Thread: ReJuve Spa
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 4905
-
06-18-18 04:14 #4200Senior Member

Posts: 1356Gone again
Looks like bebe has left the house again.
-
06-18-18 03:24 #4199Senior Member

Posts: 1980So you tried the new London?
She still a hottie. No, don't expect the original to come back either. If she does, I'm not sayin sheeeitt LOL😜. Someone has her somewhere. By the way, the origional was Korean, not Chinese like this one.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 02:22 #4198Senior Member

Posts: 2364Yup YMMV
Hmm okay. Thanks dude! Yup guess it is YMMV. She did not have anybody order whenever I saw her. In fact her light hint of perfume was very pleasant. This is just my humble opinion but in regards to rating her face; she has got to be up there with Dallas or close to her? Probably TEHO? Maybe an 8? Or 8. 5? I guess it is TEHO? She appeared relatively young too so her body was tone and tight when you saw her. Do you think that the original London will ever herry up and come back?
Originally Posted by YongerMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-18 12:54 #4197Senior Member

Posts: 117YMMV on that one.
I didn't enjoy her personally. She tried to rim, BBBJ combo and for the first time in my mongering life that was boring. Didn't feel anything. She had a little body odor too. So that wasn't good. All around I would give it a 6/10. Mostly because she tried.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 21:34 #4196Senior Member

Posts: 2364LOL oh okay thanks. Too bad shes not BBFS like the other London. Will go check it out your report.
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 12:54 #4195Senior Member

Posts: 1980Eh?
You didn't read my post? 😜 NOT, like the old London as far as service BBFS, but very very good and very hot.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 04:12 #4194Senior Member

Posts: 66Never
Brah, a man can never bang too many women, it's biologicall impossible.
Originally Posted by Thaninja
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 04:10 #4193Senior Member

Posts: 2364Socks and Stockings
Hot chicks in stocking and stocks; you can do both simultaneously. If this new London is anything like the London that worked at Rejuve about a year ago; THEN Im definitely there. I have NOT seen any senior mongors post about the new London, so Ive been hesitant to go to see her. Ive TOFTT many times in the past so I will wait for post for this London.
Originally Posted by Thaninja
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 03:58 #4192Senior Member

Posts: 1897I know the feeling. So now I don't go to just go. I wait till I'm horny then its always good! And too sometimes there's nothing wrong just no connection and spark.
Originally Posted by Thaninja
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 03:52 #4191Senior Member

Posts: 105London
Walked in without appointment and asked for London. Mama says available and I'm like yes. First time with London and she is a beauty. For some reason I was just not into it and felt like going through the motions. Maybe I've banged too many hot women. Man I probably should have pumped all that money in stocks. Time to retire from this game.
-
06-15-18 22:18 #4190Banned Member

Posts: 60Let us all just rejoice in the glory of Beebs return. You never know how long it will last sometimes.
She is a hall of famer for sure and she is clear minded and energized.
She is a special one.
-
06-15-18 18:37 #4189Banned Member

Posts: 60[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
06-15-18 17:13 #4188Senior Member

Posts: 28[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
06-15-18 13:17 #4187Senior Member

Posts: 1889Bebe
Yeah, I see that one of those pics is back on the Rejuve ad too.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 05:12 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 490Bebe's Ad
Her ad is up.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/fligh...rling-11862009
Originally Posted by Honolulu968
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




