The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5960

    Anyone seen these gals?

    Anyone seen this girl? Donations seem good at 100/140 but not a lot of detail provided, not much response.

    http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...y/936884927669

    This one looks amazing but seems very possibly a scammer. She wanted a deposit on Venmo before meeting.

    http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...m/329830419378

  2. #5959
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Is this Latina Michelle in the Marietta area?
    Yes. The same.

  3. #5958
    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    I've tried every few weeka for a year to get with her, not even a reply. Folks in the board have also vouched for me and given her my number. Nothing.
    Is this Latina Michelle in the Marietta area?

  4. #5957

    Shock and Awe

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo79  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Glad to see that things are getting a little better. I finally got in contact with Miss Michelle. She has very limited.

    Weekend availability, but it was worth the wait. Good sevevice once again!

    No ads up, but I've been a reg if hers for awhile.

    Text was the best way to contact.

    She's still on the NE side of town.
    I have tried for approx a year to reach her. No answer or returned phone call. Good for you to catch up. I am definitely shocked you were able to!

  5. #5956
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo79  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Glad to see that things are getting a little better. I finally got in contact with Miss Michelle. She has very limited.

    Weekend availability, but it was worth the wait. Good sevevice once again!

    No ads up, but I've been a reg if hers for awhile.

    Text was the best way to contact.

    She's still on the NE side of town.
    I've tried every few weeka for a year to get with her, not even a reply. Folks in the board have also vouched for me and given her my number. Nothing.

  6. #5955

    Not worth it

    Horrible time for me. Her reviews have always been shaky. The pics ar a few years old. You'll be surprised st how big her guy is. She's def a clock watcher and upseller. She will steal if you don't watch her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Srod1234  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. I've seen tons of her posts and I'm sure someone has any info on her. If not I'll toftt and report back.

    https://backpage.com.atlanta.listcra...512511/Acworth

    Also I have a few regs but looking to switch it up. Trade you in the pm's.
    .

  7. #5954

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalkNow  [View Original Post]
    My suggestion is that don't waste your money or time on this one. She looked horrible when I saw her a couple of years back and her attitude was shitty.
    Thanks for the info saved me time and money.

  8. #5953

    Waste

    Quote Originally Posted by Srod1234  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. I've seen tons of her posts and I'm sure someone has any info on her. If not I'll toftt and report back.

    https://backpage.com.atlanta.listcra...512511/Acworth

    Also I have a few regs but looking to switch it up. Trade you in the pm's.
    My suggestion is that don't waste your money or time on this one. She looked horrible when I saw her a couple of years back and her attitude was shitty.

  9. #5952

    Any info

    Hey fellow mongers. I've seen tons of her posts and I'm sure someone has any info on her. If not I'll toftt and report back.

    https://backpage.com.atlanta.listcra...512511/Acworth

    Also I have a few regs but looking to switch it up. Trade you in the pm's.

  10. #5951

    Miss Michelle.

    Guys,

    Glad to see that things are getting a little better. I finally got in contact with Miss Michelle. She has very limited.

    Weekend availability, but it was worth the wait. Good sevevice once again!

    No ads up, but I've been a reg if hers for awhile.

    Text was the best way to contact.

    She's still on the NE side of town.

  11. #5950
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4094  [View Original Post]
    Is this legit? Has anyone used it?
    The ads are legitimate. Maybe the Backpage owners changed their domain name? It buys them time but eventually the feds will catch up.

  12. #5949

    New SiteB

    Quote Originally Posted by Diznatz  [View Original Post]
    Originally posted by RajRj, this site is similar to backpage.

    https://atlanta.adlist24.com/
    Is this legit? Has anyone used it?

  13. #5948

    Adlist24

    Originally posted by RajRj, this site is similar to backpage.

    https://atlanta.adlist24.com/

  14. #5947

    Escorts Atlanta is gone

    I see that site is now gone. Not much left unless you have private stock and old friends. Glad I have old friends and still dragging off of tagged.

    Wet Dreams, PW.

  15. #5946

    All the Changes

    With all that has happened, I've been sticking to those ladies I have already seen in the past. I'm unsu5 of which of these new sites have accurate ladies! Thank goodness for this board and you fellas!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape