Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 14,626 to 14,640 of 18219
-
06-18-18 10:23 #3594Senior Member

Posts: 476Is she still all covered? No cim no greek?
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 01:06 #3593Regular Member

Posts: 23Cassieee
Any seniors willing to share her info with me? Haven't seen her but I've heard great things about her!
-
06-17-18 15:05 #3592Senior Member

Posts: 33LOL I do and will share. If a lady wants to remain UTR, I will respect that. I probably won't ask for o.
Originally Posted by NoFear101
[View Original Post]
Information in messages until I get the senior member status.
I go to south florida on occasion anyways, and do have more action there when I am away from home.
-
06-17-18 14:27 #3591Senior Member

Posts: 2061The stunning and incomparable Cassie.
She's still in town and eager to accept gentlemen callers. She's looking as fine as ever. I think she's the hottest provider in Cent FL right now and a lot of guys agree with me. $ hh and $. 8 fh.
As always, tenured members can PM me for digits and info.
-
06-17-18 11:10 #3590Senior Member

Posts: 127I have had the luck of having a true UTR for a while. Redhead, mid twenties a spinner and we clicked from day one. Anytime I wanted to see her she was a available and open to any request I had as long as I was passing Mario's. If she wasn't visiting uncle for an extended stay I'd still be visiting her every chance I got. I prefer a UTR.
Originally Posted by NoFear101
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 19:39 #3589Banned Member

Posts: 573In the words of
David Lee Roth, I need some PUSSSSY. LOL. Thanks for sharing guys!
Originally Posted by OTown
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 14:31 #3588Senior Member

Posts: 33Very true. I met a lady that was a rockstar here through another channel. She took her website down and is very UTR. She asked specifically not to talk about her here. If a lady is truly UTR, she probably does not need us to send new business her way and will be hard to get info.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 18:24 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 1170Profile
If you know her name just put it in the search forum tool. It will highlight her name. Or you can just ask a member that has seen her how to contact her. Most member will point you in the right direction.
Originally Posted by CssnPilot
[View Original Post]
Orlo69.
-
06-13-18 18:11 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 529Provider Members
How do you find her profile other than wait for her to post?
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
-
06-13-18 18:05 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 91I would say you hit the nail on the head there, Orlo.
Tyrion.
Originally Posted by FloridaBen
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 17:34 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 79UTR's
Very well said Orlo.
UTR usually are reserve for the very selective and have to gain your way up there.
-
06-13-18 15:55 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 69Thanks Orlo
Thank you for the wisdom Orlo69. All makes good sense. I'll try the PM route when I see one here.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 14:51 #3582Senior Member

Posts: 476First off, get reviews from known providers. No one will ever give you digits till you do that. Kinda like, pay your dues.
Originally Posted by FloridaBen
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 14:44 #3581Banned Member

Posts: 581Another avenue to UTR
Takes a DECADE to develop, LOL. I have at least two who used to be very active SP's but now only see their regulars. Mellowed with age? Have not we all? I believe this to be the Gold Standard of UTR as some serious trust and bodily fluids have been exchanged over ten plus years. Sorry but these I don't give up and its not because I am greedy but the girls are just fine not meeting more mongers and / or earning more dollars.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 14:37 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 476Been getting a lot of responses. She has a few and is trying it out with that. So for now the few guys that are on her list will be all she wants right now. That aside, some stinkweed had tha balls to call me a B. S'are because she decided to wait and see how it works out. So Mr Armpits, if you are reading this, you will never be one to see her. Don't waste your time asking me for info ever again.
Originally Posted by Jonah1
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





