Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,991 to 28,005 of 44210
-
06-13-18 20:00 #16220Regular Member

Posts: 9Honey and Sakura.
Decided to check out honey after the recent buzz about it. The receptionist was pretty nice and I was surprised that asked me what my preference on race was (definitely appreciated that though). I asked for a slim Asian and got Nini. She is pretty upbeat and talkative; pretty good looking as well. Received a standard massage until the end where she went nude. I figured she would lay out her options for topless or nude but she went straight for it. She seems like she adjusts her touch for each guy's needs after talking to her for a bit. Tipped her 80 as outlined by a previous post for full nude. Definitely a solid choice.
I came into sakura a few days later and had lily. Very average face and a bit of a stomach. Very litttle teasing until the flip but she was very polite and would always ask me if I needed any adjustments on the actual massage. Damage was the usual for a HJ.
Happy mongering friends.
-
06-12-18 22:45 #16219Senior Member

Posts: 130I'll be curious how it goes for you. Fullerton MP's aren't that great. This is first time I have gotten anything like this at a Fullerton MP. I also wonder about the other ladies there. I didn't see any but I wonder how they are.
Originally Posted by KevAmps
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 21:53 #16218

Posts: 681I'd love to know if the wife had some fun of her own, too.
Originally Posted by AsianLoverMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 20:07 #16217Senior Member

Posts: 248I think Michelle is part-timer there. Hard to get her scheduled. That is pretty ballsy to get a HJ while the wife is next door. Nice!
Originally Posted by AsianLoverMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 10:00 #16216Senior Member

Posts: 118Thanks, man. Guess I'll be coming on Thursday.
Originally Posted by IDontKnow21
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 09:42 #16215Senior Member

Posts: 135Six Star in Mission Viejo
Visiting from Az yesterday. Wife and I both went for one hour, . 4, obviously in separate rooms. As usual, I lay down uncovered with package visible. Michelle gave a verry good oil massage, including hot rocks. They offer TS, but I elected for full hour, which it was, massage. I knew things would go well from the beginning. I always have my hands above my head with fingers on edge of table. When the masseuse takes her position with my fingers in her crotch and from there massages my butt, she knows a bigger tip is available.
On flip she gave the hand shake signal and I said yes. I told her that I would give her. 3 now, and the rest when I paid for massages and gave tip on CC. She laughed and said, I won't tell your wife. Very erotic front side massage, and would have shaken twice if I could have, but continued the second thirty minutes stroking boys and little man on every massage move. I think that nothing more is on the menu, but overall, one of my best ten experiences.
-
06-12-18 01:53 #16214Senior Member

Posts: 130I went on Thursday. She told me to come back on Thursday.
Originally Posted by KevAmps
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 00:40 #16213Senior Member

Posts: 118Well, I'm definitely in the mood for Candy now. Which days does this expert oral practitioner work?
Originally Posted by IDontKnow21
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-18 23:08 #16212Senior Member

Posts: 7266What ethnicity?
Originally Posted by IDontKnow21
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-18 22:45 #16211Senior Member

Posts: 130Fullerton Spa
Thought I would check this place out as apparently there is some new ownership. Wasn't expecting much as Fullerton MP usually aren't that great. Saw Candy. Not bad looking. Probably around 40 , bit of a gut but nothing bad. Nice small tits though. Got an okay massage. Was feeling her up during the massage and when she put her crotch in my I hand I went to work on it with my fingers. She responded fast with wetness. I was a bit surprised. In fact she stopped the massage, and tuned on the fan that was in the room. Hahah When she came back, she went right to licking my ass, which was for sure unexpected. On the flip she asked what I wanted. The door had one of those eye hole thingys in it, so I asked for a BJ. She asked how much I would give her. Hoping for a BBJ I said 80. She wanted it up front, but I told her don't worry, I'll take care of you. She had me turn over and went right for the cock. I have to say, it was a great BBJ. Lots of licking balls & shaft and tongue rolling. As she was going at it, I tapped her on the shoulder I was ready to blow, but she kept right at it. I told her I'm going to cum, and she just sucked harder. I blew in her in mouth and she just kept going. It was awesome. Felt so good. When she raised her head and looked at me I didn't see a drop. She smiled and said I tasted good. Hahahahah It was great. $40 to get in. I'll be back for some of this.
-
06-11-18 20:22 #16210Regular Member

Posts: 5Had a session with Yuki last week, she's on the young side but more like early 30's. A bit robotic and vise-grip like HJ, had to tell her to ease up. What turned me off was she short change me 20 minutes. Any review on Coco?
Originally Posted by HoDownMan2
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-18 17:38 #16209Senior Member

Posts: 30Ig.
DUH! LOL! Thanks.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-18 17:35 #16208Senior Member

Posts: 54Tuilip for Lunch (Too Busy).
Headed out to see Linda at Tulip. Pulled in to the parking lot behind another guy, at 1:15. He got in first, so I waited a few minutes after watching Linda greet him. Well dressed guy. Decided to go get a drink and come back, in case he was in for a 30 minute quickie. 15 minutes later, again, pulled into the parking lot, right behind another guy. He got the only spot left across from the suite. (The first guy was still there.) Damn luck! Parked by the old Greek. Had to watch the 2nd guy in 20 minutes beat me to the door. Waited 10 minutes and bailed.
-
06-11-18 15:08 #16207Senior Member

Posts: 925Insta + unit of mass.
Originally Posted by AlecS
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-18 15:08 #16206Senior Member

Posts: 925Been gone for quite some time.
Originally Posted by Rntintheoc
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





