Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 595 of 872 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 645 695 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 13068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4158

    Google maps

    I subscribed to the massage parlor site, kind of a lame presentation and every fucken review is the same. She seemed to be under 75, I dunno, she jacked me off, I left happy. If anyone wants access to reviews, let me know.

  2. #4157

    San Gabriel Valley

    Hello! So been trying to find a spot out here and I know there are some but I just don't know of any spots. Just moved out here so all these Asian ladies here have been making me want to get at them all! LOL.

    If anyone can recommend spots in Alhambra or in that general vincinity. Definitely would appreciate it!

    Thanks all!

  3. #4156
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainH  [View Original Post]
    Its on Venice Blvd. Very cute staff. Typical visit. I recommend this spot. Have any of you been?
    Is this place just HJ spot? And any info on rates would be appreciated. Thanks.

  4. #4155

    Great BBJ

    Went to Robertson because has I had a little "massage time'. Found a slightly older but great attitude K gal. She actually gave me a nice rub and actually could have been decent therapy sesh. On the flip she asked what I wanted and we negotiated a BBJ. She started the dick and ball wash with alcohol. Then off to a bit of tongue bath on the nuts and bob on the shroom cap. Good hand worked and finally a pop in her mouth which she promptly spit into a kleenex. Nice spot and not not crazy $ . 4 at door and $1 for tip.

  5. #4154

    8155

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxMan225  [View Original Post]
    First time in LA staying by Korea town off Wilshire, any parlors near there with checking out?
    The prevailing opinion here is that 8155 is the place to go. A little far from you.

  6. #4153
    First time in LA staying by Korea town off Wilshire, any parlors near there with checking out?

  7. #4152
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePike  [View Original Post]
    I'm into Chinese grannies. Where is it?
    Here's one for you.

    Chinese granny.

    MA massage in city of dow-knee.

    Don't know name but she's like only one that twerks there.

    They like live in the business or something.

    You can get BBFS CIP for 140, 150ish

    But b careful, my ex was a nurse and at clinic one day she said a guy with herpes flat out told the doc his only goal in life was to bang as many women in life that he could to spread the joy lmfao. this guy was a guy of the street though (mainly banged streetwalkers) Doc had her call police who referred her to public health services who said they'd watch him hahaha. So much for doctor patient confidentiality, am I right?

  8. #4151
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    Paradise. There is an AMP literally 50 feet away. But I wouldn't bother unless you are into 60 yo Chinese grandma's.
    I'm into Chinese grannies. Where is it?

  9. #4150
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    Which? I frequent Paradise and Synn.
    Paradise. There is an AMP literally 50 feet away. But I wouldn't bother unless you are into 60 yo Chinese grandma's.

  10. #4149
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Yup, there's one strip club there with a AMP just a few steps away.
    Which? I frequent Paradise and Synn.

  11. #4148
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed myself at 8155 for the first time. Got a latina spinner. Don't remember name but has a few tattoos. Paid house fee for 45 minutes. Asked mama for line up, she brought two latinas in. I picked # 2 who came in and gave decent borderline mediocre CBJ but the actual FS was GREAT. All different positions til I finished. Total. 7 to house and 1. 2 to her.
    Good to hear my random luck finding 8155 isn't so random. I am not from LA. Enjoying the Latina experience was a special treat. Is this common in LA? What do you call an AMP with Latinas, a LAmp?

  12. #4147
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeBites  [View Original Post]
    You can try hitting up City of Industry's strip clubs, they also have some Chinese / korean AAMP. Or pomona area are all really close to west covina. I think Ontario is about a 15-20 min drive from West covina too.
    Yup, there's one strip club there with a AMP just a few steps away.

  13. #4146

    8155

    Enjoyed myself at 8155 for the first time. Got a latina spinner. Don't remember name but has a few tattoos. Paid house fee for 45 minutes. Asked mama for line up, she brought two latinas in. I picked # 2 who came in and gave decent borderline mediocre CBJ but the actual FS was GREAT. All different positions til I finished. Total. 7 to house and 1. 2 to her.

  14. #4145
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuffles  [View Original Post]
    Passing through Inglewood on the way to LAX. What's a good choice for a quick massage? Is HT the best choice in the area?
    HT worked out. Nicole does fine work.

  15. #4144

    Massage Near LAX

    Passing through Inglewood on the way to LAX. What's a good choice for a quick massage? Is HT the best choice in the area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape