Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19003
    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in seems cleaner than it used to be. Old therapist named Yumi. Nice tits. Terrible massage. Wanted $ for HE. No FS offered there anymore. I said. 4 and she agreed. Good hand techniques but not worth the money. I would not recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and got L2 for a c note. Agree the massage is sub par.
    Stopped in there the other day and got the same old 'wait 1/2 hour' so decided to head to Evergreen. Got the 1st degree as others have mentioned, then had a nice visit with Amy. She's not young, maybe late 40's, but definitely has strong hands so gives a decent massage. I asked about extra's but had forgotten the boy scout motto so just left with a hug and handshake. Will be back.

    -w.

  2. #19002
    I saw her and got L2 for a c note. Agree the massage is sub par.

    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in seems cleaner than it used to be. Old therapist named Yumi. Nice tits. Terrible massage. Wanted $ for HE. No FS offered there anymore. I said. 4 and she agreed. Good hand techniques but not worth the money. I would not recommend.

  3. #19001

    Nope

    It is a new ad. But not a new shop. It why Spa on Belmont.

  4. #19000

    83 Health. Former Pine Tree

    Stopped in seems cleaner than it used to be. Old therapist named Yumi. Nice tits. Terrible massage. Wanted $ for HE. No FS offered there anymore. I said. 4 and she agreed. Good hand techniques but not worth the money. I would not recommend.

  5. #18999

  6. #18998

    Not much for ads

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    What are you guys using to find either new providers or old favorites? I have a couple phone numbers, but when I see a post like April from Michigan and wacker, I want to know where I can see ads. Is there such a place these days? PMs are fine. Thanks everyone.

    James.
    I saw an ad for Mercy in the Loop on Bedpage a couple of weeks ago but I haven't seen it since. I didn't get my info to see April from their ad -- read some reviews on RM.

  7. #18997

    Wicker Park Providers?

    Anyone know of an AMP in the Wicker Park area? Fairly new here and looking for a steady place. Recommendations in my inbox would be much appreciated.

  8. #18996

    Shorted Golden

    Quote Originally Posted by TomDoe  [View Original Post]
    I was there recently. Its was the same two girls. I was shorted but they were also pretty busy when I came in.
    To short clients 15-20 min, provide rushed service, and demand more money is their modus operandi.

  9. #18995
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone been to golden on Chicago? Its been awhile since I been there. Any new girls working there?
    I was there recently. Its was the same two girls. I was shorted but they were also pretty busy when I came in.

  10. #18994

    Latina Massage

    Anyone tried these latina chicas? Thinking of switching it up from AMPs. Might toftt.

    https://backpage.com.chicago.listcra...post/26580011/

  11. #18993

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio  [View Original Post]
    She's at the Belmont and Harlem location. I'd like to know what happened to the curvy one with short hair at the addison and pulaski location.
    Silvio,

    Thanks for the update. Went yesterday, and YaYa? Said Annie went back to China. Just wondering when you saw her there.

  12. #18992
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    I been to Gunnison 4 days in a row. Nothing going on there but some Korean guy cutting up some 2 x4's.
    What time are you going, I was there at noon and saw the guy working there. I wonder what they're upgrading in there, the rooms were pretty decent sized unless they're adding a room for the table shower and sauna.

  13. #18991

    Sasha at Logan

    Saw Sasha at Logan a few weeks ago. Gents, if you like a petite, tight and sexy body from top to bottom like I do, then she is your girl. I give her body at least a 9. 5. She's just my type.

    Anyone similar that you guys would recommend?

    Anyway. No extras beyond what was expected are to be had. This seems to be getting more typical with Logan, which is very unfortunate. The same thing has gone for Natalia and Lola for me. Maybe it's a Russian thing? Although, I did hear the same thing about Bree, who seems American from the pictures.

    Anything beyond that standard happening there these days? Pms are fine.

  14. #18990

    Any site?

    What are you guys using to find either new providers or old favorites? I have a couple phone numbers, but when I see a post like April from Michigan and wacker, I want to know where I can see ads. Is there such a place these days? PMs are fine. Thanks everyone.

    James.

  15. #18989

    7107

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio  [View Original Post]
    She's at the Belmont and Harlem location. I'd like to know what happened to the curvy one with short hair at the addison and pulaski location.
    If she is at 7107, short, slightly overweight, between 40 and 50, with very little communication skills, then I saw her last week. The massage was very bad (worth then provided by some previous operators) the place and room was filthy, especially the face towel. She demanded payment upfront and I had to stand up and give it to her. For 60 she provided very unenthusiastic TL HJ and didn't even use a wet towel to clean up. I'm not going to repeat until she is there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape