Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275

    Emoji

    Quote Originally Posted by RaccoonJoe  [View Original Post]
    L0 = Blue Balls.
    How about oLo?

  2. #19063

    Lmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Exoticcar  [View Original Post]
    I don't usually ask questions but nowadays it's becoming harder to find good up to date information. I just came back from Vegas and had my fill of AMP. Is there a good, fairly priced safe LMP? I know about Vida which is not too safe and Zeus which is on the pricey side. I know LMP are typically pricier but is there one that is close to what one can expect from a AMP (Gunnison, Belmont)? Maybe even Apartment girls if they have a good enough reputation. Thanks.
    Nope, not in this town anymore. I do remember times when some Mexican MTs provided a reasonably decent service, but they all are gone. It was 10 years ago.

  3. #19062
    Quote Originally Posted by Exoticcar  [View Original Post]
    I don't usually ask questions but nowadays it's becoming harder to find good up to date information. I just came back from Vegas and had my fill of AMP. Is there a good, fairly priced safe LMP? I know about Vida which is not too safe and Zeus which is on the pricey side. I know LMP are typically pricier but is there one that is close to what one can expect from a AMP (Gunnison, Belmont)? Maybe even Apartment girls if they have a good enough reputation. Thanks.
    I should have mentioned in original post but feel free to PM.

  4. #19061
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Is "L0" = left UNhappy?
    L0 = Blue Balls.

  5. #19060
    Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan1010  [View Original Post]
    Someone on here a little bit back mentioned Lisa at belmont spa on belmont just west of southport.

    Very sexy and lets you roam a little.

    Thank you to whoever said that.
    Jessica at Belmont allows roaming as well.

  6. #19059
    I don't usually ask questions but nowadays it's becoming harder to find good up to date information. I just came back from Vegas and had my fill of AMP. Is there a good, fairly priced safe LMP? I know about Vida which is not too safe and Zeus which is on the pricey side. I know LMP are typically pricier but is there one that is close to what one can expect from a AMP (Gunnison, Belmont)? Maybe even Apartment girls if they have a good enough reputation. Thanks.

  7. #19058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275

    Roger that

    I plan to try again either Friday or in a couple weeks. Martha has a trained somewhat sensual massage technique and seems friendly. Hope I don't need to provide references 🙄. Do you know schedules?

    As comparison I tried why on Belmont 2 xxx block. 2 mt in mid-late 40's. Didn't ask name. 60/ hr. Asked for strong massage. Technique was experienced and fairly strong. Nice build with skilled standard end. I was not attracted. Experience was a professional Asian massage, businesslike but good. 60/ hr. Tipped 50 for quality professionalism. Got full hour. Extra minutes to make up for interruptions. Classy move.

  8. #19057
    Quote Originally Posted by E2304  [View Original Post]
    Martha does excellent massage. L0. First visit.
    See her again, owner now and a bit cautious.

  9. #19056

    Belmont spa

    Someone on here a little bit back mentioned Lisa at belmont spa on belmont just west of southport.

    Very sexy and lets you roam a little.

    Thank you to whoever said that.

  10. #19055

    Surprise

    Quote Originally Posted by E2304  [View Original Post]
    Left surprised. Perhaps a test. The L scale goes from level zero to three according to the forum
    That surprises me too, although, I've never been there, I've been told that she is a solid-sure provider. Well. Stay safe and good luck man.

  11. #19054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Is "L0" = left UNhappy?
    Left surprised. Perhaps a test. The L scale goes from level zero to three according to the forum

  12. #19053

    Lo

    Quote Originally Posted by E2304  [View Original Post]
    Martha does excellent massage. L0. First visit.
    Is "L0" = left UNhappy?

  13. #19052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275

    Y Spa, Belmont 2 xxx

    Hitting adds on one BP pretty hard. Any reports? PM ok.

  14. #19051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBen1  [View Original Post]
    Business as usual.

    3 Mt's working all mongolain.

    Martha, Lisa and Tina.

    Try 4 hand with Martha and Lisa.
    Martha does excellent massage. L0. First visit.

  15. #19050
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNick33  [View Original Post]
    I drove by the other day and noticed they are open. Anybody know if it's busi as usual?
    Business as usual.

    3 Mt's working all mongolain.

    Martha, Lisa and Tina.

    Try 4 hand with Martha and Lisa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape