Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 18819
-
06-12-18 08:50 #9354Senior Member

Posts: 91I believe AmandaUCF offered a home coooked meal as part of her service, as well. I seem to remember us talking about it and seeing an ad including the meal language. Never partook.
Tyrion.
Originally Posted by Mikaeles
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 02:06 #9353Senior Member

Posts: 1126Retired
She went UTR for a while after she left her place off Edgewater. I saw regularly for a few months until she told me that she is retiring and we couldn't keep up our fun. It was a sad day.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-18 20:04 #9352Senior Member

Posts: 742Funny story when I first started seeing Katie Lovett the 6' tall blonde who lived in Flagler beach and later moved to Orlando I made a lunch date with her told her we could have lunch when we got together. I arrived and she had lunch cooking for use some chicken it was amazingly good she was great at cooking! I miss her she was great to me and never missed a scheduled appointment with me. Also miss Nikkibaby the African American Nikkibaby from Detroit those two were amazing a true GFE!
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-18 20:04 #9351Regular Member

Posts: 13Sweet petite
Wow, have not heard that name in years. I miss seeing her. I thought she moved to Tampa? Could be wrong though.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-18 19:10 #9350Senior Member

Posts: 944Kim Sweet Petite
Anyone heard from or seen Kim Sweet Petite lately? I think I last saw her in 2013, I guess she retired or went UTR?
-
06-10-18 16:55 #9349Senior Member

Posts: 61Mannys / TexasRoadhouse
Well hot damm we night not be able to have FUN here in Polk county. But here in Lakekand we not only have 2 but 3 of the better steak houses TexasCattlemens. Hopefully Grady won't shut them down. Stay save TD out. W have the 1st 2 also.
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-18 14:54 #9348Senior Member

Posts: 1104Foodies
You know, all this talk about steakhouses makes me think that if a provider was 'really' smart, she'd learn how to cook. Imagine how busy even the most homely female would be if she also offered a decent meal. Of course, the probability is high that she wouldn't stay single for very long, either. A woman who can cook stands a much better chance of permanently landing a SO than one who hasn't a clue what to do in a kitchen.
Originally Posted by NightAudit
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-18 11:45 #9347Senior Member

Posts: 43Congrats on Senior Sir!
I am realizing that as well. I appreciate your post and it reminds me the importance of sharing. I suppose the benefit of sharing more info is that I get to hang out with more lovely ladies:0 can't complain there LOL.
Originally Posted by CssnPilot
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-18 04:13 #9346Senior Member

Posts: 289Longhorn use to have really great porkchops but they changed it.
I would always order the rebel and grab a few bites of the chop off the wifes plate.
Crap on a stick. Now I'm hungery.
Originally Posted by Tyrion
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-18 22:30 #9345Senior Member

Posts: 91I think they could go hand in hand in some circles. Now go get get some grub.
Tyrion.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-18 22:29 #9344Senior Member

Posts: 91Yes, Kres is good. Normally opt for the lamb chops. Good wine menu if that's your gig. Great service. Can't go wrong there at all. Recommend. Perhaps we should start a foodie thread. Baaahhhh haaa haaa!
Tyrion.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-18 22:19 #9343Senior Member

Posts: 529Food
Some people live to eat some eat to live, enough about food.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
Pilot.
-
06-09-18 17:58 #9342Senior Member

Posts: 944You motherfuckers are making me hungry for steak instead of pussy! LOL.
-
06-09-18 17:45 #9341Senior Member

Posts: 1170Kres
Hey has anyone been to Kres steak house? I hear good and bad about them. A few of my friends have gone and they say it is a bit over priced for what you get. Does anyone have any insight on them? I was going to go but don't want to blow my coin on something subpar.
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
Orlo69.
-
06-09-18 15:51 #9340Senior Member

Posts: 742Manny's chophouse is amazingly good food! Love it! I disagree with Cody's in the Villages I visited them and it wasn't nearly as good I was very disappointed.
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





