Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 901 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13147
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReal313  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen them recently or can help me get in contact with them I surely would appreciate it.

    Morgan from SW.

    Whitney from SW usually on John are area.

    Angie / ebunny from Harper / Chalmers area.

    And Aslo Tiffany white girl where's glasses sometimes Harper Chalmers area ig you have any info please let me know I'll even look out for you depending on her far you can get me.
    I found Tiffany and got her num will post a pic soon as I get 1.

    And Morgan is in jail.

  2. #13146

    Miss the old days.

    Where you could cruise down 8 mile and find them outside by the "famous" closed strip club by American Jewelry and Loan. Then you go down 8 mile and some would be between Lasher and the Sfld freeway.

    But the main spot was Michigan ave. If any of you have been to Los Angeles, Michigan Ave use to be our Figueroa. Them SW on John are and like baseboards. There's no good spots left in the D.

  3. #13145

    The ARE at 6 pm

    Lots of girls between 6-8 today saw a few familiar faces but a pair next to the Dakota Inn looked like a LEO sting. One super cute short petite brunette and a taller dirty blond. They were being watched by a darker orange Jeep Commander with tinted windows. Watched him loop around twice and park in front of the repair shop by Longwood and the ARE. He stayed there and watched the pair. I looped back ten minutes later and he was still watching the pair.

    Thought I saw Daniel at Remington and the Are has anyone else spotted her, she was a ATF. If anyone has a number for her it would be greatly appreciated.

  4. #13144

    Today the Are 9 am- 9-30

    Give or take a few min.

    During swooping around saw 4 WSW (6,6,7, &8) between 8 and state fair. 2 more WSW (7 & 9) and an ugly BSW before 7 mile then another BSW a few streets past 7 mile. She was hottest but also youngest which worried me. I decided on M1 and left.

  5. #13143

    Morgan Whitney or Ebunny

    Anyone seen them recently or can help me get in contact with them I surely would appreciate it.

    Morgan from SW.

    Whitney from SW usually on John are area.

    Angie / ebunny from Harper / Chalmers area.

    And Aslo Tiffany white girl where's glasses sometimes Harper Chalmers area ig you have any info please let me know I'll even look out for you depending on her far you can get me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180528_081331.jpg‎  

  6. #13142

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingTheD  [View Original Post]
    Great to hear Asian Liz is still around. She has a bad reputation on this site, but I will always love her. Liz was my first everything. My first kiss, my first touched boob, pussy, sex and my first love. My parents divorced when I was young, and I spent most weekends with my father. He rented some crap apartment and Liz and her family lived around the corner. She was the most exotic thing I had ever seen and I was smitten. Being older than me she thought she was so cool and teased me, but it did not matter. I was going to follow her everywhere she went. Over time we became close as did her family and they would joke about us getting married one day. Time passes and she was home less and less, she got pregnant, we grew apart, and lost touch. I was still close to her family so I got some updated here and there, but they were never good news. Her mother was one of those Asian Tiger Moms, and while it worked will on her siblings, Liz needed a different approach and when she moved out with some older guy to get away I was happy for her. Years later we saw each other again at a bar in Detroit, where she was a shot girl. We re-connected and I briefly dated her roommate at the time. Liz and her group were parting to hard for me and we again lost touch. We met again when she danced at Players and the Booby Trap. We talked here and there, until one day her number was disconnected. I would get random calls that brought me out to the ARE, as she needed help and I could never say no to Liz. Then one day nothing. My bad habits brought me to this site and into the mongering lifestyle. I saw Liz's picture on the site, always kept an eye out for her and an extra $30 bucks for her. One day, I finally saw her out on the prowl. My heart sank as I saw my first love standing on the corner of Lantz. I stopped and she hopped in. She knew my face in an instant and it was like we were kids again for 15 minutes as I drive around. Amazingly, she was still able to tease me like no one else, even after me picking her up off a street corner, turning tricks. Good old Liz. She asked how I knew about this place and what was I doing? After getting lectured by her, she said she was not going to do anything with me (I had no intentions anyway) and said she could introduce me to a girl. I gave her some money and dropped her off where she was staying. Her "friend" was about 22. Brown hair, perfect body, open to anything. We got a room and for $80 bucks spent about 2 hours putting in every hole she had and releasing every place I could. Her only rule was I had to warn her first. Inside / outside, she did not care, I just had to tell her. Got her number and saw the "friend" once a week for about a month. One day the phone did not work and she was gone. Her Facebook page said she mover to California to go to a rehab. I hope she made it. I would still give Liz money if I saw her, while I was out hunting. On more than one occasion, just gave Liz all my money because. I saw her out less and less. The guy she was staying with keeps her under his thumb. I hoped for the best but feared the worse. I do not do the street stuff anymore but still, make the loops hoping to see her. Hoping to give her a little hope without having to jump in some strange guys car. Great to hear Asian Liz is still around.
    I'm with her everyday PM me I'll put you in touch with her she would like to see you then.

  7. #13141

    Carter on the Ave

    I had a great BBBJ from Carter. A cute thin blonde. Got digits and called the next day but the number was shut off. Not sure if I took it down wrong. Anyone able to confirm it?

  8. #13140

    Drive by the are

    Went down the are around 6:40 pm tonight. Seen about 8-9 from 6-8 mi. Mostly white. Didn't partake either. Couple WSW hanging at the BP. Some black guy on his bicycle was talking to them. Just some FYI I've seen le sit in a vacant lot between exerter and Danbury just north of 7. Also at the north end of exerted near lantz.

  9. #13139

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by TheReal313  [View Original Post]
    I'm tired of hearing about plp getting busted when we all just out trying to enjoy ourselves so I have these women number.
    I'd like their numbers. Hope they are close by me. And not all heroes wear capes LOL.

  10. #13138

    Glad to be back

    The are been jumping. And I haven't seen many cops. Sadly I haven't partaked with any due to being chicken shit still. LOL tried getting one younger looking hot girl with glasses and she was thick, but must not of been into black men, she denied every one of us that tried talking to her at the gas station on state fair. So no number of anything. The others looked good, but again didn't even talk to them, anyone experience any of them?

  11. #13137

    The ARE today

    Saw a few new girls near JR and 6 mile today. There have been so many stings there lately I don't even slow down. Saw Candace at Winchester and Coventry as I went north. Tried a short car dream with her 4 months ago. Good BBBJCIM followed by spit. She was very accommodating asked how I liked it. Fast slow deep hard etc. Was memorable. Didn't pick her up today due to time constraints.

    Special thanks to A2 and anyone involved in getting this site back up overseas.

    Thank you.

  12. #13136

    Eastside

    I don't really partake in SW anymore, but still cruise the strolls on my way to work. Wednesday morning was full of girls; between Harper and Chalmers strolls there were probably about 3 BSW and 5-6 WSW. This was between 6-730 am.

    This morning there were less (2 BSW and 3 WSW), but there were 2 smoke show WSW's out. There was a tall blonde on Chalmers near Houston-Whittier that was scooped quick. The other was a young brunette with tats on her quads also on Chalmers near Harper by the apartments, she seemed TGTBT and didn't move far from her corner so I didn't scoop.

    Anyone have info on the brunette? She had some full lips and was skinny, but with some small but nice curves.

  13. #13135

    Eastside

    I don't really partake in SW anymore, but still cruise the strolls on my way to work. Wednesday morning was full of girls; between Harper and Chalmers strolls there were probably about 3 BSW and 5-6 WSW. This was between 6-730 am.

    This morning there were less (2 BSW and 3 WSW), but there were 2 smoke show WSW's out. There was a tall blonde on Chalmers near Houston-Whittier that was scooped quick. The other was a young brunette with tats on her quads also on Chalmers near Harper by the apartments, she seemed TGTBT and didn't move far from her corner so I didn't scoop.

    Anyone have info on the brunette? She had some full lips and was skinny, but with some small but nice curves.

  14. #13134
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReal313  [View Original Post]
    I'm tired of hearing about plp getting busted when we all just out trying to enjoy ourselves so I have these women number.
    Shit! Can you pm me all of their numbers? Names too?

  15. #13133

    Paige #

    Quote Originally Posted by TheReal313  [View Original Post]
    She got a new number, inbox me for it.
    Been trying to get Paige number for a minute. Can you share it with me?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape