Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 554 of 751 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 604 654 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 11253
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #2958
    My new little girl did not flake on me today. We had just enough time to do the deed before the GF came home. Here she is looking cute after the shower. And she loves her Daddy sooo much. it's hard to find that, so when you do, hang on to them. 20 - 5'3" - 110
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.JPG‎   2.JPG‎   5.JPG‎  

  2. #2957

    Flake

    So after waiting all week for my cute little 4'11" NP. She flaked.

    I was so disapponted (and horny). Especially after all the sexting and anticipation of being with a real first timer. But I had also been txting this backup girl I met on SA for the last couple of days, never really thinking I would see her as she was not as slender or pretty as I am used to. In fact at her suggestion we were just going to do a M&G to check each other out at lunch yesterday, but that fell through as well. So once I realized I might be flaked on, I txted her as a backup. She said she was free and to get back to her (so I did).

    She still said we were just gonna do a M&G in a public place, but on the final txt she said to just come to her apartment. When she gave me her address I googled it and her street looked sketchy as hell, and all kinds of crazy thoughts went through my head. For one moment I was going to flake on her. But the little head took over. So I packed my date bag and drove down there.

    Once I got to her apartment, as torn up as her street was, it was actually pretty chill. No foot traffic, no popo, and I immediately found a great parking space that was sorta protected by trees, walls and other cars. She came right out, hopped in the car and no real surpises as to her looks. We talked for about a half hour and then I suggested we get in the back seat. I had just gotten my windows re-tinted so it was nice and dark and private. I didn't bang her in the car, but we did a lot of other fun stuff.

    This girl was sensual, carressing me to no end, and she had beautiful size 6 feet. For you foot guys, they were very soft yet firm. She let me bite into them harder than about 90% of even what most foot models would allow. And it got her moaning and groaning. I reached to rub her pussy over her pj's and she had soaked right through them. So I went under her very loosely fitting bottoms and started fingering her wet and waiting pussy while still going down on her feet (as we were sitting face to face).

    So it was pretty much a high school stroke session that went on for another 90 minutes. Neither of us was getting bored. I finally finished and gave her the $. I am sure I could have given her half of that, but I figured it was an investmment towards the next couple of dates as I want to continue this for the time being. She is the perfect back up plan as our schedules coincide as well. She said that even though her street was a terror her apartment was immacculate and she doesn't smoke cigs or weed.

    When I fianlly got home about 2 am my GF was still up and waiting for me. I popped into bed, cuddled her, exchanged I love you's and we both fell asleep in minutes. I am awake now and refreshed. The new girl I took to mexico is supposed to be here in a couple of hours while my GF is at work.

    I hope she doesn't flake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.JPG‎  

  3. #2956
    The key word search function on SA is temporarily disabled while they are doing some upgrades. It will be coming back.

  4. #2955
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctator1  [View Original Post]
    S**t, is that a gun, be safe LOL. You are the man. Are these all girls you find on SA? Guess its time to re-up the membership.
    Could be or a notepad. LOL. And yes, all on SA.

  5. #2954
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Got a car date tomorrow night with this 20 year old - 4'11" and very excited college girl. I would normally uber her over but I don't think my GF would appreciate that. She only has two free nites a week due to school and work. Lots of txting and anticipation on both sides.
    S**t, is that a gun, be safe LOL. You are the man. Are these all girls you find on SA? Guess its time to re-up the membership.

  6. #2953
    Got a car date tomorrow night with this 20 year old - 4'11" and very excited college girl. I would normally uber her over but I don't think my GF would appreciate that. She only has two free nites a week due to school and work. Lots of txting and anticipation on both sides.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.JPG‎  

  7. #2952
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    White trashy tiny girl. Like you want to bang the crap out of that tiny body. $$ all covered, no anal. I passed.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-31f3c00df933

    She asked me to pass this intel along. I do not have her #.
    Want to help her but I don't have SA membership. Too bad she didn't gave you the digits.

  8. #2951

    Girlfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    My GF was looking cute today. Here's a couple pics I took this afternoon.
    She certainly was! Damn.

  9. #2950
    My GF was looking cute today. Here's a couple pics I took this afternoon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.JPG‎   3.JPG‎   6.JPG‎   7.JPG‎  

  10. #2949

    Skylar

    Hello from the other side.

    There are several posts about her in the Greenvillle, SC "Non Pro. " forum. Search "Skylar". She was in Fl and SC earlier this year and last. Generally good reports. All covered and she couldn't host.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    White trashy tiny girl. Like you want to bang the crap out of that tiny body. $$ all covered, no anal. I passed.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-31f3c00df933

    She asked me to pass this intel along. I do not have her #.

  11. #2948
    White trashy tiny girl. Like you want to bang the crap out of that tiny body. $$ all covered, no anal. I passed.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-31f3c00df933

    She asked me to pass this intel along. I do not have her #.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails skylar.JPG‎   skylar 2.JPG‎  

  12. #2947
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Getting a lot of PM's about sharing. Here is a UTR on SA that is very very chill. Super spinner body. Very tight kitty. She drives and can be on time. Saw her three times so far. 22 about 5'5" and 110. Simone103.

    Do not use me as a referral. But like I said she is UTR and on SA daily. Started each session by going DATY till she came in my mouth, then banged her till I was tired. BBBJ / CFS. She doesn't seem to wear out.

    Got a full hour each time for $. As always YMMV.
    Just search. Eats desert first

  13. #2946

    Hg.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met this 5'2" cutie at a party 6 months ago. And she suddenly hit me up. Posted a CL ad and got a couple of hits. Still silent on SA. Checked out the Casa Bella on 12th and Alvarado. $.04 for two hours. Looks clean, not sketchy and the desk girl was cool. May have to see my ATF or super spinner there, as getting any alone time at home is proving to be a challenge these days.
    Hello Hollywood.

    Any new tales involving this one? WOW. You my friend are a freakin legend!

    Cheers!!

  14. #2945
    Getting a lot of PM's about sharing. Here is a UTR on SA that is very very chill. Super spinner body. Very tight kitty. She drives and can be on time. Saw her three times so far. 22 about 5'5" and 110. Simone103.

    Do not use me as a referral. But like I said she is UTR and on SA daily. Started each session by going DATY till she came in my mouth, then banged her till I was tired. BBBJ / CFS. She doesn't seem to wear out.

    Got a full hour each time for $. As always YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails simone103.JPG‎  

  15. #2944
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I woke up this morning to see a message I got on SA calling me by my USA profile name. She most likely got that intel from a GF on SA. But she shot me down in one sentence. Crazy thing to wake up to. One good reason to try to stick to the NP's. But last night I got hit up by a girl I dated a few times last year. She now lives 10 minutes from me and has a shared apt with two other girls. Says I can come by most anytime for a $. As my hosting abilities are pretty much gone these days, it was a relief, as very few 19 y.o.'s have their own place.
    Found a an old pic of the one now nearby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails usa.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape