Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 571 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 8552
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3032

    Maybe I've been away too long.

    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Recently went down and was met at the door by Sheryl, or something. Maybe 30's, beautiful Cs, nice ass. Gave good rub with heavy teasing. Offered FS for 140, I wished that I came equipped. Gave a great tug after, she really tried to make it good for me. Usual fee. Left super happy.
    I've been to CAN'T a few times. Last time about 6 months ago. Everytime I got the HR for 60 and FS for another 100.

    Have times changed, or just prices on the way way up.

  2. #3031

    Can't

    Recently went down and was met at the door by Sheryl, or something. Maybe 30's, beautiful Cs, nice ass. Gave good rub with heavy teasing. Offered FS for 140, I wished that I came equipped. Gave a great tug after, she really tried to make it good for me. Usual fee. Left super happy.

  3. #3030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by JRod4494  [View Original Post]
    Went to the spot on Park Ave yesterday. Good looking young rub and tug. Though tried to upsell. If I had the means probably could have gotten FS.
    How much of an upsell? Thanks.

  4. #3029

    Park Ave

    There are two in Park Ave. Which one did you go to.



    Quote Originally Posted by JRod4494  [View Original Post]
    Went to the spot on Park Ave yesterday. Good looking young rub and tug. Though tried to upsell. If I had the means probably could have gotten FS.

  5. #3028

    Webster

    Went there twice but it was closed. Seems like that they do not open for long hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever go to that "bodywork" place next to Rite Aid in Webster that opened up right before the site went down? I never made it because of being out of work for a couple of weeks and having to pay for a medical thing. If not I'll fall on my sword for everyone and head over there this weekend.

  6. #3027

    Park Ave worc

    Went to the spot on Park Ave yesterday. Good looking young rub and tug. Though tried to upsell. If I had the means probably could have gotten FS.

  7. #3026
    Quote Originally Posted by BayleeJayHawk  [View Original Post]
    I looked for a parlor with that name using address going via bing and google but could not find it.

    Can you pm me with location info? Thanks.
    In his posts, Aluver spells it "Anjua" and "Anuja", though I'm guessing he means the AnJun Spa at 157 Main St in Hudson.

  8. #3025

    Is that in hud. Son.

    I looked for a parlor with that name using address going via bing and google but could not find it.

    Can you pm me with location info? Thanks.

  9. #3024

    Webster

    Did anyone ever go to that "bodywork" place next to Rite Aid in Webster that opened up right before the site went down? I never made it because of being out of work for a couple of weeks and having to pay for a medical thing. If not I'll fall on my sword for everyone and head over there this weekend.

  10. #3023

    Anjua Spa back in biz-niz

    They closed down for a while, not sure why and I can't get a straight answer out of anyone there. I suspect it was that licensing issue that some of the parlors in MA have been having. They are back open and Angela, a nice busty hottie, is back as well. Been in a couple of times in last few weeks. I drew Gina, an older (40's probably), short, but not too bad looking masseuse a few weeks ago. She took me in and offered a slightly larger menu then I've had there with UTC top and bottom and even putting a towel over Mr. Johnson and climbing up to grind cowgirl style, which was a new one for me. But she wanted a higher tip for these services ($1), but I have to wonder if with repeat visits if FS might be on the table. Had Angela last time in and I've seen her a few times and she lets me take the girls out to play while the finish is being had and gives a good massage to boot.

  11. #3022
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Milford

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastbostonhunt  [View Original Post]
    I know this is my first post but definitely no lt new to this. Been playing the game for a few years now. I have been all over Boston including China town. There is fun to be had all over LOL. But I'm just going to post on the two that I have been two last week witch are close to home for me. When to one in hopedale. Was not impressed. Very old lady and she kinda scared me. I went back 2 days later to see the other lady working. Better looking and horrible massage! Definitely will not repeat this one. Went to the new location I seen pop up in Milford off Main Street. I passed this location on my way to work. Stoped by on my way home to give it a shot. Very cute middle aged lady. Great massage! Was a good experience. Will definitely return. If you guys have any suggestions close to home hit me up. Would greatly appreciate it. And if you have any questions about shops around Boston you can ask as well. I spent a lot of money the past few years haha.

    Take care.

    Be safe!
    They had an ad up last week and I was planning on going there but foolishly I didn't write the number nor the address down. Can you help me out for the phone number or the address? Post or PM, whichever you prefer. Thanks.

  12. #3021

    Milford and hopedale

    I know this is my first post but definitely no lt new to this. Been playing the game for a few years now. I have been all over Boston including China town. There is fun to be had all over LOL. But I'm just going to post on the two that I have been two last week witch are close to home for me. When to one in hopedale. Was not impressed. Very old lady and she kinda scared me. I went back 2 days later to see the other lady working. Better looking and horrible massage! Definitely will not repeat this one. Went to the new location I seen pop up in Milford off Main Street. I passed this location on my way to work. Stoped by on my way home to give it a shot. Very cute middle aged lady. Great massage! Was a good experience. Will definitely return. If you guys have any suggestions close to home hit me up. Would greatly appreciate it. And if you have any questions about shops around Boston you can ask as well. I spent a lot of money the past few years haha.

    Take care.

    Be safe!

  13. #3020

    Future marketing by AMPs?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottClark9  [View Original Post]
    Was driving on Main St. Through Webster, MA and saw a sign on the sidewalk, "Massage & Bodywork. " It's in a new place next to the new laundromat (the place used to be a vacuum store), across the street from Mac's Auto service.

    I checked on BP and CL and didn't see any ads for anything in Webster.

    Anyone know anything about this new place?
    With no CL or BP for the AMPs to advertise, I have to wonder, where will they advertise? I know this site has an option, but do enough AMP owners know about the site, and will they advertise here? It may be time for USASG to drop the old BP and CL forums, and create a new forum that allows members to notify other members of new AMPs like ScottClark9 just did.

  14. #3019
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottClark9  [View Original Post]
    Was driving on Main St. Through Webster, MA and saw a sign on the sidewalk, "Massage & Bodywork. " It's in a new place next to the new laundromat (the place used to be a vacuum store), across the street from Mac's Auto service.

    I checked on BP and CL and didn't see any ads for anything in Webster.

    Anyone know anything about this new place?
    Must be very new. Last time I went down that end of East Main Street there was nothing there. Maybe I'll head down there and TOFTT tomorrow.

  15. #3018
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottClark9  [View Original Post]
    Was driving on Main St. Through Webster, MA and saw a sign on the sidewalk, "Massage & Bodywork. " It's in a new place next to the new laundromat (the place used to be a vacuum store), across the street from Mac's Auto service.

    I checked on BP and CL and didn't see any ads for anything in Webster.

    Anyone know anything about this new place?
    I'm not surprised that you didn't see anything on CL or BP, they are shut down, at least from where I'm sitting they are.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape