Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 19147
-
06-13-18 18:51 #13162Senior Member

Posts: 782Cass Corridor has been mostly, or entirely dead since the 90's.
Originally Posted by Carousing71
[View Original Post]
In the late 80's, it was hopping. I'm not old enough to have partaken in the real heyday of the 70's and before that.
-
06-13-18 17:40 #13161Senior Member

Posts: 121The Cass Corridor
The last several times I cruised the area, it was deader than dead. Like a graveyard. Any action there these days?
-
06-13-18 10:18 #13160Senior Member

Posts: 655What area?
Where exactly did you pick her up at on the ARE?
Originally Posted by FrankBeans
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 18:53 #13159Senior Member

Posts: 31Cameron on the ARE. Ripoff
Brown or dark red hair. Lots of tattoos on the arms. Not heavyset, but big hips. Took the money and ran.
-
06-12-18 16:31 #13158Senior Member

Posts: 207Redhead was on harper
Spotted her today on my way home, was driving my coworker home so I couldn't stop. Average body build, wavy or curly brownish red hair, pale skin. Was walking with a real dark skinned girl. Anyone know her? Didn't get a good look at the face to see if it was anyone I recognize. Doubt its cece unless she suddenly gained about 50 lbs.
-
06-12-18 09:04 #13157Senior Member

Posts: 394The are report for Monday night 6:30
Did a drive by last night, 6:30 Monday. From 6 mi to 8. Not much to view. A bbw buzz cut hair knockers to the waist line. Then all the way past 7. 5 mi older thin WSW with red dew rag. She looked promising. Didn't partake. Anybody have any info on the WSW?
-
06-11-18 01:14 #13156Senior Member

Posts: 93While the board was down. Are and Triangle
Glad to see the site up again.
Couple of reports. Sun 5/13. Usually stay away from the Are but was on the 8 mi and SB 75 service drives and saw a decent looking WSW. Navigated the neighborhood one-way streets to get back around and scooped Danielle (or Janelle, not sure). Petite, dark hair. , nice. She said it had been a slow day and would do half and half for. 35. Much as I wanted that, doing FS in the mid afternoon on the street seemed riskier than a curbside or road head BJ, so did that instead for. 2 plus tip, which was excellent. Will look for that one again next tine I'm over that way.
Also had a CBJ "date" with cute "Jenny" in the Triangle, late weekday afternoon, side street s. Of the notel on GR. Was cleaning out my car recently, under the seat was a phone I'm pretty sure was hers. Hoping to see her out there again I'd like to get it back to her. Maybe there'd be a "reward. ".
-
06-10-18 16:37 #13155Senior Member

Posts: 51Cabana Motel
News is saying someone was shot to death after an argument.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-18 10:53 #13154Senior Member

Posts: 750East side-cabana Motel
Cruised the east side this morning around 10 am just doing some window shopping. Nothing much out. Some serious shit was going down at the cabana though. Half of the Detroit police were there just milling around. Soggy morning for some OT. There was also a fire truck blocking half of Harper with its ladder extended to the roof of the motel. Some guy was climbing down to the truck. Not sure who he was. He wasn't wearing a fire or police uniform. There didn't seem to be any kind of fire. Also, in the neighborhood behind the motel I saw a couple of cops on foot with dogs. Be careful, the area is hot!
JD.
-
06-07-18 17:55 #13153Senior Member

Posts: 134Peggy
I have been wanting to spend some time with her for a while. I was able to visit with her today. Her price is good. I decided for a bng. She is older for sure but her oral skills are good. I will repeat for sure. She is pretty skinny. She is easy going, in a safe location.
-
06-07-18 09:23 #13152Senior Member

Posts: 73Newbie!
Good morning! I am new to this page, but there's a lot of great information on here. I come to Detroit several times a year on business, and I am always looking for a female to play with while I am in town. I used to be able to drive down Michigan Ave and find someone who met my needs, and if not, I could stop at Club Venus, lower my standards, and pretty much get whatever I wanted. Now it seems like there are no SW's on Michigan Ave. Where should I be looking these days? Thanks in advance for any help!
-
06-06-18 10:49 #13151Senior Member

Posts: 655The Ave
Its been pretty dry on all strolls or just nothing worth my time. Met a few on the ave over the past week, start with April, she's been around awhile. Scooped her for a decent bbbjwcim.
Next was Kristy, blonde decent body and doesn't look ran down. Scooped her for a bbbjwcim and she swallowed every drop, I will definitely repeat.
Last on the lis is MJ. She's Native American, decent looking, nice body but she can't hear very well. Got a bbbjwcim from her that was good, she gave a very sloppy BJ as she slapped herself in the face with my dick and licked my balls with so much passion. I will definitely repeat with her, of course no digits for her!
-
06-03-18 21:51 #13150Senior Member

Posts: 202Peggy Back In Action
Peggy looking to get back into hobby.
She is now in Westland in her own place.
Message me for contact info.
Be Safe Out There.
Originally Posted by Herrgen
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 19:00 #13149Senior Member

Posts: 61Odds are it was off when she gave it to you. FYI, carter can be a dirty girl (can't say the B word).
Originally Posted by FrankBeans
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-18 14:06 #13148Regular Member

Posts: 21Apt Building
A video on the web showing the surrounding area before clearing / demolition mentioned that the apartment building was not going to be razed, although the neighboring houses on Campbell and everything west of Campbell would be coming down. The person narrating the video mentioned that the traffic coming off the bridge would be passing right in front of the building and the noise would be continuous, but. The plans were that the building would be untouched.
Originally Posted by DeboDee23
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





