Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 13312
-
06-09-18 16:39 #982Senior Member

Posts: 357Dakota
It had been a year since I saw Dakota for the first time and I had forgotten what fun she can be. I could only afford a HH but in that time we did CBJ, DATY, Cowgirl, and finished with Mish. Her play room is well-appointed with some mirrors that add some spice to the time. Since the last time I saw her she has gotten implants and they really look, and feel, great.
Normally, I'd be grumpy about the CBJ instead of BBBJ, but I must confess she did a great job, and the cover helped me last longer than usual. And when I asked her to use her fingernails on the Boys, she gladly obliged.
She's also trying out an appointment app called booksy.com. Not sure how that will work for her, but it worked fine today.
Check out her web site www.dominaycha.com.
-
06-09-18 08:53 #981Senior Member

Posts: 231Hailey 864-657-2427
Sorry. Should have added the phone #.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-18 06:46 #980Senior Member

Posts: 30Ella
I was finally able to see her as well. I'll second all your comments. Definitely worth the visit and time.
-
06-09-18 03:58 #979Senior Member

Posts: 157Ella and Scorpio Bree
Ella can be a mixed bag of situations. She is a terrific lady! A total dream but sometimes. I dunno how / why. She looses her phone (seems like fairly often) and / or her attitude / happiness goes to total shit and she just shuts people out. Don't get addicted to it. You will surely kick yourself in the balls when she goes silent suddenly. :
Scorpio Bree is gone. She moved back home (I guess). I have no clue if she will return. We keep in touch but I can't say she ever txt me to update me. I'm always touching base with her. Another awesome lady. I'll likely txt her again in a few weeks to see how she is doing.
Senior members can tap on me for info on others (I have one). She is from Eros.
LL.
-
06-09-18 00:13 #978Senior Member

Posts: 231Check with Hailey.
I saw Hailey last week off at an extended stay. The hotel was rough but her room was clean and neat. She's 60 for a qv. She does BBBJ, cim, any position requested. Greek for an additional 40. I always stop by when driving thru Anderson. Thin, nice body, beautiful smooth kitty.
Originally Posted by BigWilliam123
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 22:16 #977Senior Member

Posts: 470Visiting
I will be in Greenville at the end of the month, and would love the recommendation of a nice lady that could meet me. I am partial to nice mature ladies.
Thanks.
-
06-07-18 10:44 #976Regular Member

Posts: 15Ella
First time posting long time monger. I had the pleasure of meeting her for the first time and all I can say is wow. Very delightful young woman had a great time and definitely will be going back. I must say her phone is messed up right now and her texting is a little slow. Thats the only thing that was a headache.
-
06-07-18 10:14 #975Senior Member

Posts: 520Ella
I'll repeat what ABC said "I have always had a good time with her. However, YMMV with all providers. " Saw her a few days ago and no issues on my part. She is still a sweetheart.
-
06-07-18 08:20 #974Senior Member

Posts: 481Ella
Hello All,
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
I have always had a good time with her. However, YMMV with all providers.
Stay safe all!
Thanks,
ABC
-
06-07-18 05:42 #973Senior Member

Posts: 822Ella
I never saw her, but have heard good things. I contacted her a couple of weeks ago after a recommendation from another monger when I mentioned that I was looking for a woman who was a good kisser and good head artist. She responded but seemed snooty or rude, as if I should be greatly honered by simply talking to her. She asked me to tell her about myself and I did. I got a strange reply then silence.
Originally Posted by ABC1721
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-18 05:35 #972Senior Member

Posts: 259?
So just curious. Was this warning people to avoid her or go see her?
Originally Posted by ABC1721
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 14:04 #971Regular Member

Posts: 14Bree scorpio
Does anyone know what happened to her? I have been waiting to see her since the "dark period".
-
06-06-18 11:33 #970Senior Member

Posts: 447Strange Shape, too
But it also says her measurements are (wait for it. . .): 34/9/26 in!! So something is wrong with the data!
Originally Posted by Shelby500
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 10:27 #969Senior Member

Posts: 481Ella
Hello Everyone,
It looks like Ella is back in action again: http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/502142257259.
Stay safe all!
Thanks,
ABC
-
06-06-18 07:41 #968Senior Member

Posts: 105Molly
I thought about seeing her and texted her about an option I wanted and what donation she would require for one-hour at her in-call location. She was agreeable to my request but asked $$$ which is more than I was willing to put forth. Nice pictures but I also caught the description of height and weight and thought something was amiss.
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
SCanyon.










Reply With Quote





