Thread: Girls who speak greek
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 985
-
06-09-18 18:09 #505Senior Member

Posts: 2364Don't Want To Waste Your Time Or Money
So are these reports about Camm going Greek with CIA and cum dripping out of her ass true? Or is it a way to drum up business and get you in the door? I’m thinking it maybe a way to drum up business, but I’m not sure. Can some other senior monger verify this please. TIA.
Originally Posted by ProfessorGun69
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 22:03 #504Senior Member

Posts: 342Thank you for the great report. LaCharger besides Camm who else to you know that will allow cum in ass and let it drip out? This is something I really want to try.
Originally Posted by LaCharger
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 18:03 #503Senior Member

Posts: 27Mahalo for the info! I thought Bebe at Nirvana was "retiring". I'll need to call and make an appt.
Originally Posted by DeMeter
[View Original Post]
I'll need to check on Bebe at Rejuve too.
Mahalo again for the intel!
-
03-27-18 14:46 #502Senior Member

Posts: 87
Originally Posted by WaltersOne
[View Original Post]
Take a trip to Rejuve and see the Mayalisan model Bebe, YMMV with a trip to Greece but the backdoor runway is open to action.
Originally Posted by Harry5142
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 07:02 #501

Posts: 487Call first.
She often go home early or outside.
Originally Posted by Harry5142
[View Original Post]
Not to waste your time I recommend calling and booking.
-
03-27-18 06:51 #500Senior Member

Posts: 321Bebe at Nirvana still has that back door unlocked.
Originally Posted by WaltersOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-18 22:06 #499Senior Member

Posts: 386Mandy is in Cali
She has an ad in California. San Gabriel Valley.
Originally Posted by Yankeez
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 17:04 #498Senior Member

Posts: 27Current list of Greek speakers?
Aloha Bruda mongers!
Looking to see who currently is speaking Greek in Honolulu. I've heard about Mandy and Amera, but haven't had the pleasure to "speak" with them yet.
I'd appreciate any advice or referrals.
Thanks!
-
03-14-18 14:28 #497Senior Member

Posts: 44Mandy
I spoke to her and she is on vacay back to Vietnam. She will return next month for more deep Greek sessions.
Originally Posted by Bumbai
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 17:23 #496Senior Member

Posts: 141Mandy
Anyone hear from Mandy lately? I haven't seen her ad in a long time.
-
03-02-18 08:50 #495Senior Member

Posts: 307Lmao! Yeah she ain't too attractive and her personality is kinda off but she is a super cheap fuck, especially with Greek included. I wouldn't go out of my way to visit, but if your in need of cheap Greek service.
Originally Posted by JimBoyden
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-18 17:04 #494Senior Member

Posts: 781Lisa Photo
None of these photos is Lisa. All photos are fake (that is, real photos but not of anyone at this location). The last one "could" be Mia but I don't think that Mia's navel is pierced. I haven't seen a real picture of Lisa since the days of Diamond Massage (now defunct). If you want to see Lisa, you'll just have to go to CC with an appointment and check her out. Just remember that she's skinny, very skinny, and has tiny boobs.
Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-18 16:59 #493Senior Member

Posts: 716Lisa
Which one of the 4 photos is LIsa?
.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-18 16:40 #492Senior Member

Posts: 781Mia / Salina confusion
Not the same Mia. Salina has her own specialty with her pussyrub that no one else seems to do.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-18 00:46 #491Senior Member

Posts: 70This May Help to Regulate the Impending Onslaught of Greek Traffic
If you are not average or below, don't even think about it; I gave it a shot a while back, and it's too tight back there for anything fun to take place in Greece, and that's for either party. She'll certainly let you try even if you're a little bigger, but don't expect her to be able to let you ramrod it like Nirvana's Bebe does. She just isn't that big a girl and her bumhole isn't pornstar-level accommodating like that. You'll have to go slow, and that's IF you are sized properly for her to take you on the Greek trip. Just FYI.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






