Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5969
    Quote Originally Posted by Titansfantn  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from out of town.

    Is she ligit? https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1209178.
    I vote you call and see if she shows up. Could be gold!

  2. #5968
    Quote Originally Posted by VolMan75  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Donations seem good at 100/140 but not a lot of detail provided, not much response.

    http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...y/936884927669

    This one looks amazing but seems very possibly a scammer. She wanted a deposit on Venmo before meeting.

    http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...m/329830419378
    Bottom one definetly fake. I chatted with her a bit too trying to weed her out. The pics are pulled from a cam girl and she had no idea what city I was in.

  3. #5967

    Agency.

    Quote Originally Posted by Titansfantn  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from out of town.

    Is she ligit? https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1209178.
    I've been wondering myself. The number seems to match this agency http://www.atlantaasianescorts.com/.

  4. #5966

    Black cherry

    Does black cherry still work?

  5. #5965

    Legit?

    Visiting from out of town.

    Is she ligit? https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1209178.

  6. #5964

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo79  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/#atlanta / photos /4042279992/19939420.
    Yup, I remember her now. Thanks a ton Your Majesty!

  7. #5963

    Gabby and lola

    So these two girls share a room and they both offer qv for just 40. Another 40 gets you BBBJ. Cfs. They both pretty good. Lolita is a little more petite and Gabby has a more nice full booty. I had fun.

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1112222

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1109726

  8. #5962
    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    Hey King! Can you PM me her pic? I'm having a hard time recalling who this Latina Michelle is.
    https://escortbabylon.net/#atlanta / photos /4042279992/19939420.

  9. #5961

    Michelle Pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo79  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Glad to see that things are getting a little better. I finally got in contact with Miss Michelle. She has very limited.

    Weekend availability, but it was worth the wait. Good sevevice once again!

    No ads up, but I've been a reg if hers for awhile.

    Text was the best way to contact.

    She's still on the NE side of town.
    Hey King! Can you PM me her pic? I'm having a hard time recalling who this Latina Michelle is.

  10. #5960

    Anyone seen these gals?

    Anyone seen this girl? Donations seem good at 100/140 but not a lot of detail provided, not much response.

    http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...y/936884927669

    This one looks amazing but seems very possibly a scammer. She wanted a deposit on Venmo before meeting.

    http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...m/329830419378

  11. #5959
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Is this Latina Michelle in the Marietta area?
    Yes. The same.

  12. #5958
    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    I've tried every few weeka for a year to get with her, not even a reply. Folks in the board have also vouched for me and given her my number. Nothing.
    Is this Latina Michelle in the Marietta area?

  13. #5957

    Shock and Awe

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo79  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Glad to see that things are getting a little better. I finally got in contact with Miss Michelle. She has very limited.

    Weekend availability, but it was worth the wait. Good sevevice once again!

    No ads up, but I've been a reg if hers for awhile.

    Text was the best way to contact.

    She's still on the NE side of town.
    I have tried for approx a year to reach her. No answer or returned phone call. Good for you to catch up. I am definitely shocked you were able to!

  14. #5956
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo79  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Glad to see that things are getting a little better. I finally got in contact with Miss Michelle. She has very limited.

    Weekend availability, but it was worth the wait. Good sevevice once again!

    No ads up, but I've been a reg if hers for awhile.

    Text was the best way to contact.

    She's still on the NE side of town.
    I've tried every few weeka for a year to get with her, not even a reply. Folks in the board have also vouched for me and given her my number. Nothing.

  15. #5955

    Not worth it

    Horrible time for me. Her reviews have always been shaky. The pics ar a few years old. You'll be surprised st how big her guy is. She's def a clock watcher and upseller. She will steal if you don't watch her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Srod1234  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. I've seen tons of her posts and I'm sure someone has any info on her. If not I'll toftt and report back.

    https://backpage.com.atlanta.listcra...512511/Acworth

    Also I have a few regs but looking to switch it up. Trade you in the pm's.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape