Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #525

    PM with feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvCurvs  [View Original Post]
    She asked me to post / review her. She's amazing. Petite curvy little spinner. Awesome little boobs and butt and legs to die for.

    Massage.

    $. 2 hh $1. 8 hh.

    $$. 5 FS.

    PM for digits.
    Good or bad. Let's hear it.

  2. #524

    Fake Pics.

    http://skipthegames.com//img/001/201...MDA3NjE2Ng.jpg

    If you decide to go dreaming. Call them on your phone, and ask them to open the door. Do not knock on door.

  3. #523

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Report: Had an incredible time with Dawn. Legit and loves it: https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr.../26578397/dawn.
    Rates? Services? CIM?

    Thanks!

  4. #522

    Since BP is gone

    Since BP is gone, posting here I guess.

    Anyone know what happened to the amazing Serenity? She went dark when BP went down. Always an awesome time: https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-6268/1/597424.

    Also, I'd avoid this one. At least I know the girl on the right is crazy: https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr...post/26603087/.

    Anyone know if this one is legit? https://cityxguide.com/escorts/91959...-days-11985104.

    Report: Had an incredible time with Dawn. Legit and loves it: https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr.../26578397/dawn.

  5. #521

    Bks

    https://www.bestknownsecrets.net

    Quote Originally Posted by Mag8600  [View Original Post]
    What's the BKS URL? When I search, I get a Chicago agency. And I can't search for 'bks' on here, because it's only 3 letters. Thanks.

  6. #520

    Bks url

    What's the BKS URL? When I search, I get a Chicago agency. And I can't search for 'bks' on here, because it's only 3 letters. Thanks.

  7. #519
    Quote Originally Posted by PubGfe  [View Original Post]
    Plushmates is still around. Their P411 profile and website are gone, but I've been getting weekly text updates from them with schedules.
    How to contact them?

  8. #518

    Fake Pics.

    https://img.adultsearch.com/classifi...cnbs6zgAm7.jpg

    The real owner of these is in Knoxville Tn " XKinky Xkhloe".

  9. #517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonRaker  [View Original Post]
    Visited with her last week. Had a wonderful time, and checked all the boxes, GFE / Safe / Intelligent / Fun. Apparently a friend of Gina Joesph and NM states she will be making regular stops. Other info found on her website accurate; add her to your rotation IMHO fellas, YMMV.

    https://www.eros.com/utah/files/2109852.htm?cat=1
    Just another example of what I previously mentioned. These women are probably nice and not using but just not young or hot enough for their rate. If she is posting at 37 than more than likely she is 45 or older.

  10. #516
    Plushmates is still around. Their P411 profile and website are gone, but I've been getting weekly text updates from them with schedules.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what is happening with a lot of the agencies. I used to use a few often and now their sites are down. I used plushmate, luxurytravelcompanionship and both their sites are down. Flawless and touringgirls hardly sends anyone here. Anyone have any idea why?

  11. #515

    Took your advice. Renae

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-2041/1/975710

    Texted her on a whim. Asked if she'd do a $40 QV, assuming most of these girls are having issues with all the usual sites down. She agreed immediately. Met her at a crappy motel at Capital and the beltline. There was some confusion and she was a little bit late, but not a big deal.

    Session was identical to the first time I saw her. Excellent BBBJ, DT, BLS, CIM, Facial, Swallow.
    Took your advice and text Renae. I was inside her room at Capital and the beltline within 15 minutes. Great BLS and BBBJCIM. I dropped her $60 and was gone within ten minutes. Definitely will see her again. She's sweet and social and she performs energetically.

  12. #514

    Brayla and Renata

    What's up gents? So I haven't shared in a while, but I have been spoiling myself in the Raleigh area recently and I can't stress enough the quality of BKS girls Brayla and Renata, god damn! Everytime I see a BKS girl it's the best $250 I have ever spent. No worries, shady hotels or BS. I've also have seen Samantha Jones of Eros twice, which she is way more, but was def worth it. Any other agencies around in the $200-250 range that are worth it?

  13. #513

    REV: Renae, Mic Checker

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-2041/1/975710

    Texted her on a whim. Asked if she'd do a $40 QV, assuming most of these girls are having issues with all the usual sites down. She agreed immediately. Met her at a crappy motel at Capital and the beltline. There was some confusion and she was a little bit late, but not a big deal.

    Session was identical to the first time I saw her. Excellent BBBJ, DT, BLS, CIM, Facial, Swallow.

  14. #512

    Natalie Montgomery

    Visited with her last week. Had a wonderful time, and checked all the boxes, GFE / Safe / Intelligent / Fun. Apparently a friend of Gina Joesph and NM states she will be making regular stops. Other info found on her website accurate; add her to your rotation IMHO fellas, YMMV.

    https://www.eros.com/utah/files/2109852.htm?cat=1

  15. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    You are not the only one. I ended 2017 with 5 agency and I'm pretty much down too 1 now (the one that everyone struggles on how to access). Beginning of this month I was two but one agency went offline as of two weeks ago I hate the laws!
    Yeah iam the same way, I am not sure what to do or go from here. If I knew this day was coming I would have seen more girls while I still could.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape