Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 13310
-
06-12-18 19:03 #995Senior Member

Posts: 89Taylor James
Got to see Taylor James, in Simpsonville. She says she's very low volume; and it's rather difficult to get hold of her. Glad I didn't give up! Classy, mature, attractive woman. I told her what I enjoy, and she spent our whole time giving me exactly that. Really enjoyed; likely to repeat. PM me if you have questions.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/787857.htm?cat=1
-
06-12-18 06:00 #994Senior Member

Posts: 822You need to try it!
Although I've never had her, I've enjoyed Greek many many times. I'm dominant sexually, and giving a guy your ass is a submissive act for a woman so it turns me on. Take a small bottle of lube along with you and make sure you play around with a couple of fingers first. You'd be surprised how many women will go for it if you're persuavise and willing to take it slow at first.
Originally Posted by Lov2play
[View Original Post]
Jewls, Hailey, Lizzy, Emily are all active providers who will do it. There are a couple more that asked me not to broadcast it so I won't. It can be a real YMMV service.
-
06-11-18 21:07 #993Senior Member

Posts: 470Taylor James
I am visiting Greenville in a couple of weeks, and contacted her, for when I am down there. Got a response email asking me to call today. I tried a couple of times but went to voicemail.
-
06-11-18 17:53 #992Senior Member

Posts: 89Taylor James?
Unless anyone has any experience with her, I'll TOFTT soon with Taylor James, which I'm reluctant to do without recent reviews. Anybody?
-
06-11-18 16:29 #991Senior Member

Posts: 595Greek Goddess?
You would think all the pu$$y I've visited that I would have traveled to Greece, never have so I'm looking.
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
Does Hailey have any pics? At least all her teeth (I do have standards) LMAO.
L2 p.
-
06-11-18 15:10 #990Senior Member

Posts: 1150If you're into it, her Greek option is incredible. The girl can really handle a backdoor pounding.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-18 09:37 #989Senior Member

Posts: 512Long time no see
Hello all! I can honestly say that I missed you guys and it's great to be back!
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
Sorry for your bad experience with Misty and honestly I had been watching her myself over the past 2 years but never pulled the trigger and after your report I don't see any reason to now.
-
06-11-18 06:04 #988Senior Member

Posts: 822I tried.
I tried like hell to see her during the blackout a few weeks back. Painfully difficult texting and calling, always busy, not able to spend more than 30 seconds on communication. Finally gave up on trying to meet her. I shouldn't have to spend days upon days of struggling with a provider just to set up a date.
Originally Posted by UpstateGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-18 16:44 #987Senior Member

Posts: 89Taylor James?
Anybody seen Taylor James?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/787857.htm?cat=1
-
06-10-18 13:31 #986Senior Member

Posts: 1051She been very well reviewed in Charlotte on the BP Reviews forum as well as on the oThER site before its demise.
Originally Posted by UpstateGuy2
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3387156
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3382850
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3382371
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3452684
But like most gentlemen in Charlotte and Gastonia area have stated, she was somewhat difficult to contact. I made a few unsuccessful attempts when I was in or around the area. But for those who did manage a visit with her, they all seemed to give her high praise as a GFE provider.
Good Luck and Play Safe!
-
06-10-18 10:53 #985Senior Member

Posts: 136Miami-Ft Lauderdale, Nina Rose, wow!
When you are in south Florida, . . .
I was there last week and ran across a posting for Nina Rose on Switter; I liked the photos and the reviews she managed to save before the recent government induced Great Silence.
Easy to communicate with, beautiful photos, I was hopeful. Coming from the land of great hobby disappointment, northwest South Carolina, I was also leery. Fear not friends. Nina Rose was communicative leading up to her arrival. She showed up on time! Imagine that! She is smart, witty, easy to converse with and absolutely beautiful. . . OMG!
https://switter.at/web/accounts/2273
www.ninarose.escorts.biz
Our time lived up to all my hopes. . . Great teasing, great energy, great playfulness. I have been in the hobby for a long while, and only a few visits have been long term memorable. Nina Rose provided one to that list. You are fortunate to have her in your neighborhood.
-
06-09-18 23:29 #984Senior Member

Posts: 89Tabitha?
Anyone seen Tabitha, https://www.adultlook.com/p/2218178 ?
Also, anyone suggest a site with reviews, like the old TER?
Thanks!
-
06-09-18 23:08 #983Regular Member

Posts: 13LL,
Originally Posted by LuverrLegs
[View Original Post]
Check your inbox. I know all too well and can tell you a whole lot more about the first one.
-
06-09-18 16:39 #982Senior Member

Posts: 357Dakota
It had been a year since I saw Dakota for the first time and I had forgotten what fun she can be. I could only afford a HH but in that time we did CBJ, DATY, Cowgirl, and finished with Mish. Her play room is well-appointed with some mirrors that add some spice to the time. Since the last time I saw her she has gotten implants and they really look, and feel, great.
Normally, I'd be grumpy about the CBJ instead of BBBJ, but I must confess she did a great job, and the cover helped me last longer than usual. And when I asked her to use her fingernails on the Boys, she gladly obliged.
She's also trying out an appointment app called booksy.com. Not sure how that will work for her, but it worked fine today.
Check out her web site www.dominaycha.com.
-
06-09-18 08:53 #981Senior Member

Posts: 231Hailey 864-657-2427
Sorry. Should have added the phone #.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




