Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 721 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 771 821 1221 1721 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19959
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    So you sucks on those nice tits then explode in her hand.
    What is the damage? $20?

  2. #19958
    Quote Originally Posted by Duro08  [View Original Post]
    Any info on where to park?
    There is a small parking lot on site. Or, you could park in the FHB / Petco parking lot and walk across the street.

  3. #19957
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerholic  [View Original Post]
    This condo does have 24 hour security and and an elaborate camera system throughout the building-the elevators are also monitored so behave otherwise you may end up on you tube. The lobbies need a fob to gain access and then you need to enter the residents entry code via the house line adjacent to the door that accesses the elevator area. The only way you may get easily access is if you happen to time your entry and walk in with a resident. There are many guest parking spaces, however you need to enter info about your cars make model and the room you are visiting (just fudge the rm number like you used to do when visiting Junko at Marco Polo). FYI you have 4 hours of free parking.

    I will be visiting this provider as soon as I return from LV. Good luck!
    Nah! I parked on Kawaiahao st side, and walked right in from the parking entrance side. Or garage entrance side. Walked right in the automatic sliding glass door. I saw the security office and walked right pass to go around to the elevator. No problems at all. I wouldn't go in through the main entrance on South street. She didn't even have to come down.

  4. #19956

    Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by Logan5595  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her today. She is the only one there now. Great legit, massage.

    http://mint-thai.business.site
    Any info on where to park?

  5. #19955
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketFish808  [View Original Post]
    Easiest street parking is on kawaihao fronting the mission homes. Building does have secured entry from all access points, but there is so much foot traffic that you can literally slip in with others and nobody even notices or cares. Seems like everyone shows aloha by holding the door for each other so that's basically how I got in from south st and into the main hallway where the elevators were. Elevators does not require the fob to access any floor unlike some other buildings I've been in before.

    At first I was a little hesitant about a building like this, but after seeing how stupid easy it was to get in I don't even give it a second thought. Surprised she didn't ask how I got to her door without having to use the intercom, but I'm assuming she knows most of us can figure it out on our own. Don't know if she'll ever get caught since the building seems way too busy to even notice high level of foot traffic.

    Definitely a spinner hottie. I may see again, but only if I feel like dealing with downtown.
    How the hell did you get in? What time were you there? There was very little foot traffic when l was there in the afternoon and seem so obvious that l was trying to piggyback. I was stuck outside for over half hour and had to abort.

  6. #19954

    Tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer808  [View Original Post]
    https://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolu...-8012/2/287213

    Checked out YUMI at CC. Damn she really keeps in shape. For a MILF spinner that's really thin but still soft. Cute face, small tits but big suckable nipples. Massage is top notch, and will get naked during massage. All roaming welcomed of course. Nice lady with no rush, or money issues.

    HJ is very nice and sensual. Always great to check out the seasoned provider. FS retired but YMMV.

    Rim.
    So you sucks on those nice tits then explode in her hand.

  7. #19953

    Hot MILF YUMI

    https://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolu...-8012/2/287213

    Checked out YUMI at CC. Damn she really keeps in shape. For a MILF spinner that's really thin but still soft. Cute face, small tits but big suckable nipples. Massage is top notch, and will get naked during massage. All roaming welcomed of course. Nice lady with no rush, or money issues.

    HJ is very nice and sensual. Always great to check out the seasoned provider. FS retired but YMMV.

    Rim.

  8. #19952

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Donho  [View Original Post]
    She was not super young. Maybe 30, but a real nice body. Slim stomach, little Japanese ass, natural breasts with luscious nipples (not small eraser type). Paid 100 for HJ. She took everything off. FIV. I had fun. Going to see her again for a longer session and more service, if possible. She may appreciate the business being generated, so I'm going to be on her good side. Treat her nice. Oh, she is not shy.
    If she offers FS, I'd be interested, even if located in CC.

  9. #19951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Age? Services? What did you pay total?
    She was not super young. Maybe 30, but a real nice body. Slim stomach, little Japanese ass, natural breasts with luscious nipples (not small eraser type). Paid 100 for HJ. She took everything off. FIV. I had fun. Going to see her again for a longer session and more service, if possible. She may appreciate the business being generated, so I'm going to be on her good side. Treat her nice. Oh, she is not shy.

  10. #19950
    Quote Originally Posted by Donho  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game locally, due to a trip to Thailand, and the Internet website bans. Here's a report some of you will like. I have not run into too many Japanese providers here locally.

    So I'm in CC getting a massage from a nice, petite Chinese lady. (She asked not to be reviewed, so I'm not giving her info.) Good massage, pleasant lady.

    I couldn't finish. Not her fault. Wouldn't undress, limited touching. Wasn't happening. So She asked, "Do you want another girl? Japanese girl?

    I'm on the table erect. How can I turn that down? So she calls another lady, and in walks Leah. I've lived in Hawaii many years, I've been to Asia. I can tell the difference between a Chinese lady and a Japanese lady.

    All of a sudden it's as if I'm in a JAV video. This is like, every man's fantasy. I'm thinking, "is this a dream?" A pretty Japanese lady with a really nice body. Not skinny, not fat, not really big breasts, just. Trust me. All natural. She speaks English with a heavy Japanese accent, but also spoke Chinese to the other lady.

    Very interesting to be an hour into a session with a Chinese lady, unable to finish, and of a sudden your dream of a Japanese AV style experience gets dropped in your lap. She says she has been in Hawaii 10 days and business is slow. (Not any more after this post, LOL).

    I am posting her name and number with permission.

    Leah (808) 462-6643.

    You guys owe me one. Return the favor when you get a chance.

    Don Ho.
    Age? Services? What did you pay total?

  11. #19949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Japanese Cutie

    Been out of the game locally, due to a trip to Thailand, and the Internet website bans. Here's a report some of you will like. I have not run into too many Japanese providers here locally.

    So I'm in CC getting a massage from a nice, petite Chinese lady. (She asked not to be reviewed, so I'm not giving her info.) Good massage, pleasant lady.

    I couldn't finish. Not her fault. Wouldn't undress, limited touching. Wasn't happening. So She asked, "Do you want another girl? Japanese girl?

    I'm on the table erect. How can I turn that down? So she calls another lady, and in walks Leah. I've lived in Hawaii many years, I've been to Asia. I can tell the difference between a Chinese lady and a Japanese lady.

    All of a sudden it's as if I'm in a JAV video. This is like, every man's fantasy. I'm thinking, "is this a dream?" A pretty Japanese lady with a really nice body. Not skinny, not fat, not really big breasts, just. Trust me. All natural. She speaks English with a heavy Japanese accent, but also spoke Chinese to the other lady.

    Very interesting to be an hour into a session with a Chinese lady, unable to finish, and of a sudden your dream of a Japanese AV style experience gets dropped in your lap. She says she has been in Hawaii 10 days and business is slow. (Not any more after this post, LOL).

    I am posting her name and number with permission.

    Leah (808) 462-6643.

    You guys owe me one. Return the favor when you get a chance.

    Don Ho.

  12. #19948

    Hour Long Hand Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerholic  [View Original Post]
    Jenni could be the former Rina (same number) spinner Chinese early 30. YMMV but FS is on the menu if she likes you. HE and massage are above average.
    The photo in her add is real so if that's her then that's her. But no FS, just a very good HJ. Maybe if she likes you she'll do more, after all being around cock she must get horny at one point.

  13. #19947

    15th floor cc

    On another topic, who's the cute haole girl with white, white skin on the 15th floor of cc?

    I hate auto spelling LOL.

  14. #19946

    Jenny's hour long hand job

    https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-hon...center/6036357

    Here's the link. And the good news is she's not going to be sloppy 2 nds because she doesn't do full service.

    On another topic, who's the cut hailed girl with white, white skin on the 15th floor of cc?

  15. #19945
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpzJunkie  [View Original Post]
    https://liverubreviews.com/ad/honolu...-8012/2/287213

    YUMI still gives a great massage with HJ finish. Still in great shape for MILF. Get's naked during massage and roaming all over. Super nice MILF that gives good service. Retired from FS but who knows. YMMV Small tits but nice bi suckable nipples.

    Never rush. One of the best services.

    Ampz.
    Yup. I agree. IMO one of the best for massage w / HJ. Nice petite Chinese MILF. Great service, no rush and always accommodating. Good massage w / lots of roaming. Great HJ. Like I said before, no jackhammer here. For me, always a nice slow stroke til finish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape