The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 439 of 806 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 489 539 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 12088
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5518

    After all this time.

    After all these years, all these encounters, I have no idea why I still carry any expectation that these ladies will answer their phone, much less keep an appointment. As noted early after Amber stood me up I met Carrie. Quick, intense BBBJCIMWS, and I got her number to see her tonight for FS. Called when I said I would, first call no answer, 15 minutes later no answer, 30 minutes later a low, guttural, obviously male voice answers "Yo". In for a dime, ask for Carrie and he tells me I have the wrong number. Now, she was sitting in the passenger of my car when she called my number and I saved it as a contact, but if dude says wrong number, I guess it was a wrong number. Spent a while rolling the loops but couldn't find either Amber or Carrie. 12 hours, 2 hot blondes, and both threw away guaranteed money by not being available when agreed. Sorry guys, I knew a few of you were looking forward to the report.

    HS.

  2. #5517

    Shondel

    Ran into shondel this evening. 14th or 15th and g. I thought she had went back north to her mom's. Nope. But anyway she is starting to put a little weight back on. Which is refreshing. Her breasts are making a comeback. Still a way to go for them but much nicer to look at. She always treats me nice and does good work. I get my money's worth everytime. Still no digits.

  3. #5516

    Craigslist

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Never said I took her back to my house, I said my place. A few months back we had a discussion in one of the threads about the availability of office space for rent dirt cheap if you have patience and look hard enough. Private entrance, discreet parking and all that's in it is a sofa, a chair (both from Goodwill) and a bluetooth speaker. The speaker is the most valuable thing in there. If she and her pimp want to break in and steal it I'm out about $75. Consider it boys. Best investment I ever made.

    HS.
    Just searched CL the cheapest office I found is $119 and its near the middle of the southisde loops. I might have to check it out.

  4. #5515

    Houses of Ill Repute

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Never said I took her back to my house, I said my place. A few months back we had a discussion in one of the threads about the availability of office space for rent dirt cheap if you have patience and look hard enough. Private entrance, discreet parking and all that's in it is a sofa, a chair (both from Goodwill) and a bluetooth speaker. The speaker is the most valuable thing in there. If she and her pimp want to break in and steal it I'm out about $75. Consider it boys. Best investment I ever made.

    HS.
    It's not a sofa, its a couch. Where does the tripod go for the camera?

  5. #5514

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67  [View Original Post]
    I got very good communication from Jamie.

    Got her number and texted her that I would be in town in a couple of days.

    When I was in town she sent me a Hey text. I responded, set a time and a place to meet and she was there showered and on time.

    I guess it is always YMMV but she was very good at communication and organization for me.
    Can you provide any more details. Ie services etc. Was it incall, car date etc? You can pm if you like. Thanks in advance.

  6. #5513

    My House

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Never said I took her back to my house, I said my place. A few months back we had a discussion in one of the threads about the availability of office space for rent dirt cheap if you have patience and look hard enough. Private entrance, discreet parking and all that's in it is a sofa, a chair (both from Goodwill) and a bluetooth speaker. The speaker is the most valuable thing in there. If she and her pimp want to break in and steal it I'm out about $75. Consider it boys. Best investment I ever made.

    HS.
    Back in the 90's my pals at a used car dealer ship would allow me to use a back office that had an old Curtis Mathes TV, a couch, and some dirty magazines. We called it the managers office. This is where the car salesman would go hang out for awhile when they said they had to go to talk to the manager when doing a car deal. They would just hang out for 10 minutes until you were about ready to leave. Its also where $2000 would be taken off an $8000 car only worth $4000 when a young lady would do anything to be able to get a car. Then sign her up for 29% interest loan. In the shop, which was always locked up, that's where the famous wheel parties were held. I feel creeped out every time I drive by.

  7. #5512

    Amber and Carrie

    Had some time last night so went prowling for Amber after having such a good time the other day. Finally found her, but very, very late as I was about to give up. Negotiated a quick CBJ in the car at a discounted rate in exchange for a promise to scoop her this morning for a FS session at my place. Nice head, above average, but not spectacular. Plenty of roaming.

    Of course this morning no sign of her at the appointed time / location. Spent a good amount of time cruising leisurely to see if she would pop up. No such luck, but just as I was on my way out of loops, NEEDING to get home, I stumbled over a very tall, leggy blonde with a great looking rack on National in the low 20's. Face is about a 5 but legs to her shoulders and a great rack. Scooped her up and she introduced herself as Carrie. Just had time for a BBBJ in the car. Found a quiet spot and she went to town on a ferocious BJ. First time I really had a girl gagging herself taking it deep and holding it there. Didn't take me long to pop and she just went down and stayed down as I shot, then bobbed a little bit longer after I was done. Top notch. Plenty of roaming allowed. Impressed me enough to ask if I could see her tonight for FS as my place. I'll let you know if she shows and if the body is as impressive naked as clothed. Standard SW pricing on the BJ, a little higher on the FS, but I told her I like a little 50 Shades of Grey kink at times and she was ok with that for a little extra. Has digits, forgot to ask if I can share, will do so tonight.

    HS.

    PS. Almost zero LEO all morning.

  8. #5511

    Not my house

    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how you guys can take anyone back to your house unless they are very well known. Right now this lady is OK but in 3 months she can tell her new boyfriend / manager / pimp where you live.
    Never said I took her back to my house, I said my place. A few months back we had a discussion in one of the threads about the availability of office space for rent dirt cheap if you have patience and look hard enough. Private entrance, discreet parking and all that's in it is a sofa, a chair (both from Goodwill) and a bluetooth speaker. The speaker is the most valuable thing in there. If she and her pimp want to break in and steal it I'm out about $75. Consider it boys. Best investment I ever made.

    HS.

  9. #5510

    Re: Out scooped

    I may have seen her on my first loop. You know how it is just getting my bearings. Just made the turn onto G and traffic. Saw a thin one on the otherside of G. Not sure if she was working. But I made an immediate loop. Nothing was there when I got there. I thought it could have been a civilian or just my luck.

    Good luck in finding her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    IOk, I've been outscooped twice in the three days on a thin, leggy brunette near 7th and Greenfield. Busty WS, wearing a v neck that showed some very nice cleavage. Face looked average at best, possibly with the acne so common on the streets. But that figure! Who knows her? PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance!

    HS.

  10. #5509

    Re: Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by BooMack  [View Original Post]
    Jamie has a new number pm if interested.
    I got very good communication from Jamie.

    Got her number and texted her that I would be in town in a couple of days.

    When I was in town she sent me a Hey text. I responded, set a time and a place to meet and she was there showered and on time.

    I guess it is always YMMV but she was very good at communication and organization for me.

  11. #5508
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Took a few loops through the South Loops after work. Saw one of my ATF's, Nikki, who I haven't seen in almost a year on Lincoln, but by the time I looped back she was gone. Saw Chella, looking pretty good with make-up and lipstick on, but just couldn't pull the pin knowing her history over the years. I met a fellow monger for a cup of Joe and enjoyed some good conversation, then hit the loops again. Saw the one I mentioned the other day with the dark hair and nice figure, but just couldn't quite bring myself to make the scoop. The body looks great but the face just wasn't doing much for me. Jo-Joe was out as well. I was just getting ready to call it night when I saw a flash of white pants just of a corner on the lower digits of Greenfield. I went around the block and for a change timed it just right so that she was walking up the corner as I approached the stop sign. She asked if I had a light, I said yes and asked if she needed a ride, she said yes and climbed in and viola we ended up at my place. Her white pants were spotlessly clean, which set her apart from the normal SW immediately, and a clinging top showed a lovely bustline. Very cute face and long blonde hair completed a look that seemed way to good to be a SW.

    She says she rarely comes out, once a week, once every other week. Says she was on Backpage but got scared of getting busted. Well long story short (I know, "to fucking late, asshole") she is WAY to good to be on the street. Great figure under the clothes, no baby damage, curvy hips, firm breasts. She knows it too. The price we negotiated to go to my place was more like a BP girl than a SW. Pleasant conversation and a good sense of humor made for an enjoyable ride over and the body was every bit as nice unclothed as clothed. Everything covered, very nice BJ to start, above average but not great. Positioned her on the edge of the bed and took her doggie style with me standing. Nice tight fit, had to take it slow until she lubed up, but then she took a good pounding and either enjoyed or faked it nicely with just enough moaning and gasping without overdoing it. Finished with a CBJ which normally takes me a while, but she got me off pretty quickly. Dressed and pleasant conversation on the way back. No digits available at this point unfortunately. If I see her out again I will absolutely repeat. Seems like there may be more on the menu but I expect an upsell on everything.

    Grab her if you see her, but expect to pay BP rates. She flat out told me that she has lots of drive-aways, but doesn't care, she says she always finds someone and she'd rather wait and do one trick a night than 4 or 5.

    HS.
    Not sure how you guys can take anyone back to your house unless they are very well known. Right now this lady is OK but in 3 months she can tell her new boyfriend / manager / pimp where you live.

  12. #5507

    Vanessa

    I scooped Vanessa near 13 & G. I think there has been more than one Vanessa reported here. Early 30's I'm guessing with auburn / blonde dreadlocks look, nice firm b cups. Figure is nice but some scars. Went to a spot for tit play, FIV, BBBJCIM. 3. I'm not sure if I would repeat definitely cracked out. Take care and be safe everyone.

  13. #5506

    Mikwaukee

    Thank you everyone for pm ing me info on the area. I will try out jamie sometime this upcoming week. Hopefully I don't get the run around. I will post details when I have them. The other lady rhat I was given digits too was wanting two benjamins LOL. Anyhow, I like Jamie's look and she gave me her FB page so I got to see plenty of pics. I'll keep everyone posted.

  14. #5505

    South loop

    Took a ride through the south loop yesterday about 6 ish. I was looking for something quick. I went around twice and saw nothing. Suddenly as I drove down G getting ready to head home I saw 4 or 5 girls. Near G and 13, A tall Hispanic girl in tight jeans and a low cut shirt gave me the look, but was gone when I circled around. Saw her getting into a truck. At that point, I was out of time.

    I saw some LE in the area, by the construction, but not much.

    Glad this site is back up!

    Stay safe everyone!

  15. #5504

    Amber

    Took a few loops through the South Loops after work. Saw one of my ATF's, Nikki, who I haven't seen in almost a year on Lincoln, but by the time I looped back she was gone. Saw Chella, looking pretty good with make-up and lipstick on, but just couldn't pull the pin knowing her history over the years. I met a fellow monger for a cup of Joe and enjoyed some good conversation, then hit the loops again. Saw the one I mentioned the other day with the dark hair and nice figure, but just couldn't quite bring myself to make the scoop. The body looks great but the face just wasn't doing much for me. Jo-Joe was out as well. I was just getting ready to call it night when I saw a flash of white pants just of a corner on the lower digits of Greenfield. I went around the block and for a change timed it just right so that she was walking up the corner as I approached the stop sign. She asked if I had a light, I said yes and asked if she needed a ride, she said yes and climbed in and viola we ended up at my place. Her white pants were spotlessly clean, which set her apart from the normal SW immediately, and a clinging top showed a lovely bustline. Very cute face and long blonde hair completed a look that seemed way to good to be a SW.

    She says she rarely comes out, once a week, once every other week. Says she was on Backpage but got scared of getting busted. Well long story short (I know, "to fucking late, asshole") she is WAY to good to be on the street. Great figure under the clothes, no baby damage, curvy hips, firm breasts. She knows it too. The price we negotiated to go to my place was more like a BP girl than a SW. Pleasant conversation and a good sense of humor made for an enjoyable ride over and the body was every bit as nice unclothed as clothed. Everything covered, very nice BJ to start, above average but not great. Positioned her on the edge of the bed and took her doggie style with me standing. Nice tight fit, had to take it slow until she lubed up, but then she took a good pounding and either enjoyed or faked it nicely with just enough moaning and gasping without overdoing it. Finished with a CBJ which normally takes me a while, but she got me off pretty quickly. Dressed and pleasant conversation on the way back. No digits available at this point unfortunately. If I see her out again I will absolutely repeat. Seems like there may be more on the menu but I expect an upsell on everything.

    Grab her if you see her, but expect to pay BP rates. She flat out told me that she has lots of drive-aways, but doesn't care, she says she always finds someone and she'd rather wait and do one trick a night than 4 or 5.

    HS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape