Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 9117
-
06-21-18 20:01 #5592Senior Member

Posts: 1382The pay to meet situation
Then there are girls you meet online that want some funds just to meet. Especially supposed nonpros. Do you guys go along with this? I decline, my time is valuable as well. Simply not worth it for a girl that may not go anywhere.
Some girls simply milk the play. Have no intention to do anything further. Most of the guys they'll only meet for a one time meetup, dinner.
And some ask that you send them money through apps or quickpay. Then burn you and don't ever meet at all. Watch out for these girls. I suggest you stay clear of these ridiculous demands. No go for me.
-
06-21-18 19:39 #5591Senior Member

Posts: 1382The fake pics isssue
Been noticing more and more girls who use fake or old pics. For a while I've had a no tolerance policy for fake pics. So really putting my foot down again. I Always ask for a pic to be taken and sent before meeting. And it's really saving me from wasting a lot of time! Especially with girls a drive away.
I encourage you all to take the same approach. I don't like to go thru of fakes, unless comparable to the girl.
-
06-19-18 18:46 #5590Senior Member

Posts: 157Same here
Number is disco.
Originally Posted by AceJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-18 16:53 #5589Senior Member

Posts: 1635The last ones I can remember were in that porno shop off the interstate on the way up to Kenosha. I didn't notice when, but it disappeared sometime over the last 10 years. Same with the other one off old 41 north of Waukegan.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-18 12:43 #5588Senior Member

Posts: 1620Yep thing of the past!
There was a porn star from the 90's I liked a lot krysti lynn (sadly passed car crash) and she started in the business by touring around the country doing places like that.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-18 01:10 #5587Senior Member

Posts: 3481Live Peep Show Nude Models.
I remember those places well. All are long gone from Chicago.
Originally Posted by fastmacx
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 18:32 #5586Regular Member

Posts: 16Peep shows.
Are there any old fashioned peep shows in Chicago? The ones where you go in a booth and there is a curtain over a window. You put in a few bucks and the curtain raises. On the other side is a nude model. If so can you give me a few names of these places? I haven't seen one of those places in years! I will be in Chicago next week and was wondering if any of those places still exist. Thank you for any help you can give.
Thanks,
Fastmacx.
-
06-12-18 00:27 #5585Regular Member

Posts: 12Isn't switter. At what they call an "instance" of Whisper?
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-18 04:26 #5584Senior Member

Posts: 1382Wingman needed for Non Pro 3 girl date
A girl I've been seeing has two friends that are open to meet guys for p4 p. We can set up a triple date where we all go out for drinks or something, maybe hit some clubs. My girl is 26 yo, she's short and tight body. Girl 2 is thick / heavier 23 yo, very pretty face. Girl 3 is 25 yo, average height with a very curvy thick body. Girl 3 is probably the hottest. I wouldn't mind seeing her myself, but would have to work into it with girl 1 in the way.
I'd be open to doing a swap night, or more of an open orgy thing. But I'm still feeling my girl out if it's doable. It does seem she and girl 2 would be open to MMF, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
A hobby friend I mentioned to is interested, so we'd need the third guy. PM me and we can discuss, if not for this perhaps something else.
-
06-09-18 04:17 #5583Senior Member

Posts: 1382NonPro hobbies meetup
Any guys interested in getting together for some drinks or food? Get to know and feel for other guys in the hobby. I figure a good opportunity to network, potential contacts for guys we can share girls' info, swap, set up MMF or gb. A bit more comfortable than meeting for first time at a hotel room right before seeing a girl together, though that can be fun as well.
I know a few guys off the forum, but have not reached out yet. Been busy with work and travel.
-
06-09-18 04:12 #5582Senior Member

Posts: 1382Exxxotica after parties
I heard someone say this event is not worth it. But I am interested in checking out after parties. Ill be busy tmro, but can head to the after p late night. Anyone else going?
Originally Posted by Kimbll83
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 12:23 #5581Senior Member

Posts: 142Exxxotica After Parties
I think I was going to check Exxxotica out later today as I've never been. Below were places listed for after parties:
King's Dining and Entertainment 5505 Park Place Rosemont, IL.
Ocean's Gentleman's Club 5555 W 70th Place Bedford Park, IL.
Heavenly Bodies 1300 S Elmhurst Rd Elk Grove, IL.
Here's also the web link: https://exxxoticaexpo.com/after-part...ion=chicago-il.
-
06-07-18 06:17 #5580Senior Member

Posts: 958Just noticed Emily on there, didn't she used to be with AX?
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
06-06-18 07:28 #5579Senior Member

Posts: 252Elle Solo AKA The Kinky MILF
Does anyone know if she's retired? I really wanted to see her but she hasn't responded to any email or pm's I've sent her. Before I throw in the towel I thought I'd ask here. You can post here or feel free to pm me and thanks for any info you might have, Ace.
-
06-06-18 01:13 #5578Senior Member

Posts: 269Whisper
Someone around here mentioned the app "Whisper" in regards to finding chicks. I've had it a few days now and it's getting old. A lot of gay dudes pretending to be women to get you to send a dick pic. So what I do is always have women I'm chatting with send a pic of themselves showing the peace sign with fingers otherwise I assume it's a dude. Having said that, I have chatted with some interesting chicks and gotten a fair amount of nude pics sent my way. One girl was into being dominated and I had her send pics of her mouth wide open to be throat fucked, show your tits, etc.
Outside of that nothing much in the way of pay to play. I did find one woman that seemed legit in my area but she was asking too much for her looks and what she was willing to do.
Also, the app is a little weird and takes some getting used to navigating. Your posts get deleted for no apparent reason which is frustrating. And a few other things that make me conclude that this is not an effective way to get laid unless you have a lot of time on your hands to putz around.











Reply With Quote






