Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 572 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 8573
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3038
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyDangler  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago, while USASG was down, I traveled up 146 from little Rhody and visited BVR for a wonderful session with Nikki, who I found to be cute, good English, extremely accommodating with very talented hands. Worth a repeat!
    New to massage game. Where's BVR?

  2. #3037
    A few weeks ago, while USASG was down, I traveled up 146 from little Rhody and visited BVR for a wonderful session with Nikki, who I found to be cute, good English, extremely accommodating with very talented hands. Worth a repeat!

  3. #3036

    466

    At times there are providers there who would provide a larger menus, this is not consistent but they are not at all good looking and secondly their larger menu comes with lots of upsell. They ask for $. 5 for FS that too upfront. Even if you get larger menu, they are rushed and very mechanical. I think you can get more value for your money elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRod4494  [View Original Post]
    466 there is a traffic light right next to the building.

    Downing st intersection.

  4. #3035

    Which one

    Quote Originally Posted by Attract  [View Original Post]
    There are two in Park Ave. Which one did you go to.
    466 there is a traffic light right next to the building.

    Downing st intersection.

  5. #3034

    Park ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    How much of an upsell? Thanks.
    I offered. 4 cause it was all I had at the time. No deal. Maybe. 6 to. 8 might do the it.

  6. #3033

    It Hasn't Been That Long

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjbwm09  [View Original Post]
    I've been to CAN'T a few times. Last time about 6 months ago. Everytime I got the HR for 60 and FS for another 100.

    Have times changed, or just prices on the way way up.
    Haven't changes that much, my friend.

    I've been venturing into Worcester area for a while now. Ever since a few members directed me to a couple of places that restored my faith in bodyworks. It's a bit of a hassle to cover the travel time but it has been worth it. Being a Framingham / MetroWest area guy, I was getting incredibly discourage with the vast wasteland that this area has become. Two places I've used are Envelope and Can't. Cut and dry. No haggling. House + 100. The last time I asked at Envelope before disrobing, she responded "Yes, no problem for you" to my request. And she was smiling!

    Upsell becomes a problem when they sense that there's a chance to make more. The more we feed into it, the hungrier they get.

  7. #3032

    Maybe I've been away too long.

    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Recently went down and was met at the door by Sheryl, or something. Maybe 30's, beautiful Cs, nice ass. Gave good rub with heavy teasing. Offered FS for 140, I wished that I came equipped. Gave a great tug after, she really tried to make it good for me. Usual fee. Left super happy.
    I've been to CAN'T a few times. Last time about 6 months ago. Everytime I got the HR for 60 and FS for another 100.

    Have times changed, or just prices on the way way up.

  8. #3031

    Can't

    Recently went down and was met at the door by Sheryl, or something. Maybe 30's, beautiful Cs, nice ass. Gave good rub with heavy teasing. Offered FS for 140, I wished that I came equipped. Gave a great tug after, she really tried to make it good for me. Usual fee. Left super happy.

  9. #3030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by JRod4494  [View Original Post]
    Went to the spot on Park Ave yesterday. Good looking young rub and tug. Though tried to upsell. If I had the means probably could have gotten FS.
    How much of an upsell? Thanks.

  10. #3029

    Park Ave

    There are two in Park Ave. Which one did you go to.



    Quote Originally Posted by JRod4494  [View Original Post]
    Went to the spot on Park Ave yesterday. Good looking young rub and tug. Though tried to upsell. If I had the means probably could have gotten FS.

  11. #3028

    Webster

    Went there twice but it was closed. Seems like that they do not open for long hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever go to that "bodywork" place next to Rite Aid in Webster that opened up right before the site went down? I never made it because of being out of work for a couple of weeks and having to pay for a medical thing. If not I'll fall on my sword for everyone and head over there this weekend.

  12. #3027

    Park Ave worc

    Went to the spot on Park Ave yesterday. Good looking young rub and tug. Though tried to upsell. If I had the means probably could have gotten FS.

  13. #3026
    Quote Originally Posted by BayleeJayHawk  [View Original Post]
    I looked for a parlor with that name using address going via bing and google but could not find it.

    Can you pm me with location info? Thanks.
    In his posts, Aluver spells it "Anjua" and "Anuja", though I'm guessing he means the AnJun Spa at 157 Main St in Hudson.

  14. #3025

    Is that in hud. Son.

    I looked for a parlor with that name using address going via bing and google but could not find it.

    Can you pm me with location info? Thanks.

  15. #3024

    Webster

    Did anyone ever go to that "bodywork" place next to Rite Aid in Webster that opened up right before the site went down? I never made it because of being out of work for a couple of weeks and having to pay for a medical thing. If not I'll fall on my sword for everyone and head over there this weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape