Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 608 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 9116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5591

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by AceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she's retired? I really wanted to see her but she hasn't responded to any email or pm's I've sent her. Before I throw in the towel I thought I'd ask here. You can post here or feel free to pm me and thanks for any info you might have, Ace.
    Number is disco.

  2. #5590
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I remember those places well. All are long gone from Chicago.
    The last ones I can remember were in that porno shop off the interstate on the way up to Kenosha. I didn't notice when, but it disappeared sometime over the last 10 years. Same with the other one off old 41 north of Waukegan.

  3. #5589

    Yep thing of the past!

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I remember those places well. All are long gone from Chicago.
    There was a porn star from the 90's I liked a lot krysti lynn (sadly passed car crash) and she started in the business by touring around the country doing places like that.

  4. #5588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Live Peep Show Nude Models.

    Quote Originally Posted by fastmacx  [View Original Post]
    Are there any old fashioned peep shows in Chicago? The ones where you go in a booth and there is a curtain over a window. You put in a few bucks and the curtain raises. On the other side is a nude model. If so can you give me a few names of these places? I haven't seen one of those places in years! I will be in Chicago next week and was wondering if any of those places still exist. Thank you for any help you can give.

    Thanks,

    Fastmacx.
    I remember those places well. All are long gone from Chicago.

  5. #5587

    Peep shows.

    Are there any old fashioned peep shows in Chicago? The ones where you go in a booth and there is a curtain over a window. You put in a few bucks and the curtain raises. On the other side is a nude model. If so can you give me a few names of these places? I haven't seen one of those places in years! I will be in Chicago next week and was wondering if any of those places still exist. Thank you for any help you can give.

    Thanks,

    Fastmacx.

  6. #5586
    Isn't switter. At what they call an "instance" of Whisper?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    Someone around here mentioned the app "Whisper" in regards to finding chicks. I've had it a few days now and it's getting old. A lot of gay dudes pretending to be women to get you to send a dick pic. So what I do is always have women I'm chatting with send a pic of themselves showing the peace sign with fingers otherwise I assume it's a dude. Having said that, I have chatted with some interesting chicks and gotten a fair amount of nude pics sent my way. One girl was into being dominated and I had her send pics of her mouth wide open to be throat fucked, show your tits, etc.

    Outside of that nothing much in the way of pay to play. I did find one woman that seemed legit in my area but she was asking too much for her looks and what she was willing to do.

    Also, the app is a little weird and takes some getting used to navigating. Your posts get deleted for no apparent reason which is frustrating. And a few other things that make me conclude that this is not an effective way to get laid unless you have a lot of time on your hands to putz around.

  7. #5585

    Wingman needed for Non Pro 3 girl date

    A girl I've been seeing has two friends that are open to meet guys for p4 p. We can set up a triple date where we all go out for drinks or something, maybe hit some clubs. My girl is 26 yo, she's short and tight body. Girl 2 is thick / heavier 23 yo, very pretty face. Girl 3 is 25 yo, average height with a very curvy thick body. Girl 3 is probably the hottest. I wouldn't mind seeing her myself, but would have to work into it with girl 1 in the way.

    I'd be open to doing a swap night, or more of an open orgy thing. But I'm still feeling my girl out if it's doable. It does seem she and girl 2 would be open to MMF, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

    A hobby friend I mentioned to is interested, so we'd need the third guy. PM me and we can discuss, if not for this perhaps something else.

  8. #5584

    NonPro hobbies meetup

    Any guys interested in getting together for some drinks or food? Get to know and feel for other guys in the hobby. I figure a good opportunity to network, potential contacts for guys we can share girls' info, swap, set up MMF or gb. A bit more comfortable than meeting for first time at a hotel room right before seeing a girl together, though that can be fun as well.

    I know a few guys off the forum, but have not reached out yet. Been busy with work and travel.

  9. #5583

    Exxxotica after parties

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbll83  [View Original Post]
    I think I was going to check Exxxotica out later today as I've never been. Below were places listed for after parties:

    King's Dining and Entertainment 5505 Park Place Rosemont, IL.

    Ocean's Gentleman's Club 5555 W 70th Place Bedford Park, IL.

    Heavenly Bodies 1300 S Elmhurst Rd Elk Grove, IL.

    Here's also the web link: https://exxxoticaexpo.com/after-part...ion=chicago-il.
    I heard someone say this event is not worth it. But I am interested in checking out after parties. Ill be busy tmro, but can head to the after p late night. Anyone else going?

  10. #5582

    Exxxotica After Parties

    I think I was going to check Exxxotica out later today as I've never been. Below were places listed for after parties:

    King's Dining and Entertainment 5505 Park Place Rosemont, IL.

    Ocean's Gentleman's Club 5555 W 70th Place Bedford Park, IL.

    Heavenly Bodies 1300 S Elmhurst Rd Elk Grove, IL.

    Here's also the web link: https://exxxoticaexpo.com/after-part...ion=chicago-il.

  11. #5581
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    There were 4 Thai agencies that I know of. Two of them have closed. Not sure about the other 2 since I never used them.

    If you crave Thai girls, you can try RS AVS. There are usually 3 or 4 indy Thai girls posting on there. I have not personally seen them, but I think some of them have been reviewed here.

    https://www.rs-avs.ch/uppermidwest.html
    Just noticed Emily on there, didn't she used to be with AX?

    -w.

  12. #5580

    Elle Solo AKA The Kinky MILF

    Does anyone know if she's retired? I really wanted to see her but she hasn't responded to any email or pm's I've sent her. Before I throw in the towel I thought I'd ask here. You can post here or feel free to pm me and thanks for any info you might have, Ace.

  13. #5579

    Whisper

    Someone around here mentioned the app "Whisper" in regards to finding chicks. I've had it a few days now and it's getting old. A lot of gay dudes pretending to be women to get you to send a dick pic. So what I do is always have women I'm chatting with send a pic of themselves showing the peace sign with fingers otherwise I assume it's a dude. Having said that, I have chatted with some interesting chicks and gotten a fair amount of nude pics sent my way. One girl was into being dominated and I had her send pics of her mouth wide open to be throat fucked, show your tits, etc.

    Outside of that nothing much in the way of pay to play. I did find one woman that seemed legit in my area but she was asking too much for her looks and what she was willing to do.

    Also, the app is a little weird and takes some getting used to navigating. Your posts get deleted for no apparent reason which is frustrating. And a few other things that make me conclude that this is not an effective way to get laid unless you have a lot of time on your hands to putz around.

  14. #5578
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanTheDream  [View Original Post]
    The show is next week, and I'm wondering where would be the best spot to find who is in town and actually working.
    Mia Malkova is supposed to be there. Now if only Jewels Jade were there. OMG I'd be in heaven!!

  15. #5577
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPatrick  [View Original Post]
    I have already got some info from EROS. Agencies from LA who specialize in arranging porn stars for FS with johns almost always use EROS to send out feelers. As for actual details, TER would have more information. But unless you have a pass and be on site and shamelessly go after the starlets, you won't know exactly who else will party (regular ones) and even open their legs to let 'fans' admire them further. In this post apocalyptic era, it will be more difficult to gather intel and make arrangement in advance.
    Man, if April O'Neil partied (and I had the money to afford her) she'd be fun as hell! Her and Lexi Belle were the only 2 on the list of attending stars, that really got my attention.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape