Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 824 of 887 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 874 ... LastLast
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Misty the MILF

    During the Great Dark Time of 2018, I was so desperate for a bjcim that I called Misty, whose number I had saved. I hadn't seen her before. Very easy to schedule. Told her I wanted a qv and she sent the address of her low end motel. When I arrived, she apologized for the messiness of the place and the rocked the very foundation of my being she said she had only been there a few days. Shit. Katrina didn't even last that long and did about as much damage. She asked if we talked about anal and it was 125 - I said no, I'm just here for a quick beej. She quoted 75. Ugh. Anyway, I shouldn't describe Misty as a MILF, as I would not love to fuck her. Her body is droopy and sloppy. I would call her a MILCIM. So off with my pants and I hopped up on a clear-ish spot on the bed and she settle in between my legs for a decent BBBJ. However she wouldn't let me cim. UGH. WTF. She shoved a rubber onto my dong and told me to fuck her doggy. Ugh. Her hygiene was fine, I just was not into her that way. A few strokes in and I got limpy. She asked if I came. I said yes just so I could dress and GTFO. She just wasn't my thang.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2228921

  2. #959

    Ember

    I had a dream where she was real and in my dream she was in a nice place, not petite, but very skilled, bbj, everything on the table.

    I enjoyed the dream but was not little bit for sure.

  3. #958

    Disappointed. Carmen Monroe

    After hearing such a great review I was really looking forward to seeing Carmen. Made contact early in the day and quickly set up something for early evening. Made the drive to TR,40 minutes, and made contact. Crickets. Not only did I waste 30 minutes waiting for contact but 40 minutes each way as well. Unfortunately, she just made my F-off list. I won't waste that kind of time again.

  4. #957

    Ember

    Did anyone else get a weird group text from a woman calling herself Ember using little Bit's old phone number?

    Stay safe,

    DL.

  5. #956

    Nicole

    I had a good visit with Nicole earlier today. She was at her old location but said she was moving to a new location this afternoon.

    She's a very cute woman who tries her best to make you as comfortable as possible. She is a little inexperienced, but I believe with some further coaching could be absolutely awesome. She was a little nervous which made her very talkative.

    All in all I had a very fine visit and would repeat.

    Stay safe guys!

  6. #955

    Update

    There's been a few reports on Nicole now. She will be changing locations tomorrow. Still in Spartanburg, not the Hilton, but a better location, she's not happy with it either however, sometimes you have to crawl before you can walk. I'm not going to put her personal business out there, so I'll leave it at that. I'll post some photos of her as well for the one's who have not seen her yet. In case her ad is down. If you need her number or details shoot me a PM.

    007.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123951_01-486x648.jpg‎   123951-431x647.jpg‎  

  7. #954
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 39

    Hi!! Everyone been ok?

    Hi. T the Dutch. Thank you 😉 hope everyone fared ok.

  8. #953
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nicole in Spartanburg today. A bit nervous; talks ALOT. But very sweet, really aims to please. Perhaps a bit inexperienced (says she's been in the business for 6 months). I enjoyed my visit, and might repeat. But NOT in the DUMP she's staying in now! Motel lower rent than any I've ever visited before!

    PM me if you want her #.
    Yeah I agree with you I saw her the other day also. Sweet girl aims to please but what a dump she stays in. Gave a good BBBJ but no cim. Really seemed. To enjoy doggy, and she got into the session. But I will not go back because of the place she stays.

  9. #952

    Review of Carmen Monroe

    Ok so as I have said I only review after seeing a provider more than once. It gives me the chance to make sure it wasn't just one of us having an off day if things were not up to par or to see if she is consistent in her service.

    I finnally got to meet with Carmen Monroe in TR. First off this little philly is a tall drink of water and sexy as hell. She has super long hair and very kissable lips. From the moment after the LEO check was done she was one me!! Not all fast but sensual and slow. She does play safe and normaly CBJ is not my thing but someone explain to me how the hell it felt as no cover was used. Amazing af that's all I got to say about that. She is open to suggestions and takes direction well. She has a great ass, perky tits and like I said legs for days. This lady is beautifuly sexy in every way. She has a great attitude and I am just going to tell ya she will not let you leave until your satisfied. I was feeling a little anxious and not to relaxed but boy did she fixed that. Multiple positions doggy, cg, then I finished in mish with those sexy long legs pushed back by her ears. She let me have all the fun I wanted going in as deep as possible. Holding her ass in my hands while she held those ankles. Just looking in her eyes pounding away made me blow in the bag. After there was no rush some talking.

    Her incal location is a private house that is very nice. Clean. And safe. I saw no signs of any demons at all. This one is a pro!

    I will repeat. Alot. I did ask about BBBJ and she said once she knows a client then she is not against it. Take care of this one guys she is a keeper!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/?area[]=Greenville.PGV&keywords=Carmen

    864.869.8267

    Stay tuned until tomorrow and i will tell you about sweet Daisy and Remy.

    As always YMMV.

    Magicstixx.

  10. #951

    Nicole

    Saw Nicole in Spartanburg today. A bit nervous; talks ALOT. But very sweet, really aims to please. Perhaps a bit inexperienced (says she's been in the business for 6 months). I enjoyed my visit, and might repeat. But NOT in the DUMP she's staying in now! Motel lower rent than any I've ever visited before!

    PM me if you want her #.

  11. #950

    Naudia

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    Guys here are a couple of pics that Nadia sent me last night. I have not been able to find any reviews or other postings for her either through photo or number search.
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/755242010190

    Here's a link to her post. I spelled her name wrong.

  12. #949

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about six months ago. Nice incall at her house. Gave a very very good BBBJ with cim. A bit pricey but we negotiated. I'd repeat but it's a bit far for me and I like them a little thinner / younger.

  13. #948

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    It's good to have a place to post again. I've been hitting all my regulars in Gville & Charlotte since everything went down, but I happen to run across this one a few days ago but I just hooked up with her today. She had a post up on one of the sites but is gone now but she did say she is going to post it again. (I will post it here when she does). She has a very nice tanned body, that is thick in all the right places. BBBJ was good and daty is allowed. She's pretty much GFE or was for me anyway. Everything else was covered but very good in multiple positions. She is down 85 and not in Gville but worth the short trip. Not a super nice motel but her room was clean and so was she. I will repeat and as always YMMV. I will pass along her number to senior members and mongers who have shared with me before in case you don't see her ad posted shortly. I know numbers on here are usually blacked out.
    Guys here are a couple of pics that Nadia sent me last night. I have not been able to find any reviews or other postings for her either through photo or number search.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2018-05-28-19-02-231.jpg‎   image-2018-05-29-05-31-12.jpg‎  

  14. #947

    Beware

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...8/194640501489

    This girl will try to blackmail you. All I did was ask some questions about her add and she said she didn't offer anything bare when her add clearly does I called her out on that and she trying to blackmail me now. Her number is 7049366567.

  15. #946

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape