Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 23656
-
06-09-18 20:18 #15061Senior Member

Posts: 5602Her face pic? . but with a body like that, it might not matter.
Originally Posted by CantWinLosin
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-18 20:13 #15060Senior Member

Posts: 5602I have worked online for a living for over 15 years and very rarely meet my clients, even ones I have had for years. So I do all my negotiating online with the girls. I really don't have time for M&G's. And if I make the time they still know what the allowance will be beforehand. Even knowing that what you say is true, as my in person presentations are always good. It's just a time management issue. Plus I can get turned down online without a care in the word. But getting burned face-to-face is another matter. Also I can negotiate with up 5 girls a day online. I would be lucky to do that once a week in person. But whatever works, works.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-18 17:03 #15059Senior Member

Posts: 447Search box also missing
Now that you mention it, it was there a day or so ago because I used it to look up a specific name. Now I don't see it. Maybe it's another thing you need to upgrade to use now. (I haven't upgraded).
Originally Posted by RobHere
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-18 16:39 #15058Senior Member

Posts: 43SA Profile Search no more appearing
I don't see the SA profile search text box. Is it me or for everyone? Very difficult to search profile.
-
06-08-18 21:56 #15057Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Anonymity is one of those things you have to be always on guard about, and it's not easy to protect it perfectly.
Originally Posted by CoolPix
[View Original Post]
One of the stupidest things I ever did was hand one of them my phone to connect spotify to a bluetooth speaker. Prior to that I never really thought about the fact that my real name was displayed on the settings menu -- one of those things I see so often I forget its there. Oops should have changed that long ago. From that part of the story on, it's just damage control and every next move is designed to never result in any "situation". She kept texting me for 6 months after that asking when I would see her again, I kept making excuses but making sure I never gave her reason to go digging. Finally told her I'd gotten involved with someone exclusively and she left me alone after that.
And of course, I changed the name on my phone after that.
-
06-08-18 19:02 #15056Senior Member

Posts: 704A good two cents at that. I don't take no shit in business, I'm certainly not going to let some youngster play me. Nicest guy in the world. But do not f**k with me. I will take you down. I'm seeing one now that has a kid, her estranged baby daddy is starting to get suspicious. I've already got his info, just so happens he lives in a town I know everyone from the public works guys to the mayor. One phone call. BOOM!
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 17:31 #15055Senior Member

Posts: 62Yogapants
I had a great LT arrangement with her I ended not because of anything bad. She is a lot of fun, has her own job and wants LT arrangements, no short term stuff. No drama. Smart, mature and sexy. She'll not ask for anything upfront and leaves the gift up to you. It's your time to shine. $$$ ensured I saw her again. Treat her right and it will be worth it. 30 plus is the way to go.
Originally Posted by CoolPix
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 10:40 #15054Senior Member

Posts: 277Extortion and or blackmail are felonies. When this happens, be calm and do the following steps. Ge them talking, get them to get you their demands and clearly state their threat. Then agree to meet them in person, to, "pay them off" when you meet in person, record them on your phone, preferably with some video if you can pull it off, or hidden cameras. After they are done describing their devious little plan, show them everything you got saved and then show them the laws. Explain that she had five minutes to take back everything, or, you, yourself are going straight to the police, where she will face extortion charges that can carry up to five years in the slammer.
Originally Posted by CoolPix
[View Original Post]
I do not respond to threats, EVER. Threaten me, and it's on, I will not back down. I treat every girl I see right and am good to them all, but if they think they are going to play me like this, they are sadly mistaken. A lot of these early 20-somethings think they are not true adults and play the innocent act, thinking because you're an older man, they can take you down and they are justified. Send them back to reality, that they are adults and can face legal actions that will cost them dearly just like anyone else.
Two cents!
-
06-08-18 07:59 #15053Senior Member

Posts: 76Some recent sugar baby dreams
Just trying to get back into posting thought I'd leave a few dreams.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-fed9049f99b8
In my dream, I paid an allowance of 200. I definitely overpaid. I would avoid at all costs. Pictures are somewhat accurate although she's heavier now. Looks are maybe 4/10. Skills are 1/10 probably the worst I've had since fumbling around in a car in high school. But as always YMMV.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-4f439a6477fd
I've dreamed of her a couple of times. She's always freshly showered and sociable. Her looks are as depicted. Not full GFE. She's a go to if bored. Damage is between like 100-140 depending. Menu is limited.
I have more. I don't share contact info unless it's with a senior member or unless you have something worthwhile to offer.
-
06-08-18 06:46 #15052Regular Member

Posts: 5Good point
Perhaps I should remove them and return to old way of engaging first, then sharing.
Originally Posted by LoVecchio
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-18 20:37 #15051Senior Member

Posts: 76Check your pm. I've met her several times as has a friend of mine. She's safe and reliable.
Originally Posted by Ltnric
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-18 20:32 #15050Senior Member

Posts: 154I'm an Idiot
I broke this golden rule a month ago when I got lazy and was thinking with the little head instead of the big noggin. I made the mistake of leaving the hotel receipt on the table in the room and my SB found it and took a picture of it. Fortunately, I didn't use my real address but did have my last name and personal cell number and the ***** tried to shake me down. I am so old enough to know better but I got careless. Let my stupidity be a lesson to the brotherhood.
Originally Posted by JZLizard
[View Original Post]
Of course, most of you are smart enough to already know this.
-
06-07-18 20:23 #15049Senior Member

Posts: 119Indeed. Besides child support, the other big reason is the classic "sticking your dick in crazy". If and when you need to totally sever things, burner numbers and such prove their worth.
Originally Posted by JZLizard
[View Original Post]
Had an example of that this week. I'd been texting with a slim, "submissive" mid-30's MILF trying to find a time to meet. As always, I gave her my Google Voice number. We finally settled on meeting that night, and she wanted to call and "chat" before we got together. She spent the next hour+ talking almost literally non-stop the entire time, telling me all kinds of details about herself, her personal history, and her situation, with me occasionally making "mmhm" sounds and wondering how much longer she would keep going. I finally got her to stop talking, hung up, and booked a room. I already had concerns about this, but figured it was worth a shot.
She did show up and was real, but the talking and personality aspects were the same as on the phone. She kept talking about her dad being a famous businessman ("just google him!"), jobs she'd worked, and how she was in a semi-relationship with this one guy who had helped her out of a couple tough situations in the past ("but it's not romantic!"). She even kept trying to talk about him as I was kissing her. She was sorta wiling to have sex after that, except she wouldn't do oral since it was the first time we'd met, wouldn't get on top, and wanted me to "take ownership of her". Then she basically lay there like a starfish.
Afterwards, I kinda fast-talked my way through discussions of future meetings, and as soon as she was safely on her way home, I grabbed my stuff, bailed out, blocked her number and SA account, and deleted all chat history. That was just _too_ weird. So, between the Google Voice number, blocking her, and not giving out my real name, there's nothing for her to follow.
-
06-07-18 18:58 #15048Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Be sure to protect your anonymity so that you don't find yourself pumping loads of something else into them (child support).
Originally Posted by GenevaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-18 18:09 #15047Banned Member

Posts: 526Any Intel
Hi Brothers,
So I chatted with this girl and she gave me her phone number right away. She is clearly a pro and quickly quoted me a price. Does anyone have any intel? It sounds like she may be open to doing bareback which is a red flag for me.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-efd922056222








Reply With Quote





