Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11

    400-500

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    What are their rates? I can't seem to find them.
    They include rates and girls' digits in the caption of their photo slideshows.

  2. #10

    Mce.

    What are their rates? I can't seem to find them.

  3. #9

    Eec.

    I used this agency in the past, but it's been a while. I thought I'd check it out today. I texted the number and they were really easy to deal with. Their website isn't working, so they texted me the girls available and their pictures. They have a great lineup of cute girls. I set up a time with Samantha. She's cute and has a great body. It was 350 hr and she does BBBJ with dt (didn't even have to ask). She was into it and it was a great time.

    I'd definitely recommend this agency. It's typically 350-400 for the hr. Girls are hot and a fun time. Like I said, I used this agency a few years back (had a slightly different name) and the experience was great then and it was great today.

  4. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by CanBanFan  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Milena a few times. She had turned in to one of the best cocksucker.

    Turns out she also likes to eat pussy.

    Does anyone know is any of the other Angels like that. I'd be interested in a double.
    Saw her once. Good (not great) BJ skills but isn't into deep kissing, doesn't take much initiative and looks anorexic. Most of my hour she just laid there waiting for me to tell her what's next. Good for 250 but at 450 a ripoff IMO.

  5. #7

    Mce

    Awesome time with the paki Chick.

    She is cute and a spinner.

    Just a single shot. But menu is quite open.

    No trips to greece.

    She is totally worth the price.

    Think the name is HAZ.

  6. #6

    Trend

    Have anyone also noticed that a bunch of Angelis' girls switching to EEC or WnW, Michelle and the likes? MCE is great but the agency does have an attitude.

  7. #5

    Double at the Angels

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    New thread per request.
    I've seen Milena a few times. She had turned in to one of the best cocksucker.

    Turns out she also likes to eat pussy.

    Does anyone know is any of the other Angels like that. I'd be interested in a double.

  8. #4

    Daaaamn

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    A bucket list for me. Pakistani hottie. Newbie in the industry. I was her 3rd client. There is nothing better than a 19 yr old hot girl with firm tits and tight kitty. Beautiful face. CIM with swallow. Enough said.

    https://modelsclubelite.com/models-page-2-1
    Damn I wish business was better and I had the cash for these girls. Nice. I'd chose the same as you probably (Hazeema), but many good ones to chose from.

  9. #3

    Hazeema at MCE

    A bucket list for me. Pakistani hottie. Newbie in the industry. I was her 3rd client. There is nothing better than a 19 yr old hot girl with firm tits and tight kitty. Beautiful face. CIM with swallow. Enough said.

    https://modelsclubelite.com/models-page-2-1

  10. #2

    Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY

    New thread per request.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape