my favorite so far. Blonde with a booty and she knows how to work it. Hard to get a hold of but we had a pretty down to earth conversation once I finally got a chance to talk to her. Amazing skills in the back and pretty GFE. Some light kissing, daty, and a BBBJ from heaven with cim. Before we got started she quoted $$ for everything. I replied with "all I have is $50" and she was cool with it but I couldn't get past the BBBJ which is rare for me.

    Kitty has been Mia for a little while but she's a cute mixed girl with a booty. On the day I saw her we were both pretty drunk but we had some fun. Completely GFE with dfk, fiv (that she went nuts over), BBBJ and FS for around $50. Iirc she's JJs cousin and they've both been Mia. If anyone has any info on where they're dancing lately I'd love to know.

    Last on the list is ivy. Younger redhead with curves. Nice girl. After some conversation we headed to the back and she immediately stripped to absolutely nothing. Of course I thought I was in for a good time. Unfortunately she teased me for 4 songs and then quoted me $$ extra for anything else. When I replied I don't have that kind of cash left on me she didn't even try to negotiate. I love her body but the hustle is too obvious with her for me. At least make it believable you know. I might try on another day and just go for it and not play too much.

    The only girls I'm looking for info on are Mikayla and Esmeralda. Two Latinas with some booty (I think you guys can see the pattern of my type LOL). Haven't made it to the back with either so any info is appreciated. Have fun out there gentlemen.

  6. #9349

    MacKenzie

    See MacKenzie at Cricket those others are only ok Mackenzie is all PRO! Tagreplacement0}.

  7. #9348

    Angle at BT-8 mile

    First time at BT 8 mile. As I typically stop in at Bogarts / H8 N I was impressed with facility. Yes valet parking is a pain in ass. Stopped in at start of night shift and met Angle. Great tits, decent ass & legs, and very much in to making one happy during a private dance. BBBJ & CFS many positions. Great attitude / no rush / no upsale / fun-easy to talk to. I hope to repeat.

  8. #9347

    Play House

    Driving back to Ohio yesterday, made a last second choice to go to the Play House. Was closed at 2:30 PM. Supposed to open at 12:00. Maybe none of the girls had shown up yet? Anybody know why it was closed?

  9. #9346

    :/

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure there is nothing to be had in that club.
    So avoid centerfold? Check.

  10. #9345

    C-fold

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    How is centerfold? Well how is centerfold in terms of the girls having extra service and are they reasonable price wise? I'm not even sure what yo say to get it started. LOL.
    Pretty sure there is nothing to be had in that club.

  11. #9344

    Centerfold

    How is centerfold? Well how is centerfold in terms of the girls having extra service and are they reasonable price wise? I'm not even sure what yo say to get it started. LOL.

  12. #9343
    Quote Originally Posted by Jala8809  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. I am from SE Ohio and I have heard a lot about the Detroit SC. I am tempted to try it out now. Can anyone tell me what can I actually ask for in the VIP rooms? Also, I would like to know about the tip so that I don't get ripped off. PM me if anyone wants along with the best SCs to get extras. Thanks.
    Jala,

    You can ask for anything you want. I suggest you will have a better time the more specific and direct you are with the girl. She can't read your mind and so many guys have weird fantasies which she may or may not be willing to do. For example I like to ask for a passionate and sensual girl, I find that sets the expectation for how she is to behave with me.

    There are two tips to not getting ripped off.

    1. Be specific in what you want and what you can pay for it.

    2. If she changes things once you get in the VIP, walk out immediately and pay for only the songs you were back there. (For example I will say you don't seem passionate so we need to end this session) It should be one or two songs. If you try to renegotiate or persuade her or agree to pay her more, the session will only get worse and cost you more money. While it sucks getting a girl who rips you off there are a number who will try, and some will if you let them but will be great if you don't let them. It will happen to you sooner or later. Best things to do is figure each one is a lesson and at least you got out of there with some money left to have another session that same night and didn't let her rip you off for all your funds. They will try sometimes. Having said all that most of the time things work out great and if the girls get to know you are a good guy they will try to rip you off less.

    MM.

  13. #9342

    VIP service

    Hi all. I am from SE Ohio and I have heard a lot about the Detroit SC. I am tempted to try it out now. Can anyone tell me what can I actually ask for in the VIP rooms? Also, I would like to know about the tip so that I don't get ripped off. PM me if anyone wants along with the best SCs to get extras. Thanks.

  14. #9341

    Re: Bad Dream at Criket

    Quote Originally Posted by ANonyMau5  [View Original Post]
    Been coming to this place for years and every single time has been a great experience until today. Girl 's name was Dream. Good looking AA chick hot body but it stops there. Lured me into the back but she's a total rip off artist. Can't touch below the waist, nothing but a weak HJ and when we were done tried to upcharge for $25 a song and over counted songs. Then threatened me with lets go talk to the bouncer. Dude was totally cool and told her what song count actually was said he was fine. Bottom line Dream is a total rip off. Don't fall for her shit. Some new guy at the door sticks up for her. Never seen him before. She's a piece of shit.
    The Criket has two different African American dancers named Dream. One dances day shift and the other dances nights. Nightshift Dream delivered as promised in the VIP for 130. Attached is a picture of nightshift Dream's body for reference. I don't believe that dayshift Dream has any tats.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dream @ The Criket.jpg‎  

  15. #9340

    BTs and Players and Coliseum

    I returned to BTs 2 days later hoping to repeat with Bambi.

    However they only had 3 girls working.

    Duchess - 5.

    Gisele - 3.

    Tila - 6.

    They also did an empty rotation. With only a 4 spot rotation the girls repeated quickly.

    So I relocated to Players.

    They had 6 girls working I only remember 4 of them.

    Kayla - 6.

    Gina - 5.

    Veda - 7.

    Whisper - 7.

    Veda was taken over by a table of guys throwing money at her. When the rotation repeated I left there also.

    I relocated to Coliseum.

    They about 20 girls working, I can remember.

    Roseliln - 8.

    Mary - 7.

    Salem - 7.

    Indy -7.

    I had sessioned with Indy before and it was a decent session.

    Roselin was first to come over and she insisted on payment up front.

    Mary was next she first wanted payment up front but then changed her mind. It was a good thing as she mad many rules in the VIP and I left after only 2 songs.

    I enjoyed a very nice VIP session with Salem and I hope to repeat.

    MM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape