Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 18818
-
06-09-18 15:31 #9338Senior Member

Posts: 1104(Texas) Roadhouse and Longhorn
I'm guessing you guys are talking Texas Roadhouse. If so, it's the best deal going for a steak. Not really the best quality, but definitely worth the low price of admission, especially if you don't need a big piece of meat. The Early Bird six-ounce sirloin from 4-6 for $9 is the ticket, and the daily specials Mon-Thurs are even better for larger cuts.
Originally Posted by Tyrion
[View Original Post]
But for regular priced stuff, it's Longhorn. They don't have the good deals like Texas Roadhouse, but the quality is better. It's a different atmosphere, too. Texas Roadhouse is closer to a noisy sports bar while Longhorn is more like a regular, mid-level, Southwestern restaurant.
The biggest issue is finding a Texas Roadhouse or Longhorn. It's not like they're on every street corner.
Conversely, I've never been impressed with Outback (there Sunday / Wednesday deal used to be good but it's nothing, now). But the absolute worst steak I ever had was Applebees. I couldn't have cut through that thing with a chainsaw.
-
06-09-18 15:20 #9337Senior Member

Posts: 191Ill chime in with my favorite. Mannys Chophouse. The quality is there with a texas roadhouse vibe. Unlimited salad and 2 for 1 drinks for happy hour.
Originally Posted by Tyrion
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-18 11:07 #9336Senior Member

Posts: 1170Agreed
Agreed Bern's is awesome! Well looks like we both will be eating steak this weekend LOL!
Originally Posted by Tyrion
[View Original Post]
Orlo69.
-
06-09-18 10:44 #9335Senior Member

Posts: 2464Steaks
No doubt, Berns is the best steak in Florida. But the best in the country, IMHO, is Golden Steer in Las Vegas. It is where the Rat Pack and all their friend would go, drink and eat after shows. All the tables are named (and many signed) by the folks that used them back in the day. First class road house, prices aren't too bad, cut with a butter knife steaks and spuds so large they need their own plate.
Originally Posted by Tyrion
[View Original Post]
When the band plays Vegas we always make it a point to hit Golden Steer.
C3.
-
06-09-18 10:03 #9334Senior Member

Posts: 91Steak Houses
Agreed, for budget minded steak lovers, Roadhouse and Longhorn are good options to take the edge off. Charley's is great and I have very fond memories of eating at the original there in on OBT over the years as a kid and young adult. That orange wood with oak combination, just enhanced the flavor of the meat. Another great Orlando mainstay, is Linda's La Cantina. Not much to look at in terms of decor but, one of the best steaks around, anywhere.
If you don't mind a drive and your occasion is a special one, hit Berns over in the Tampa area. That delmonico is one fine cut of meat there. Damnit man! Guess I'm having steak this weekend.
Tyrion.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-18 09:39 #9333Senior Member

Posts: 1170Road House
I have been to all of them. But I actually had an amazing Prime Rib steak at Road House. A little bit on the crowded side but the food was great! You see the cooks actually cutting the fresh steaks. I find myself going there more often. But I agree for something special you got to go with charley's steak house.
Originally Posted by BuffGuy111
[View Original Post]
Orlo69.
-
06-06-18 16:58 #9332Senior Member

Posts: 618Next time for sure!
My bad bro. Ctfu at your trap comments!!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
BG111.
-
06-06-18 12:37 #9331Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 453Welcome back
Yayyy we back welcome back guys.
-
06-05-18 18:30 #9330Senior Member

Posts: 207Stars.
I wondered about that. I have a long way to go. It must stop at 3 then.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 07:44 #9329Senior Member

Posts: 529Stars
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 07:43 #9328Senior Member

Posts: 342Charley's
Thanks for the info, will try them next. I still go to your Duffy's from time to time. LOL.
Originally Posted by BuffGuy111
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 01:41 #9327Senior Member

Posts: 1755Stars
2nd star after 250 posts and 3rd star after 500 posts. Just a status symbol I guess, like longevity hash marks in the military. It's to the left of the post under your screen name.
Originally Posted by CssnPilot
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 19:01 #9326Senior Member

Posts: 529Oh Great
I didn't know stars were involved.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 18:55 #9325Senior Member

Posts: 7357C5 Invitation??
What happened to my invitation brother? LOL.
Originally Posted by BuffGuy111
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
06-04-18 18:51 #9324Senior Member

Posts: 618Charley's Steakhouse bro
I like longhorns too but for a celebration I prefer Charley's.
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]
BG111.












Reply With Quote






