Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 30759
-
06-18-18 15:26 #20049Senior Member

Posts: 629Unit #s
You are right. Yea, I know. Think before posting. Don't be an idiot posting unit numbers out like that. Phone number ok, but not unit number. I think you guys can understand why. That's why you get the phone number to call or you can PM and get it that way but don't make it so out like that. Don't be an idiot.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 00:52 #20048Senior Member

Posts: 623Silly question. Just visit any one with an ad that shows them in bikini baring t and a.
Originally Posted by Budentist
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-18 19:08 #20047Senior Member

Posts: 781Dont post unit numbers
Deleted by Admin is Cherry Spa. Or at least it was Cherry Spa the last time I was there in December 2017. Is it part of the Chinese Connection?? Well. Exactly what does it take to be considered part of the Chinese Connection? Cherry is Chinese and while there are REAL pictures of her in some of her ads those pictures are very flattering photos. Cherry is a 35 - 45 year old Chinese woman with long black hair (that she will use to tease you). She has a mommy's body. No supermodel here. She is a very nice provider in that she will do whatever you would like to please her customer (at least, anything I've asked her to do). She can tease you and keep you on edge for the entire hour before an explosive climax. She has a number of "friends" in CC who she can bring in for 4 hand options or to take her place if you don't like what you see when you arrive. Cherry Spa is on my list of "go to" places when I'm in the mood for a slow and sensual session. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
This is the second time I've had to delete a unit number in a post of yours, if I have to do it again I have to put you back on moderation.
A2
-
06-17-18 14:31 #20046Senior Member

Posts: 23642701 Thai Styles?
1) Is 2701 Thai Style's run by Angie?
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
2) And is CC 1410 part of the Chinese connection?
-
06-17-18 12:16 #20045Senior Member

Posts: 1980Hmmm
Every single ad on this site is a century center ad. Am I right? 😜.
Originally Posted by PnoiSoulJah
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-18 00:44 #20044Banned Member

Posts: 442Closest will be Mia at 2701. YMMV on extras.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-18 00:43 #20043Banned Member

Posts: 442There is none that I know of.
Originally Posted by Budentist
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 20:34 #20042Senior Member

Posts: 71Thanks for the PMs guys. I guess I should've been more specific. Looking for Caucasian massage therapists preferably LMT / CMT that work out of a legit studio or hotel but also provide HE. I'm kinda sick of the Century Center Asian ladies to be honest.
-
06-16-18 08:47 #20041Senior Member

Posts: 39https://honolulu.adlist24.com/massage/a62350
Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 08:44 #20040Senior Member

Posts: 39Michelle
https://honolulu.adlist24.com/massage/a62350
Thanks to Rimmer808's post I was able to see Michelle last week. She was wearing a Japanese school girl outfit when she opened the door. Although the picture in the ad is not her, she is a hottie. She invited in me in the shower, and as she turned on the shower she bent over and rubbed her ass on my little wiwi. Seeing her bent over was a great view. We then went to the massage table. She gave me a decent massage. She at least tried. She played with my balls from time to time while giving a massage. She does this very cute giggle while doing it. The fun started after the flip. We started DFK and she went for BBBJ. I then returned the favor and did DATY. She's very clean. I probably stayed there for 15 minutes. We went MISH then CG. While in action we heard the front door open. It was her roommate Grace. I stopped but Michelle asked me to keep going. We switched to Doggy. I can hear in the background Grace cooking, and I'm sure she could hear us because of Michelle's moan. We didn't care. I kept going until I popped. She cleaned me up and we bought went to the shower. Her roommate looked at us and smiled. We DFK while taking a shower. I wanted to go for round 2 but I was done. She's a keeper. Will definitely repeat.
-
06-16-18 07:57 #20039Senior Member

Posts: 71Utr massage providers?
Anyone have any contacts for licensed / legit massage therapists who also provide under the radar services?
Thanks!
-
06-15-18 22:48 #20038Senior Member

Posts: 371Wrong Number
It's (808) 462-6634 but you may want to read my post so you know what to expect.
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 22:32 #20037Senior Member

Posts: 493Is she gone too?
Anyone know how to contact Leah? Phone is disconnected.
Originally Posted by Donho
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 22:28 #20036Senior Member

Posts: 493Lula
Does anyone know if Lula is still providing? Haven't seen a current ad and calls go straight to vm.
Originally Posted by Rimmer808
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 17:51 #20035Regular Member

Posts: 6Thai Emma
Finally found her! Young and hot Thai Emma. Used to work at 3303 with Nikki. Found her number on cityx and made appointment with her. So glad I finallly found her. She is hot AF! Big ass DD's. Gorgeous face and very nice and sweet. Great conversation and personality. You won't have to deal with someone else to book with her. You book straight with her. You won't regret and will leave very happy after those DD's!
If you don't have her number message me.








Reply With Quote




