Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 823 of 888 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 873 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 13309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #979

    Ella and Scorpio Bree

    Ella can be a mixed bag of situations. She is a terrific lady! A total dream but sometimes. I dunno how / why. She looses her phone (seems like fairly often) and / or her attitude / happiness goes to total shit and she just shuts people out. Don't get addicted to it. You will surely kick yourself in the balls when she goes silent suddenly. :

    Scorpio Bree is gone. She moved back home (I guess). I have no clue if she will return. We keep in touch but I can't say she ever txt me to update me. I'm always touching base with her. Another awesome lady. I'll likely txt her again in a few weeks to see how she is doing.

    Senior members can tap on me for info on others (I have one). She is from Eros.

    LL.

  2. #978

    Check with Hailey.

    I saw Hailey last week off at an extended stay. The hotel was rough but her room was clean and neat. She's 60 for a qv. She does BBBJ, cim, any position requested. Greek for an additional 40. I always stop by when driving thru Anderson. Thin, nice body, beautiful smooth kitty.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWilliam123  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman,

    It looks like I will be in the Anderson area a couple days a week for the next couple months. Who you I contact to entertain me?

    Thanks.

    William.

  3. #977

    Visiting

    I will be in Greenville at the end of the month, and would love the recommendation of a nice lady that could meet me. I am partial to nice mature ladies.

    Thanks.

  4. #976
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Ella

    First time posting long time monger. I had the pleasure of meeting her for the first time and all I can say is wow. Very delightful young woman had a great time and definitely will be going back. I must say her phone is messed up right now and her texting is a little slow. Thats the only thing that was a headache.

  5. #975

    Ella

    I'll repeat what ABC said "I have always had a good time with her. However, YMMV with all providers. " Saw her a few days ago and no issues on my part. She is still a sweetheart.

  6. #974

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    So just curious. Was this warning people to avoid her or go see her?
    Hello All,

    I have always had a good time with her. However, YMMV with all providers.

    Stay safe all!

    Thanks,
    ABC

  7. #973

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by ABC1721  [View Original Post]
    Hello Everyone,

    It looks like Ella is back in action again: http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/502142257259.

    Stay safe all!

    Thanks,
    ABC
    I never saw her, but have heard good things. I contacted her a couple of weeks ago after a recommendation from another monger when I mentioned that I was looking for a woman who was a good kisser and good head artist. She responded but seemed snooty or rude, as if I should be greatly honered by simply talking to her. She asked me to tell her about myself and I did. I got a strange reply then silence.

  8. #972

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ABC1721  [View Original Post]
    Hello Everyone,

    It looks like Ella is back in action again: http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/502142257259.

    Stay safe all!

    Thanks,
    ABC
    So just curious. Was this warning people to avoid her or go see her?

  9. #971

    Bree scorpio

    Does anyone know what happened to her? I have been waiting to see her since the "dark period".

  10. #970

    Strange Shape, too

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby500  [View Original Post]
    The ad states she's 5' 1" and 146 pounds. I wouldn't trust her photos to be accurate. JMO.
    But it also says her measurements are (wait for it. . .): 34/9/26 in!! So something is wrong with the data!

  11. #969

    Ella

    Hello Everyone,

    It looks like Ella is back in action again: http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/502142257259.

    Stay safe all!

    Thanks,
    ABC

  12. #968

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/292837096444

    Does anyone have any info on this provider? I tried advance search but I think there might have been multiple Molly or a different area.
    I thought about seeing her and texted her about an option I wanted and what donation she would require for one-hour at her in-call location. She was agreeable to my request but asked $$$ which is more than I was willing to put forth. Nice pictures but I also caught the description of height and weight and thought something was amiss.

    SCanyon.

  13. #967

    Observation

    The ad states she's 5' 1" and 146 pounds. I wouldn't trust her photos to be accurate. JMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/292837096444

    Does anyone have any info on this provider? I tried advance search but I think there might have been multiple Molly or a different area.

  14. #966

    Curious

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/292837096444

    Does anyone have any info on this provider? I tried advance search but I think there might have been multiple Molly or a different area.

  15. #965

    It doesn't rhyme no more

    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    I habe had some great times with her but her life is a roller coaster it seems. Just looking from the outside in I think she trust people in real life to much and then they screw her over or steal from her.
    Been there, she was my always go to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape