Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5973
    Quote Originally Posted by LDSlanger  [View Original Post]
    Well I didn't even make it to them. These rude classless chicks cuss me out And hung up on me for having a text app number when I tried to explain I value my discretion. Lmao, ironically they have the same exact app. Have fun with these GPS chicks. Not sure how you feel comfortable using your real number tho bro.
    Called a burner phone. Cheap. I'm not sure $40 is considered GPS LOL. If that low rate makes a girl think she got GPS then sheesh, I have no idea what rate is considered not gps for you. $5 bucks?

  2. #5972

    Alexis

    I followed King's lead and spent a couple of exciting hours with Alexis yesterday. I thought going in it would be fun but I was blown away. This young lady has a wonderful personality, provides a great session and has some large and very tasty tits. She is a giver in every since of the word. King detained her menu offerings so I won't repeat here. Suffice it to say, she is the complete package, including toys. She says no to VERY little. I was worn out. She is friendly and seemed to enjoy the session as much as I did. The only downside is because of her work schedule, she is primarily available on wknds. But next time she is back in Atl, don't miss the opportunity to see her.

  3. #5971

    Eros

    Hi all, new to the site but old to the hobby. I used to frequent Eros until I moved to ATL where I started using a certain Asian agency until they were busted. I want to use Eros again, but without reliable reviews from TER, I am flying blind like the rest of you. So, has anyone ever met with either of these two ladies or have any helpful feedback?

    Hayden Sky.

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta/files/5881155.htm

    Leilani Kai.

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta/files/783600.htm

    I've done my share of searching around but not quite sure if either of them are legit. Thanks in advance!

  4. #5970

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDogg90  [View Original Post]
    So these two girls share a room and they both offer qv for just 40. Another 40 gets you BBBJ. Cfs. They both pretty good. Lolita is a little more petite and Gabby has a more nice full booty. I had fun.

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1112222

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1109726
    Well I didn't even make it to them. These rude classless chicks cuss me out And hung up on me for having a text app number when I tried to explain I value my discretion. Lmao, ironically they have the same exact app. Have fun with these GPS chicks. Not sure how you feel comfortable using your real number tho bro.

  5. #5969
    Quote Originally Posted by Titansfantn  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from out of town.

    Is she ligit? https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1209178.
    I vote you call and see if she shows up. Could be gold!

  6. #5968
    Quote Originally Posted by VolMan75  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Donations seem good at 100/140 but not a lot of detail provided, not much response.

    http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...y/936884927669

    This one looks amazing but seems very possibly a scammer. She wanted a deposit on Venmo before meeting.

    http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...m/329830419378
    Bottom one definetly fake. I chatted with her a bit too trying to weed her out. The pics are pulled from a cam girl and she had no idea what city I was in.

  7. #5967

    Agency.

    Quote Originally Posted by Titansfantn  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from out of town.

    Is she ligit? https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1209178.
    I've been wondering myself. The number seems to match this agency http://www.atlantaasianescorts.com/.

  8. #5966

    Black cherry

    Does black cherry still work?

  9. #5965

    Legit?

    Visiting from out of town.

    Is she ligit? https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1209178.

  10. #5964

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo79  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/#atlanta / photos /4042279992/19939420.
    Yup, I remember her now. Thanks a ton Your Majesty!

  11. #5963

    Gabby and lola

    So these two girls share a room and they both offer qv for just 40. Another 40 gets you BBBJ. Cfs. They both pretty good. Lolita is a little more petite and Gabby has a more nice full booty. I had fun.

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1112222

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1109726

  12. #5962
    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    Hey King! Can you PM me her pic? I'm having a hard time recalling who this Latina Michelle is.
    https://escortbabylon.net/#atlanta / photos /4042279992/19939420.

  13. #5961

    Michelle Pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo79  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Glad to see that things are getting a little better. I finally got in contact with Miss Michelle. She has very limited.

    Weekend availability, but it was worth the wait. Good sevevice once again!

    No ads up, but I've been a reg if hers for awhile.

    Text was the best way to contact.

    She's still on the NE side of town.
    Hey King! Can you PM me her pic? I'm having a hard time recalling who this Latina Michelle is.

  14. #5960

    Anyone seen these gals?

    Anyone seen this girl? Donations seem good at 100/140 but not a lot of detail provided, not much response.

    http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...y/936884927669

    This one looks amazing but seems very possibly a scammer. She wanted a deposit on Venmo before meeting.

    http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...m/329830419378

  15. #5959
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Is this Latina Michelle in the Marietta area?
    Yes. The same.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape