Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 670 of 708 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 10619
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #584

    Kendra

    Her SA profile got nuked this morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    How do I find her?

  2. #583

    Pics / Vids Exchange

    I am exchanging action pics and vids.

    Let me know who you got.

    We can exchange.

  3. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by HuksAlot  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up on SA and is currently in Portland looking for per meet dates. I inquired about BB, CIP, CIM, multiple pop event. No problem on her end. She wants 800. I passed. Plenty of BB SA girls for 1/3rd that.
    That's about half the going rate for porn actress escort services. She's a local girl, will turn up often around here.

  4. #581

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by HuksAlot  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up on SA and is currently in Portland looking for per meet dates. I inquired about BB, CIP, CIM, multiple pop event. No problem on her end. She wants 800. I passed. Plenty of BB SA girls for 1/3rd that.
    How do I find her?

  5. #580

    Porn Star Kendra Sutherland

    She hit me up on SA and is currently in Portland looking for per meet dates. I inquired about BB, CIP, CIM, multiple pop event. No problem on her end. She wants 800. I passed. Plenty of BB SA girls for 1/3rd that.

  6. #579

    Pennie

    I barebacked Pennie a month ago. She is indeed very flaky and requires patience, but she is willing to negotiate a decent price, YMMV.

  7. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnOfTime  [View Original Post]
    On tna. She visited PDX last week and it's a confirmed BBFSCIP. There was a discussion about it in WA section. The discussion also mentioned do not ask about it or she will blacklist and put an alert on you, so don't ask. First pop was with rubber. Then after a BBBJ to wake you up she gets on top and grind on you. Just go with the flow and enjoy. You will end up shooting in that honey cave in no time. She comes and goes between Pdx and WA.
    Pay attn. This is how you do it with her.

  8. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseCuervo  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I can confirm Pennie as of about a year ago -- but (a) she can be a bit of a flake, so you need to be patient, and (b) there were some alerts on TNA so use at your own risk.

    I can also confirm Mona (thegirlnextfloor) as of about two months ago. She has gained weight since she was around several years ago, but she's still smart and fun.

    Have fun out there!

    Jose.
    Send me Mona's contact info.

  9. #576

    Pennie and Mona

    Hey guys. I can confirm Pennie as of about a year ago -- but (a) she can be a bit of a flake, so you need to be patient, and (b) there were some alerts on TNA so use at your own risk.

    I can also confirm Mona (thegirlnextfloor) as of about two months ago. She has gained weight since she was around several years ago, but she's still smart and fun.

    Have fun out there!

    Jose.

  10. #575

    Menna is back

    Run don't walk to her doorstep.

  11. #574

    Pennie

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Pennie is back on TNA after a long absence.

    Had fun with her many years ago.
    Is she BBFS.

  12. #573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Looks like Pennie is back on TNA after a long absence.

    Had fun with her many years ago.

  13. #572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnOfTime  [View Original Post]
    One of the freakiest girl all time had return after a long hiatus. She use to be base of Portland but is now in Eugene. She is very energetic and if you get her hot and bother enough you can just slide it in and creampie her as many times as you like. If you can keep going she will keep up with you. If you have someone to trade pm me for detail.
    Damn that sounds HOT!

    Unfortunately, I no longer travel to Eugene anymore. Missing out again.

  14. #571

    Awesome girl in Eugene

    One of the freakiest girl all time had return after a long hiatus. She use to be base of Portland but is now in Eugene. She is very energetic and if you get her hot and bother enough you can just slide it in and creampie her as many times as you like. If you can keep going she will keep up with you. If you have someone to trade pm me for detail.

  15. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what she will charge you. She said she wants $200, I bet you can offer less. Just hooked up with her again. She is a lot of fun boys. PM for number.
    Concur. BCM's finds are golden. Thanks again, sir.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape