Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1208

    Concord Crystal.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamEve7  [View Original Post]
    Looks very fishy to me as he did same thing to me saying to text him for the pic.
    Texted, got minimal response. This was the pic that was sent. If anyone verifies, let us know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg‎  

  2. #1207
    Quote Originally Posted by IH8HJsAz  [View Original Post]
    Ummm it is not all that hard. See the Attachments, and manage attachments. Hit the button and move from there. You just have to keep the I age size to what they want.
    OK if I did this right there should be a photo.

  3. #1206
    Quote Originally Posted by TDirty  [View Original Post]
    I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures on this thing.
    Ummm it is not all that hard. See the Attachments, and manage attachments. Hit the button and move from there. You just have to keep the I age size to what they want.

  4. #1205
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I ask him for a pic of her he wanted my number to send me one. I said no thanks. Setup if you ask me.
    I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures on this thing.

  5. #1204

    Setup

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I ask him for a pic of her he wanted my number to send me one. I said no thanks. Setup if you ask me.
    Looks very fishy to me as he did same thing to me saying to text him for the pic.

  6. #1203

    Winter

    A regular I used to dream of that had disappeared for about a year has shown back up (Winter - 27 year old ebony).

    I had the pleasure of dreaming about her this week again after her long hiatus.

    The dream was the same as before (a good thing). She's not into kissing but her CBJ and FS mish, CG, or doggy are well worth the visit.

    Just don't expect GFE and all things are covered. Her dreams are reasonably priced. If you go in knowing that, you might have a good dream too.

    PK.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1215565

  7. #1202
    Quote Originally Posted by WokeUpWithWood  [View Original Post]
    I'm so glad we're back here! It's good to see all you mongers! It's a little suspicious that a first time poster is just dying for someone to try out this chick.
    Every single post by this guy has been pimping this chick out. So I'm a bit suspect.

  8. #1201

    Crystal in concord

    Hey guys crystals been getting a lot of calls that have been no no shows or prank calls so please only call her if you're serious if you need her number PM me.

  9. #1200
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Jack,

    She and her team have a place off of independence. She is with Lola / megan / luna and the girl with the owl tattoo (no longer around? Both of whom have been reported on here many times.

  10. #1199

    Recommendations

    Fellas, monger from Tampa is coming into town next week and looking for a GFE provider who will do outcalls to concord area?

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #1198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119
    Quote Originally Posted by Riosamba  [View Original Post]
    How long have you been in town for? Who have you seen since?
    Been in NC for almost a year, she is only 1 have seen here but rarely hobby anymore. Been a few other places over the years but don't partake much where I live. Travel to Toronto for work and am more comfortable dreaming away from home. Terb has been useful for Toronto dreams.

  12. #1197
    Quote Originally Posted by WokeUpWithWood  [View Original Post]
    I'm so glad we're back here! It's good to see all you mongers! It's a little suspicious that a first time poster is just dying for someone to try out this chick.
    Quote Originally Posted by CltMavi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else see this chick? Any info?
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkW  [View Original Post]
    Same here, all the poster has done is talk about that chick!
    Yeah same garbage in the independent, and utr sections as well. I messaged the on guy claiming their name was lost in the move about a blonde spinner. So far nothing but crickets.

  13. #1196

    On my way home.


  14. #1195

    Glad I'm not the only one suspicious!

    Same here, all the poster has done is talk about that chick!

    Quote Originally Posted by WokeUpWithWood  [View Original Post]
    I'm so glad we're back here! It's good to see all you mongers! It's a little suspicious that a first time poster is just dying for someone to try out this chick.

  15. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by CltMavi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else see this chick? Any info?
    I'm so glad we're back here! It's good to see all you mongers! It's a little suspicious that a first time poster is just dying for someone to try out this chick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape