Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,911 to 29,925 of 30328
-
06-08-18 00:05 #418Senior Member

Posts: 26Crystal in concord
I'm planning on when I see her again to get a lot more photos.
-
06-07-18 18:07 #417Senior Member

Posts: 150Concord Crystal.
Texted, got minimal response. This was the pic that was sent. If anyone verifies, let us know.
Originally Posted by AdamEve7
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-18 18:02 #416Senior Member

Posts: 26OK if I did this right there should be a photo.
Originally Posted by IH8HJsAz
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-18 16:56 #415Senior Member

Posts: 351Ummm it is not all that hard. See the Attachments, and manage attachments. Hit the button and move from there. You just have to keep the I age size to what they want.
Originally Posted by TDirty
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-18 11:36 #414Senior Member

Posts: 26I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures on this thing.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-18 06:31 #413Senior Member

Posts: 206Setup
Looks very fishy to me as he did same thing to me saying to text him for the pic.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-18 05:31 #412Senior Member

Posts: 589Winter
A regular I used to dream of that had disappeared for about a year has shown back up (Winter - 27 year old ebony).
I had the pleasure of dreaming about her this week again after her long hiatus.
The dream was the same as before (a good thing). She's not into kissing but her CBJ and FS mish, CG, or doggy are well worth the visit.
Just don't expect GFE and all things are covered. Her dreams are reasonably priced. If you go in knowing that, you might have a good dream too.
PK.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1215565
-
06-06-18 23:24 #411Senior Member

Posts: 65Every single post by this guy has been pimping this chick out. So I'm a bit suspect.
Originally Posted by WokeUpWithWood
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 21:47 #410Senior Member

Posts: 26Crystal in concord
Hey guys crystals been getting a lot of calls that have been no no shows or prank calls so please only call her if you're serious if you need her number PM me.
-
06-06-18 17:09 #409Senior Member

Posts: 3078Jack,
Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe
[View Original Post]
She and her team have a place off of independence. She is with Lola / megan / luna and the girl with the owl tattoo (no longer around? Both of whom have been reported on here many times.
-
06-06-18 14:34 #408Senior Member

Posts: 167Recommendations
Fellas, monger from Tampa is coming into town next week and looking for a GFE provider who will do outcalls to concord area?
Thanks in advance.
-
06-06-18 13:56 #407Senior Member

Posts: 119Been in NC for almost a year, she is only 1 have seen here but rarely hobby anymore. Been a few other places over the years but don't partake much where I live. Travel to Toronto for work and am more comfortable dreaming away from home. Terb has been useful for Toronto dreams.
Originally Posted by Riosamba
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 13:18 #406Senior Member

Posts: 351
Originally Posted by WokeUpWithWood
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CltMavi
[View Original Post]
Yeah same garbage in the independent, and utr sections as well. I messaged the on guy claiming their name was lost in the move about a blonde spinner. So far nothing but crickets.
Originally Posted by ClarkW
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 12:53 #405Senior Member

Posts: 440On my way home.
Any info on this little thing?
https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/26533375/
-
06-06-18 11:17 #404Senior Member

Posts: 266Glad I'm not the only one suspicious!
Same here, all the poster has done is talk about that chick!
Originally Posted by WokeUpWithWood
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





