Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Girls who speak greek

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 985
This blog is moderated by Kinkylink
  1. #505

    Don't Want To Waste Your Time Or Money

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorGun69  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the great report. LaCharger besides Camm who else to you know that will allow cum in ass and let it drip out? This is something I really want to try.
    So are these reports about Camm going Greek with CIA and cum dripping out of her ass true? Or is it a way to drum up business and get you in the door? I’m thinking it maybe a way to drum up business, but I’m not sure. Can some other senior monger verify this please. TIA.

  2. #504
    Quote Originally Posted by LaCharger  [View Original Post]
    Had to revisit Cam at rejuve to get my desires fulfilled today. I won't go into any detail but she is a freak and said she likes big cocks. I guess she was saying I have a big cock even tho I don't think I am that big. Anyways, since Greek was offered last time after fucking her tight pussy doggystyle I asked if we could do Greek and she said ok. Got the lube and her vibrator and the fun began. Getting it in initially is the hard part bc it is super tight just like her pussy but once it's in it's the best feeling in the world. I wish I could pound her out like I do her pussy but slow and gentle is the way to go and she loves it and orgasms as she uses her toy on her clit in ds. Came in her asshole and watched it drip out as she used her anal muscles to push the rest out. It was an awesome experience and I will probably see her as much as I can while she's here.

    P.S.: for everyone wondering no extra tip needed for Greek but have her 50 for extra service but YMMV.
    Thank you for the great report. LaCharger besides Camm who else to you know that will allow cum in ass and let it drip out? This is something I really want to try.

  3. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMeter  [View Original Post]
    She often go home early or outside.

    Not to waste your time I recommend calling and booking.
    Mahalo for the info! I thought Bebe at Nirvana was "retiring". I'll need to call and make an appt.

    I'll need to check on Bebe at Rejuve too.

    Mahalo again for the intel!

  4. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltersOne  [View Original Post]
    Aloha Bruda mongers!

    Looking to see who currently is speaking Greek in Honolulu. I've heard about Mandy and Amera, but haven't had the pleasure to "speak" with them yet.

    I'd appreciate any advice or referrals.

    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry5142  [View Original Post]
    Bebe at Nirvana still has that back door unlocked.
    Take a trip to Rejuve and see the Mayalisan model Bebe, YMMV with a trip to Greece but the backdoor runway is open to action.

  5. #501

    Call first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry5142  [View Original Post]
    Bebe at Nirvana still has that back door unlocked.
    She often go home early or outside.

    Not to waste your time I recommend calling and booking.

  6. #500
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltersOne  [View Original Post]
    Aloha Bruda mongers!

    Looking to see who currently is speaking Greek in Honolulu. I've heard about Mandy and Amera, but haven't had the pleasure to "speak" with them yet.

    I'd appreciate any advice or referrals.

    Thanks!
    Bebe at Nirvana still has that back door unlocked.

  7. #499

    Mandy is in Cali

    She has an ad in California. San Gabriel Valley.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeez  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her and she is on vacay back to Vietnam. She will return next month for more deep Greek sessions.

  8. #498

    Current list of Greek speakers?

    Aloha Bruda mongers!

    Looking to see who currently is speaking Greek in Honolulu. I've heard about Mandy and Amera, but haven't had the pleasure to "speak" with them yet.

    I'd appreciate any advice or referrals.

    Thanks!

  9. #497

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbai  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear from Mandy lately? I haven't seen her ad in a long time.
    I spoke to her and she is on vacay back to Vietnam. She will return next month for more deep Greek sessions.

  10. #496

    Mandy

    Anyone hear from Mandy lately? I haven't seen her ad in a long time.

  11. #495
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBoyden  [View Original Post]
    Does she look better than those pictures? They aren't very good pictures and she looks, uhm, not pretty.
    Lmao! Yeah she ain't too attractive and her personality is kinda off but she is a super cheap fuck, especially with Greek included. I wouldn't go out of my way to visit, but if your in need of cheap Greek service.

  12. #494

    Lisa Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    Which one of the 4 photos is LIsa?

    .
    None of these photos is Lisa. All photos are fake (that is, real photos but not of anyone at this location). The last one "could" be Mia but I don't think that Mia's navel is pierced. I haven't seen a real picture of Lisa since the days of Diamond Massage (now defunct). If you want to see Lisa, you'll just have to go to CC with an appointment and check her out. Just remember that she's skinny, very skinny, and has tiny boobs.

  13. #493

    Lisa

    Which one of the 4 photos is LIsa?

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I can't believe the amount of Private Message traffic this post generated. My apologies to anyone that I offended with a harsh reply but I received literally dozens of messages all requesting contact information for Lisa. I confess to feeling a bit like an "INFORMATION operator" and telling some innocent people to go find it themselves. Well, its a bit later and I've calmed down a bit so here is the information that you all have been seeking:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...er-now/5622894

    This is the current link to Ruby Spa. Ruby Spa has been in operation since mid-2017. When I was there last, there were three girls working there. Lisa (formerly of Diamond Spa), Cherry (formerly of Pink Spa, niece of Vicky / Apple), and Mia (formerly independent in CC). The only one of the girls ever reported to provide Greek service is Lisa. Cherry is known for her prostrate and ass play. Mia is just Mia and wonderful in her own right.

    From the amount of Private Message traffic that I have received in the last couple of days regarding Lisa's services, I expect that her backdoor with be very busy for the next few months. Try not to wear her out too quickly and be sure to reward the special services.
    .

  14. #492

    Mia / Salina confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Mia that is also known as Selina that does the Pussy Rub Full Body Massage? Where it almost feels like BBFS but it is not BBFS? Mia or otherwise known as Selena is a spinner in her thirties with a lean body and sea cup?
    Not the same Mia. Salina has her own specialty with her pussyrub that no one else seems to do.

  15. #491

    This May Help to Regulate the Impending Onslaught of Greek Traffic

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I can't believe the amount of Private Message traffic this post generated. My apologies to anyone that I offended with a harsh reply but I received literally dozens of messages all requesting contact information for Lisa. I confess to feeling a bit like an "INFORMATION operator" and telling some innocent people to go find it themselves. Well, its a bit later and I've calmed down a bit so here is the information that you all have been seeking:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...er-now/5622894

    This is the current link to Ruby Spa. Ruby Spa has been in operation since mid-2017. When I was there last, there were three girls working there. Lisa (formerly of Diamond Spa), Cherry (formerly of Pink Spa, niece of Vicky / Apple), and Mia (formerly independent in CC). The only one of the girls ever reported to provide Greek service is Lisa. Cherry is known for her prostrate and ass play. Mia is just Mia and wonderful in her own right.

    From the amount of Private Message traffic that I have received in the last couple of days regarding Lisa's services, I expect that her backdoor with be very busy for the next few months. Try not to wear her out too quickly and be sure to reward the special services.
    If you are not average or below, don't even think about it; I gave it a shot a while back, and it's too tight back there for anything fun to take place in Greece, and that's for either party. She'll certainly let you try even if you're a little bigger, but don't expect her to be able to let you ramrod it like Nirvana's Bebe does. She just isn't that big a girl and her bumhole isn't pornstar-level accommodating like that. You'll have to go slow, and that's IF you are sized properly for her to take you on the Greek trip. Just FYI.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape